• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Music By Kyon

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kyon, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyon

Kyon New Member

Recently I have been creating some music there not that good and don't have singing but I spend many hours on them so please enjoy!!!

Song #1 : Guitar Beat Fury
    Genre: Rock
    Comments: This is around 2:20 mins long and Is me using a midi keyboard and a sequencer to build up tracks ontop of each other, At first the beats were just a jumble so I called it Guitar Beat Fury!

Song#2 : TruenoDrive86
    Genre: House/EuroBeat
    Comments: This is the longest track I made and Is made up of sythisised sounds I thought that it makes a good driving song and my favourite car is the Toyota Sprinter Trueno APEX ae86 or the Haichi Ryoku (From Initial D) hence the name TruenoDrive86 !

Download from Here (I tried to attach it but it was to large): www. megaupload .com/?d=7NFOXKLV (Please note that are space on either side of megaupload please erase them to download!

2. lynilyn

lynilyn Wish I still had time ;]

Cool, I listened to them! they're really awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.