• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Destiny, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Have a question about music, I might be able to help you, just post them. Now I'm talking about music like playing your own instrament and singing not a certain rock band or something.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Hey, i have question about guitar, i could play it a bit, but i can't tuning it. Could someone help me about tuning a guitar?

3. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

yes, if you seem to be having problems with tuning your guitar, either buy a guitar tuner for $50 or buy yourself a guitar beginners book that comes with a cd. now make sure the cd teaches you how to tune guitars, it helped me.

Kairi Star, i have a question. What are octaves and how do i use them from original notes?

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well octives are the range f notes which of coarse notes are GFEDCBA, now original notes, I really don't know what you mean, but if your talking about original notes being naturals then I do know. Notes can be either natural, flat, or sharp. Nothing in between. The octives is pretty much where your notes are written.

Now you talking about singing, well here is how you would sing an octave, this picture will help...

[​IMG]
    Now an ocative can be any note like for example on this that do could be either G or B, do you play an instrament?

When you do warm ups you usually do scales. From doing the scale pratice your actually going through an octave. Like for me I play flute and my warm up is the B flat scale. I would play B flat, C, D, E flat, F, G, A, B flat then down so on that picture above that represents pretty much the same thing. Hopefully that helped. Let me know what doesn't make sense.

5. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

yes, thanx again. it helped and was easy to follow.

6. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Ohh and I'm included :D Any questions of Music, I'm happy to help ^_^

7. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

How can I get included into music? I'm Grade 10, is that too late?

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It's never to late. As long as you have a will you can. Now if you didn't pratice and keep your voice safe, you might not be able to sing, plus it might, I'm not saying it won't, but might be hard to play an instarment requiring air. Instarments like piano, keyboard, guitar, drums, percussion, and so on can be learned at any age if it's 3 or 99.

9. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Cool thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.