• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Morph

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Abyssal Knight, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

The sequel hasn't started yet. The part 2 refers to the break up of the post series of Sho and I.

The sequel isn't happening for quite some time, calm yourself.

And this first one I plan to have finished in a week or two in order to move on to the sequel.

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Ugh. I need to find my creative spark to write for Julie again.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well this is just me, but perhaps instead of waiting a week in between each post you wouldn't lose the spark to write for Julie's character.

Anyways posting may resume. Vox expect a skype conversation about what to do with your character.

4. Become

Post coming this way tomorrow morning.

5. Become

This is to let anyone that may end up waiting on a post from me after the next round that I'll be gone through tonight until tomorrow afternoon/evening (5PM). I've been called upon to chaperone for a youth group I work with, something that had only come up last minute.