• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Morph: The Blast (Actual RP)

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Abyssal Knight, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

"Hmph." Julie scoffed at Victor. "This bird's wings don't get clipped so easily." Taking her cue from the finger-gun gesture, she sprung off from the dock, ducking out of the bolt's path. Landing in a crouch, she held low and close to the concrete using it to a shielding effect against the force of the ensuing blast. After the 'boom' she stood up and braced for a fight. Now it's the sheep's turn. She threw her hands, still emanating electric charge, forward, fingers and thumbs outstretched. From each appendage came a separate discharge. As he stood idly bragging, Victor was being targeted by ten bolts of electricity each arcing from a different direction with him as their target.

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

" Bitch do you think i'm stupid, Do you think you're cute little balls have any room in the beasts cage eh?!?!!?"

Slamming his fists together a large radius blast pulsated. " Electric Field Negation!" Her bolts dissipated into nothingness and sizzled out like water thrown onto a fire. " You're messing with the big dogs now little lady"

He seemingly moved feet closer with each step he took with each word he spoke. " You, Are. In. For. A. Treat!" Point blank range he towered over her. Lifting his knee with inhuman speed he forced her back . Outstretching both his hands two large metal beams were pulled into her direction. \

" Lets get greedy just for good measure!!" Opening his palm a massive blue orb of pulsating electric energy emerged. " You wanna play rough! Oh baby we can play rough!! He tossed the orb into her direction at a bullet like speed. in a matter of seconds there were two beams and an energy blast headed her way.

" Aww what's the little sheepy to do!" He began laughing to himself.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Quickly Jay and Aaron used shadow portals to get away landing on the rooftop looking down.

"There's no way she can handle this fight."

"Let her realize this, Jay, let her fight, we'll go save her if we must." Jay looked over at Aaron before nodding looking down to see how they fight it out.

Rosalyn," Theia found herself crying before sitting up and holding the other girl in her arms as she sat on her lap.

"I'm so sorry... I... I didn't know..." She said holding her, it all made sense now. Her powers, she became a powerful male alpha wolf because he would be able to fight off the rapist, becoming gay because men hurt her. She gripped the girl harder.

"Rosie... I promise you... I will never, ever hurt you, ever. I will be by your side till the end of the universe and beyond, I will be your protector just as much as I know you will be. You have my promise."

Rosalyn shook her head and buried it into Theia's chest saying nothing else and just being thankful that she could find warmth in her best friend's chest. This was all she could ever want, even if she had to share with Jay... this was her life now. She wouldn't want it any other way.

Theia held her best friend for a long time, she saw the sunlight breaking through the waterfall as a sign of morning had arrived.

"What an eternal night." Theia spoke to fill the silent gap and maybe make Rosalyn feel better.

"We marked one another, we hunted together, and we mated. All in one night, I never thought possible." Theia said to her friend.

"All of this in one night, it was like the universe created this eternal night just for us, 'eh?" Theia said smiling. She looked up at the cave wall.

"Rose this is going to be our special place , ok, this cave, it's our den, and I would love it if every full moon we came here... No... Not just every full moon, more than that."

"Oh something else, Rosie, you were thinking this and I thought it too but I want us to stop. Rose look at me for a moment, really really look at me." Theia spoke as she waited for her friend to look at her as both girls stood up. Theia led her over to the waterfall as they stood there crashing down. One wouldn't be able to hear themselves speak, this was better though, to Theia, it meant by mind they would need to recognize it.

'Rose, you and I have been best friends for about five years now, our friendship won't ever end, but I'm no longer your best friend, can you agree to that.' Theia thought to Rosalyn waiting to see her reaction.

Rosalyn was confused and a bit shock, her hands trembling a bit. She could get a little bit of a sense from her new found powers from Theia of what she was getting onto, but did she really.

"Not... best friends...?" Rosalyn spoke aloud in a whisper of confusion. Theia shook her head and took Rosalyn's hands within her own and leaned forward kissing her.

'No, not anymore, and we never will anymore. Rosie, I don't want to be your best friend anymore.' Rosalyn pulled away from the kiss as she heard the telepathic message, a bit shocked, confused, hurt and overwhelmed.

"What... what... what do you mean?"

'Rosie, I don't want to be your best friend, I don't want to be simply your marked wolf, I don't want to be simply a lover, I don't even want to be your girl friend. Rosalyn White, I want to be your mate.' Theia smiled and even treat it like a proposal got down on one knee holding both of Rosalyn's hands.

"What do you say? Will you take me to be your mate, no longer just your best friend?" Theia asked aloud as the universe seemed to disappear around them.

Rosalyn stood sputtering and stuttering as Theia pretty much proposed to her. "T-Theia... I... I... I don't know what else to say but yes of course... but... what'll you say to Jay? This is for lack of a better term, marriage in wolf terms... If you're truly sure then of course I'll accept... but have you thought this through? I don't want you to be making such big decisions while under the wolf's influence..."

Theia nodded.

"Rosalyn, I'm not under the wolf's influence right now, this is all me. And I know it's like marriage. We're having pups. We are marked, we mated, the Big Bad Wolf claimed me as his Alpha Female, and I claimed you as my Alpha Female, and Alpha Male." Theia told her.

"As for Jay, he and I are in a complicated relationship. We both love each other, and we always will, and one day we may marry as well. When that day comes, my love life will be completed. But right now, with you..." Theia stood back up and hugged the girl, holding her tightly again her body, and stood on her tippy toes to whisper in her ears.

"You and I, I know, have a strong relationship, I know we will be by each other's side, and most importantly, I know what I want. I want to be your mate. Not your best friend, loved, girl friend, and to be honest, not even your fiancé, I want to be your mate, from this point on." Theia said kissing the girl.

"What must we do to be that?" Theia asked looking at Rosalyn waiting for her answer meanwhile looking at her with a sort of puppy dog look.

Rosalyn smiled lightly and chuckled as she kissed Theia in return, "Keep being us. I love you, and I always will. I'll gladly be your mate Theia, if that is what you want. I'll do anything for you, anything to make you happy..."

4. Become

Tch. Behind closed lips, Julie's teeth were gritted; Victor was more advanced than she had thought in the ease with which he dispersed her bolts. Within seconds she was put on the defensive as he closed in, seemingly leaping by the step until he was practically on top of her. With his advance, she took measures of her own. She recoiled her arms raising her fists in front her, assuming a fighting stance. She now focused her powers internally. Within the fibers of body, electricity began to surge. The impulses of her nerves accelerated through a brain and out through muscles in her arms and legs. In a euphoric sensation the world around her seemed easier to perceive through the senses.

Of course, this was a newer trick in her book and she had yet to push it so far. If her new plan didn't work out as she expected it, she was done for.

When Victor's shadow loomed fully over her, she was apparently cornered, backed against the concrete loading dock. In the rush of her processing, she anticipated the only safe direction in which to move. Everything happened in seconds: She missed a gut-busting knee by inches as slipped to the side. She then pulled herself out of the impending path of a metal beam seeking to skewer her through as she pivoted herself around, where she then stood at Victor's back. She held one arm across his shoulders; with the other pressing against his lower back, she produced as forceful a push as she could, intent to place him into the path of the metal beams he had intended for her.

===========​

The automatic doors slid open. Alexander stepped out from the hospital lobby into the open air under the main entrance awning. He stood, rooted to the sidewalk just outside of the door, taking in a breath of the outdoors. It had only been a few minutes since Olivia had been taken out for examinations, but the cramped waiting room had felt like a vacuum, and far too small. After a second deep breath, and a shooing of a security officer at the door scolding him for blocking the entrance, he walked towards the street; the examinations would take a little while; he had heard enough about hospitals to know that much. Since he wasn't hungry, he decided a bit of time outside would do him some good. He reached the side of the street and began walking, though without a destination in mind.

Reaching the next corner, though, he felt that something about the air changed. For the past week he had noticed that he grown far more perceptive of his surroundings. It was usually the way the air around him shifted when a person walked passed him, or when a car drove by and even just when he was standing in a crowded room versus somewhere by himself. Yet this was something different from before; not just air being displaced by another mass moving through it. The hair on his body seemed to stand up. Something... static?

He took several small steps in different directions. Moving off to the right of where he had been standing seemed to make a more unsettling different. The static feeling intensified around him. It's got to be, he told himself. He turned to his right. The sidewalk nearly void of life, he took off at a full sprint towards the disturbance; it couldn't have been too far off he was already feeling it, maybe just a few blocks. He'd be there in moments at the pace he was moving.

5. NeRo

The Orb sizzled as it stayed intent on its destination. A short grin covered his face as he watched her impending doom. Or so he thought, it all happened quickly and before taking notice he was pushed in the line of fire. There was little time to react so he slammed his fist to the ground creating a minor shockwave slowing the beams speed. This short range field negated his own blast but only by a fraction. He chuckled as the attack collided.

The sound of metal scraping and breaking was heard quickly and it left a large dust cloud in its wake. For a few moments there was silence. Until however...

" Ok little sheepy" Victor's voice rang from the debris. Pushing the rubble and metal away piece by piece. The only visible damage done to him was his suit was torn in a few places along his shoulders. Stepping out of the field he waved his hand and a large bolt of electricity struck the ground where she now stood. only missing inches from her body.

Victor laughed a tad before reaching into his suit jacket feeling around for an item. " Ya know little sheep," Finally pulling out a black square shaped bag he slid out a single cigarette " I like you, you're a feisty little devil" He used his own finger to spark a small discharge lighting the single stick.

" You're Clever and as much as i want to kill you still" He let out a puff of smoke shortly.

" I have to respect you, so you have earned my respect and i'll be taking you much much more serious..."

Holding the cigarette in his mouth his opened both hands to his sides. " unfortunately you are not my target so i do not intend to spend far too much time with you. So it's got to end ....now!"

Quickly the ground around him began to shake and pulsate a bright golden light from his hands. Two massive spheres generated energy in his palms slamming them together they came whole into one titanic ball of energy which he held over his head. " There is no escape, as long as i draw breath i can track the molecules running through your veins and this orb will be attracted to them.

pointing one finger, the orb took off breaking the ground as it flew across the ground. " Nice knowing ya"

6. Become

Springing from her push, Julie recoiled, jumping back several feet. Throwing her hands in front of her face she screened herself from the resulting damage. The dust and dirt kicked out, spraying debris against her. When she lowered her arms, a smirk struck across her face. "Ha. Not so bad for a 'little sheep' yeah?" She boasted, half laughing under the assumption that Victor had defeated himself with his last maneuver. She looked up towards the rooftop, beaming at Aaron with that same grin as though to assure him that her lessons had been paying off.

When she set her eyes on what she had assumed to be zapped and charred remains of her opponent, the smirk was wiped from her face. Her mouth gaped open in disbelief at the sight: the cloud of dust settled to the ground, through which Victor's figure grew perfectly visible and remained practically unscathed by blast. "Shit," Julie whispered, leaning forward and rubbing out her eyes. She sprung back again as another bolt of lightning fell just inches away from her feet. She scowled fiercely as he admitted his respect for her.

Still up for the fight, she raised her fists again. She held strong against the trembling ground beneath her. Again, she made to shield herself; this time against the bright orb of energy. It was haphazard at best though, a hasty construct of electric charge projected out in a screen in front of her. The two forces met and Julie was thrown back by the ensuing pulse and skid across the ground. Coat torn, skin charred and face covered in dirt, she lay there in both anger and bewilderment.

Try as she might, she couldn't muster the strength to rise to her feet.

===========​

Another explosion? Lex heard another boom, not unlike the others he had heard all week. This time it was close, maybe only a block or two away. If I don't hurry I might never get to see this. A certain drive had consumed him: a drive for explanation and answers. He didn't care who they came from, as long they came. His pace quickened, air currents flowing around him leaving no room for resistance against his progress. Jumping at a crosswalk, he went airborne, carried up and forward riding a manifested current.

He came to a landing near a large warehouse, just in time to see another blast out on the shipping docks. He stood just outside of the fence, watching the events unfold from the sidelines and drawing no attention to his presence. A young girl had been thrown back by a recent attack, and her assailant loomed a small distance away; two others, Lex noticed, were looking from a rooftop, apparently observing the fighting. Paying little attention to those two, he focused on those on the ground. He recognized both of them from the news. The girl had been on that morning, she had fried the news team's equipment; had no name to put to her face though. The other, however, was more storied: Victor. Otherwise called Surge... at least according to the reports; he's been all over the news these days. Maybe I should step in and help.

7. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Jordan shook his head, hands out to his sides as if giving up. "Alright, alright. We'll see how well this goes," he said to Kevin and Will. "But if things go south, fuck the Defiants and fuck the Spades. Got it?"

"Got it," Kevin replied, smile across his face.

Kevin and Jordan examined the area, more importantly the fence and camera locations. "Jordan," Kevin began to speak, "think you can do your smoke thing through that fence? Then find whatever wires that's hooking that thing up and cut 'em?"

Jordan moved a little closer to the electric fence, scrunching up his face in disapproval. "Nah, not happening. I could get through, but that shit is going to hurt like hell. I'll probably mineralize inside the fence-"

"Materialize?"

Jordan waved off Kevin for correcting him and continued, "-whatever. Point is, it won't work."

Jordan glanced at Will's open hand and looked at Will in the corner of his eye. "You know...if I had a little bit of that juice you got, I'd be set...just saying."

8. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will smirked as he looked at Jordan, sparks crackling through his fingers. "The question is, my friend, which ability would you want? You forget I have two..." He breathed, lifting his left hand and floating some of the gravel that sat below their feet. He then looked back at the fence, an idea forming in his head. "I can draw the electric current, pulling it into myself, but I'll have to discharge it somehow, so it will draw attention. Let's do this quickly, right?" He breathed, cracking his knuckles before gripping the fence with his left hand, sparks and small currents coming from his hand rapidly. "Let's move it men, be quick now." He barked, pointing his hand down, sending small bolts of electricity into the ground.

9. King of Darkness

Jordan smiled at Will's response and replied back, "Electricity is fine. I already got my own dirt powers from those guards a while back..." An idea crossed Jordan's mind to lift the three of them over the fence with his newfound rock powers, but it was quickly pushed away upon the realization of him not having tested with it much yet. The last thing he needed was to accidentally kill his best friend and his new friend.

As the electric currents made their way through Will's body, Jordan gave him a a small salute before dispersing into smoke and going through the gate.

"Jordan, what about me? Grab my hand and then I can-"

"Take my powers to get through the fence? Sorry pal but what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine," Jordan smiled out in a cocky fashion. "I'll open the fence." Jordan jogged over to the nearby lock and smashed it with his chain, opening the gate.

Kevin pushed the large gate open and gestured for Will to follow. "You know, they probably watched all of that," Kevin mentioned in a cautious tone.

Jordan glanced up at the camera pointed in the trio's direction and smirked. "True. But they won't see this." Jordan raised his hand and threw done a large ball of smoke which covered much of the area, making things barely visible. "Kevin, Will, I can see clear as day through this," Jordan said before grabbing Kevin by the shirt. "As soon as Will is down juicing up, grab him and let's go."

10. W.J. Solomon

Will breathed heavily as he let go of the fence, feeling a bit jittery from the electricity coursing through his system, making him a bit testy. "Fuck the cameras, lets go." He hissed, lifting his left hand and blowing the camera off the wall. He shrugged, feeling his system give off a little bit of a surge, killing majority of the power in the area. "Great, I guess we blew the breaker. At least the security system seems down." He breathed, sending out a last few surges before grabbing Kevin's arm. "I'm connected, let's go. We need to hurry up before they send someone to find out what happened." He said, keeping his eyes down in the smoke.

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Alright Jay, let's go." Aaron stated as both of them fell into the shadows at their feet.

The two popped out facing Victor.

"Jay get her out of here." Aaron ordered.

"What, no way, man, we'll be able to take him down if it's the both of us." Jay stated Aaron knew he was right,

"I know that, but we can't beat this guy to the full extent he deserves till she's out of here." Jay looked back at Julie laying on the ground.

He moaned before running to her and holding onto her as they both sunk down into the shadows.

He managed to pop back up at where he was instructed to show up. Dawn was upon them. He looked up at a cabin in front of him.

'Theia, I brought Julie, she's badly injured, I'm setting her on the front porch.' Not even bothering to wait for a reply he jumped back into the shadows to hurry to his friend's aid.

"So how did they get you, Victor?" Aaron asked right after Jay left with Julie, "Did they brain wash you? Turned you into their puppet for shits and giggles?"

12. King of Darkness

Jordan nodded at Will and began walking through the smoke, making his way to the front door. Surprisingly, given all the security, it was unlock. Jordan opened the door and pulled the others in before taking a deep breath of relief. It wasn't the smoothest way in, but no one got hurt so that was enough.

Jordan took a look around the house and took notice of a man sitting in a corner not too far off from the trio. "Shit," he said out loud, the figure having taken him off guard. He whipped his chain to his side and stood in a fighting stance, waiting for the man to make his move.

Kevin too aimed up his fists, ready to fight. After several seconds of neither side moving, the dark figure of a man not moving an inch, Kevin approached the enemy slowly.

"Kevin! What the hell are you-"

Kevin put two fingers to the guys neck before dropping his head and chuckling. "The guy OD'd." He gestured at the needle on the ground by the body before walking further into the house.

As Jordan passed the body, he eyed it up and down, assuring that the man was truly dead. "Junkies man...the only thing that comes out of a gang."

The first floor appeared to consist of the single long hallway that you'd enter upon simply entering the house, with small rooms on each side every several feet or so. At the end of the hallway were two staircases, one leading upstairs and the other leading into the basement.

Kevin stopped at the steps and folded his arms. "Where the hell is everyone? All that security and no one's even at the front door?"

Jordan twirled his chain carelessly as he looked at both flight of steps. After thinking for no time at all, he started heading into the basement.

"Jordan, maybe we should think about which way we should go?"

"Why bother, there was a camera at the door, so it's not like they don't know we're here."

Kevin, taken back by the sudden revelation of there having been a camera at the door started to comment back before Jordan cut him off.

"I didn't say anything because it's not like it would have mattered. It had already gotten a good look at us by the time I noticed. So I say we head to the basement where there's either a ton of electrical shit for Will take down, leaving these guys in the dark, or the whole gang is waiting for us and we preach our side."

Kevin, not knowing how to respond, looked back at Will and said, "Maybe we should split up? I'll take upstairs and you two check downstairs?"

13. W.J. Solomon

Will stretched, still feeling some of the after effects of the gate as he twitched slightly. He looked at the other two before he finally came to an idea. He strode over, clasping Jordan's hand as he began to spout his idea. "I'm generally very good at stealth. If Jordan takes my electricity powers, he can blow the grid, and I can see what's above us. Then when your done, you meet me upstairs. Sound like a plan?" He breathed, looking to the other two for any sort of input on his plan. Truth was he didn't feel very comfortable walking into an area without some sort of prior knowledge.

14. Become

In spite of the obvious futility of her efforts, Julie refused to let herself lay down. Through the pain of deep bruises and a few burns, she continued to try and fail to regain her standing, grunting and moaning from behind Aaron and Jay. She made it only as far as to sit upright, an effort that left her more taxed than it should have, before Jay grabbed hold of her, shattering her ambition to continue the fight. The ensuing passage through the shadows saw her bellowing in protest, falling silent only when it dawned upon her that Jay had returned to the fight without her.

On porch, somewhere she couldn't put a name to, she sat against the banister. Shame settled in below the depths of her wounds. She knocked her head purposely against the banister and slowly nodded off to a fatigue-induced sleep. Next time I see him... "Fuck Victor."

((Will post for Lex in the next round of posts)).

15. NeRo

"So how did they get you, Victor?" Aaron asked right after Jay left with Julie, "Did they brain wash you? Turned you into their puppet for shits and giggles?"

Taking another puff of the cigarette in his mouth Victor pointed and laughed. " Wait wait wait, hahahahahaha!!. Oh gosh really man you guys are a riot" He said wiping joyful tears from his face of laughter.

" Did i overhear that comical phrase"

"I know that, but we can't beat this guy to the full extent he deserves till she's out of here

He said in a strange voice to mock them. " Oh man, you guys are adorable. you actually think you stand a chance against me?" Slowly blowing out a waft of smoke. He took it out and placed it on the ground.

" It's a shame you didn't run when you had the chance...now i have to grind you..." He said as he stomped onto the cigarette grinding it into dust.

" Into nothingness..."

Taking a moment to adjust his jacket he cracked his knuckles. " But before we get to the main event i'll answer your question. No one brain washed me, if they even thought of the second i'd electrify their insides. Victor is no ones puppet. I joined of my own free will..."

Shrugging it off arrogantly he continued.

" Surprise! i have my own reasons for joining up with them. they have found a vaccine to this....issue in all of us and i'll be glad to be rid of it once and for all. But in exchange i have to ....tie up a few loose ends. and unfortunately. YOU happen to be one of those loose ends"

Opening his palm a small orb of golden pulsating electricity formed. " So without further adieu, let's get this party started!"

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Aaron grinned before sinking into the ground and disappearing out of sight.

"You talk about being comical. Do you really think they're give you any sort of cure. It's cute that you think that. It clear now why they didn't need to brain wash you if they didn't, it's because you're an idiot, an easy puppet with strings already available." Aaron's voice echoed in the surrounding area. Aaron however was nowhere in sight.

Suddenly two hands from the shadow reached up and grabbed Victor's ankles.

"Yoohoo down here." Aaron rises up a little out of the ground from Victor's shadow before sinking down taking Victor with him and lowering him into his own shadow to knee length. Before letting go retreating to a different shadow leaving Victor stuck in the ground.

Shortly there after Jay returned rising from a shadow looking at Victor in confusion before grinning.

"Already, dude. Cheap move but nevertheless, a good one. Is if my turn now, too?" Jay asked before raising his arms up and his hands focusing on mental energy and the power from Sherlock's connection. It started to cause a massive loud buzzing louder than a fire alarm, and continuous on Victor's head.

17. NeRo

Victor clasped his hands with the orbs absorbing the energy. Aarons voice echoed through the area and all Victor could do was laugh. He looked down and two hands gripped his legs pulling him knee deep into the concrete.

Victor rolled his eyes but he gripped his head and bit his bottom lip when a screeching sound went off on his head. " Augh! cute trcks kids....ugh...cute tricks. Now let me...show you one of my own." Placing both hands on the ground the ground began to pulsate. It was slow at first but the pulses began to turn into faster and faster vibrations. Till a monotone sound was created and the ground around him began to turn into gravel and dust. Jumping up forward the ground stabilized where it was.

" You put me in the ground not knowing what i can do? i can send large pulsating vibrations into the ground to sharpen objects or loosen their density. Keep that in mind the next time you try you're tricks. The sound was stil triggering in his head but he was able to negate a majority of it by his own electric field within his body.

Victor was able to tap into super speed allowing him to move faster than the average mutant or human. Within seconds he was eye to eye with jay. Wrapping a firm and around his neck. his other palm opened up slamming into the lower abdomen. " i'm going to watch you fry" He began to send jolts of electricity throughout his body.

18. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Theia closed her eyes as Rosalyn kissed her again.

"There's nothing that needs to be done?" Theia asked her best friend she wished to formally start calling her mate. Rosalyn shook her head.

"The wolves typically would mate under the full moon, which we have done, then a celebration amongst the pack would be held, as the alpha female would go to her cave, the alpha male would gather food and other needs for his alpha female." Rosalyn explained.

"So-" Rosalyn walked her best friend back over to the bed and laid her down on the moss still wet from them earlier.

"Let's go back to the cabin and celebrate." Rosalyn said. Theia nodded as the two girls headed back to the cabin through the cavern tunnels.

Upon arriving back Rosalyn walked in first looking all around.

"Go shower, I'll prepare everything." Theia nodded as she was led to the shower.

It was in the shower Theia leaned her back against the wall closing her eyes. She laid her hand on her abdomen. She was pregnant and it still blew her mind.

She smiled picturing it play out in her head. Her becoming big, giving birth, Rosalyn right by her side, happily accepting as well, Jay was there. She gave birth to a whole liter of pups, seven of them. They filled the cabin as she, Rosalyn, and Jay lived in happily. Jay was busy building an addition onto the cabin to accommodate their growing happy family.

Later she would become pregnant with hers and Jay's child. The house full of kids. They were all happy.

Theia sighed though gripping her side as she slid down to the floor of the shower stall, the warm water turning cold as it flowed over her body.

What she wanted more than anything, was to live a happy life, no wonder in the world. But that wasn't possible. Not with the war coming. She started crying in the shower then realizing her mistake.

She was pregnant with pups who were being born into a war. She curled into a ball then and hugged herself, water flowing down the drain.

She was in the shower for a longtime, when she came out she found a way to regain her composure. Good timing to for when she came out of the shower, she was smelling an amazing scent out in the kitchen. She wondered out a towel still draped over her body versus getting dressed.

"On the full moon we already devoured like werewolves, now I figured we'd devour like wolves, and try to break humans out of the occasion."

Theia looked in the kitchen to see a dead doe bloody on the kitchen floor.

"As human form, if we devour too much raw, our bodies will become unhealthy." Rosalyn explained as she stood at the stove cooking up food, a whole breakfast of sorts, "but still, it's quite good, it's like a little treat." She said breaking off a piece of the bloody meat and handing it to Theia.

At first hesitant she nodded taking it and eating it. She looked around realizing what all Rosalyn did while she was in the shower. Wild flowers were hung up all over the place, candles were burning, the mood was set romantically.

"So did you get help from the Big Bad Wolf?"

"Not at all, this was all me, I was happy to do all of this."

Food was finished and they ate till they found themselves in Theia's bedroom. Curled up, music was playing.

"Theia?" Rosalyn spoke her legs wrapped around Theia's legs as they laid there.

"How's it feel?"

"How's what feel?"

"I don't know, becoming a beast like me, having an inner wolf, mating with a monster, changing your life to be with me?"

"Rose, you're not a monster, quit thinking that. You're a beautiful creature, ok? And you have blessed me with your abilities of being a beautiful creature as well. And it's like I said, I have always loved you, I love you and Jay, quite equally."

"You originally said you were always going to be with him..."

"Well, not anymore, I'm going to be with both of you." Theia said sighing as the two grew silent. Rosalyn laid her hand on Theia's abdomen resting her head on her chest.

"Three."

"Huh?"

"There are three of them." Theia spoke aloud, "Three pups, two boys and a girl to be precise. I can feel them. They're not normal infants, they're definitely werewolf pups."

"Werewolf pups..."

"Our kids."

"Yours and the Big Bad Wolf..."

"No, they're all of our kids. They have our powers."

"When will they be born?"

"I'm not certain, I'd say in the next two months. They're developing fast though."

"Do you know what they look like?"

"I just can feel them, feel their energy, their minds developing within me. They are a part of me right now."

Rosalyn looked at Theia before leaning down to her abdomen and rubbing it.

"Hi there you three... I'm your momma, you're mommy is taking good care of you, you have a great mommy." Rosalyn said.

"I used to call my mother, momma, I hope you don't mind if I claim that name." Theia shook her head smiling at the other girl.

"I can't wait to meet the three of you." Rosalyn said.

"Neither can they." The two remained their. Rosalyn quietly began to hum a lullaby quietly.

Theia closed her eyes listening to Rosalyn lightly hum almost lulling her off to sleep.

"When are the others coming back?" Rosalyn asked when the lullaby was over.

"I don't know, dawn is approaching though."

"Who needs dawn and day and any of these other times." Rosalyn asked taking her finger and tracing it around Theia's bellybutton.

"It would be simpler if we did take them away."

"I want it to be night time, all the time." Theia smiled at Rosalyn running her fingers through the other girl's long brown hair.

"Come on though," Theia said trying to push the other girl off of her who just moaned and held on tighter.

"We need to get up. The others will be back soon." Rosalyn held on though not wanting to let go of her friend. Theia sighed then before changing into her half wolf form and picking up the girl.

"Theia!" Rosalyn wined.

"No, come on you need to get cleaned up." Theia said carrying the girl into the bathroom.

"You know I can change into the Big Bad Wolf and carry you back out there." Rosalyn pouted as Theia laughed.

"That would be a sight."

"Don't tempt me."

"Would you really want to miss out on this though?" Theia stopped walking when suddenly running water was heard as she turned on the water with telekinesis. Rosalyn looked at the girl confused before Theia continued to carry her back into her parent's old bathroom where a large jacuzzi tub was filling with water.

Theia stepped in sitting into the tub as Rosalyn remained in her lap as the water filled up around the two girls.

"Your parents were definitely rich." Rosalyn remarked looking around the large deluxe bathroom. Theia sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"How did you ever decide you want to live out on the street. Surely you would of been guaranteed luxury." Theia sighed reaching for the soap and dumping some in the filling tub and putting some in hands as she began to lather Rosalyn's hair.

"Their life wasn't me. I am rich, I still am, but I didn't need to be rich, I didn't feel a need to be. To me accepting my parents life and conjoining to it meant I was joining with society, but I was raised as a bit of an outcast. Granted my parents were government agents, but the minute I accepted to become a government agent myself, which is what was expected of me, that meant I was following society's rules, the government's kid becoming part of the government. And I didn't want that, call me a rebel. Besides, government is too corrupt, I saw that even as I was growing up."

Rosalyn nodded as Theia explained it to her before grabbing the other girl's wrists and pulling them from her head.

"I got it, Theia, why don't you get the place ready for the others." Theia looked at Rosalyn a little shocked and confused.

"I love you." Rosalyn told Theia. Theia looked at her and smiled before stepping out of the tub leaving Rosalyn to her thoughts.

As Theia left, Rosalyn couldn't help but smile herself, the woman she loved, loved her back. This thought soothed her as she relaxed herself in the tub for a while longer before finishing washing herself up and getting out. She quickly dried herself off just as a familiar scent filled the air. Two actually. That of Jay, and, if she was not mistaken, that of... Julie. Jay's scent vanished as quickly as it came, but Julie's lingered. Curiousity getting the better of her, Rosalyn made her way towards the scent.

19. Become

For a moment, Lex saw that the situation was dispersing without further incident. The girl, after valiant efforts on her part, couldn't get to her feet and was taken from the fight. Lex only assumed that her rescuer was on her side and had brought her someplace safe; this rung true when the other onlooker lashed out against Victor. Lex, motionless, watched the battle in earnest interest. I may not have to step in after all, he pondered as Victor was trapped knee deep into the concrete. The fight seemed one-sided with the return of the previously departed onlooker.

But... Victor was full of surprises. After an immense pulse, which Lex felt in full-force through a static resonance through the air, Victor was freed of his imprisonment and on the offensive. Looks like I spoke a little too soon. Though he had no personal connection to either of the two fighting Victor, the lightning-user was far too dangerous to allow to run rampant. Beside that, if the other two got too worn and left, or were killed, he'd likely not get any of the answers he was looking for.

Set to action, Lex rode a gust as he leaped up and over the fence. At the height of his jump, he clapped his hands together, issuing forth a compression of gale-force wind that accelerated towards Victor, condensing into a sort of fine point aimed for his midsection. .

20. NeRo

The energy began to crackle and sizzle. Just as Victor was about to increase the voltage he looked over just slightly. to hear the whispering sound of wind but it wasn't natural wind. " Shit..' He said in an annoyed tone. releasing his grip quickly he braced himself. However it was a strong blast. Sending him flying into a nearby building crashing through the bricks.

" Cough cough. ugh...really" He climbed out of the rubble knocking over bricks and debris. Pushing everything to the side till he just sent out a massive wave that knocked everything away.

" Ya know i'm getting increasingly annoyed with you little sheep. " His face had yet another evil grin on it. " Alright three on one, fair odd's in my favor"

Raising a finger he pointed to the sky and said " Bang" a small jolt of electricity shot up into the clouds, causing them to crackle and roar. Within seconds a massive rainstorm took over the area. He let out a loud yell as his body began to glow golden and crackle with energy. " i'm so fucking sick of all of you. Tonight..everyone dies!!!"

As he yelled his eyes started to glow white." Remember sheep.....Water conducts electricity!"