• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Most Hated FF Character

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Kitty, Jan 25, 2008.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Cloud is actually a nice young boy. If you play Final Fantasy Crisis Core, you would see a complete different side of him.

2. angelwings

angelwings New Member

FF VII > Cait Sith. Complete douche who backstabbs your party and he always seems to change his personality. At the start he's sort of normal-ish but then the end he sorts of gains a country western sort of chat. Maybe it was just me. lol. Anyways, he stinks.

FF VIII > I didn't really hate anybody to be honest. Some characters really annoyed me or just felt squashed between the middle of being annoying and Okay.

FF IX > Amarant and Freya. Amarant was just a big huge douche to everybody and Freya depressed the fudge out of me. Everybody moans about Cloud being emo, but Freya is just so ... depressing...

FF X > Wakka. All he does is just speak of Yevon whether it's negative or preaching about it which makes him so annoying.

FF XIII > Snow.

3. Noir

Noir

Snow.
    He, just doesn't shut up.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<_< *Sings* SEPHIROTH! *Plays eerie music* SEPHIROTH! And Cloud. It makes me want to steal their sword and bang them.

But maaan... so many Wakka haters. :D I am glad to be a Wakka lover! Wakka and Lulu together!! YAAAY!

5. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Seifer from FFVIII

6. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

Wakka and Snow (Sorry to though who like them.)

7. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

I think that snow is the Bruce Willis of final fantasy

8. Icefloret

Icefloret New Member

I hated Steiner in FF9. He is annoying with his plot. And yelling at Zidane and judge him alot for his upbringing.

9. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Seifer. Screw seifer with a rusty gunblade. He was a jerk in both ffviii and kh2.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Snow. I've....rarely come across a character so damn annoying with every breath they took.

Nova likes this.