• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Most Hated FF Character

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Kitty, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Kit

Kit New Member

I must take back what I said. Not about how bad KH2 Rikku is, but about her being my most hated Final Fantasy character. I now give that award to Professor Hojo from FFVII. If you know anything at all about the FFVII universe, you will see that Hojo has had a hand in every crisis, always the cause.

Examples:

He is Sephiroth's biological father.
    He experimented on Cloud and Zack.
    He pretty much ruined Vincent's life.

Rikku wins most annoying, but Hojo is just an evil b******.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I would say Cloud, because he is like a blonde emo. Zack is way cooler because Cloud stole so much from him, figuratively speaking.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I gotta say Brother from FFX and FFX-2. Every time he came on the screen my sis and I wanted to scream

4. Default_User

Default_User New Member

Hmm... hmmm..

FFX + FFX-2: at the begginign, I'd say Rikku, but then I started to like her. Don't know why... And it's impossible to me to hate Yuna, as part of me is her.
    In FF9, though, Eiko annoys a little, a complete child I'd say...
    In FF8: Loved every character, can't see an annoying one there.
    In FF7: I guess Caith Sith... it was getting in my nerves that big stuffed thing with the cat. And Hojo, as well.

So, I guess Hojo, Caith Sith and Eiko win this part.

5. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

FFVII & DoC: Hojo, Rosso... and maybe Cloud, too.
    FFVIII: Quistis, maybe. I'm not sure, but I don't like Squall very much...
    FFIX: Eiko. That's for sure.
    FFX & X-2: Brother and Auron, Nooj too... and Tidus.
    FFXII: Balthier.

6. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I hate Balthier and Seymour, they're SO annoying.

My favs would be Penelo and Yuna.

7. Desert Warrior

What is with the hatred of Balthier? Balthier is one of the better (and cooler) characters.

8. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It's just his behaviour and his english cliche voice that irates me.
    Lulu annoyed me.

9. Desert Warrior

None of the main characters really bother me (except maybe Cloud. See above.). I honestly like Balthier.

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I agree with sorabrawl about Balthier.

11. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Wakka, he is just so gay! make me cringe everytime he says "Ya know"

12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I'll agree with Kairu, it has to be Wakka. ARGH i want to punch him every time i see him

13. worbs

worbs New Member

i cant stand any of the characters in ffx/x2 apart from auron and yuna. they all do my head in. hey whats wrong with Balthier i fink he is cool and correct me if im wrong but i beleve that he is the first british character in the entire ff titles. i think we need more british type characters rather than having loads of americans all the time. MORE BRITISH PEOPLE MORE, BRITISH PEOPLE lol

14. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I HATE that wild kid from FF's 3 and 6.
    Seriously, I've never seen a character, aside from Marumaro of Blue Dragon yell so much.

15. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I hated Yuna, Rikku, and Paine in KH2 (in FFX and X-2 their okay) same with Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka. They're great in their games, just not in KH/KH2

Other than that, who REALLY bothers me to no end is Vivi. I mean, he's okay, but still...just not really the kind of character I really love, and he sometimes annoys me (basing this off of how far I am in FFIX, only done with Disc 1)

16. dualblade

dualblade Break!

vivi will be your best friend by thend,and rikku is awsome!
    i really dont hate any of the FF characters,though Cait Sith (whatever the spl is) really got on my nerves sometimes

17. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Wakka. Definitely. You know?

18. Snapple

Snapple New Member

Aeris/th.
    /insert face of disgust
    /face freezes like that
    Aw, man.

I liked her enough in Crisis Core, but in FFVII... she was... ewwy... Sure, she was a noble character and all, but underneath the good deed lies her personality... Which I DISLIKE. D8

"This guy are sick."
    <u>

19. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

the characters I hate is Sephiroth not much as a villan,Rikku she's really annoing!!!!Tidus what a cry baby!Lenna I don't know why......and Vaan kinda scares me....with his weird look......

20. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Cait Sith, I mean he WAS cool until they said; "Hey, lets put an annoying robot in your team who kinda backstabs you. Afterwards lets add a really annoying voice that would not suit the cat itself in Dirge Of Cerberus! Furthermore, lets make it so that you HAVE to play as him and he is weaker than lvl 2 FF2 Goblins! Yeah!"