• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Morph: The Blast (Actual RP)

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Abyssal Knight, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Aaron looked to Jay.

"What are you to me....honestly? Your really need to ask me that bro...cause if so then we aren't as close a I thought we were." Aaron said calm but angrily

"If you have something you want to get off your chest please do it now...If you don't trust me because I went missing and showed up with Remi then Im sorry bro." He sighed.
    "I was captured, damn near half way dead I watched as you and many other ran past me but not for one second did I think that you wouldn't save me. But I was wrong, nevertheless I forgave you after the government aided me to health."
    "Then I thought to myself why not escape and ask you why you ran past me...then I remembered I was delusional so you might not have ran past me. Thinking about it night and day it drove me crazy and then I remembered that you weren't that type of person you would save me even if it cost your life." Aaron stated strongly.

"To answer your question more clearly. Your a knight to me a noble knight working by the side of his partner another noble knight."

"Your my brother as well as Darius' same for Theia, when we started this whole gang we were all one."

"No matter what happened between I never stopped looking at any of us that way...one day I will make what I did wrong right, and I'll reunite The Defiant Spades." Aaron said looking Jay directly in his eyes.

"Now lets go drinking....It's on you though because I don't have any cash" He said laughing.

-

"Three.....two....one....Clear!" Ren shouted as he placed the shock panels on Darius' chest.

Darius' body recoiled but everything still looked the same with him, his heart began to beat again but he was still lifeless.

"Sherlock ordered directly not to shock him!" A teen with a multi colored vest on stated.

"Now you tell me!" Ren yelled

"Well let's not mention it to her....tell her to get down here immediately" Ren said.

Darius opened his eyes but something was different about him. His eyes were full of rage and endless hatred.

He sat up and turned his body towards Ren.

"Hey Doc I'm fine and don't report my absence to Theia...I mean Sherlock at all or ill kill you got it?"

Ren paused in shock.

"Got it!" Darius said raising his voice.

"Yes....yes sir.!" Ren said as he watched Darius walk out of the infirmary

OOC: Ill continue in a minute

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Bzz bzz zzzz

A sizzlingly and crackling sound was heard about the area. a large bolt of electricity zipped along the lines " Out of the bolt shot out Victor like a bullet. Stopping only inches from what seemed to be a larged furry animal. " You don't look to friendly partner, but hey! i'm bored and you look entertaining. But in a flash Victor had appeared on a few feet away and he slouched down against a near by wall.

"Go go go woooo go go !!"
    He shouted while comedicly throwing his hands around. It seemed he intended to spectate what was going on instead of doing anything about it. Victor had no idea who either of them were nor did he really care, this was just another way for him to blow off steam. Behind his antics and quirks laid a seriously disturbed young man. Paranoid to no end, the amount of demons in his head were certainly something that could drive someone into eternal madness.

" Ooooo look it can roar how fierce Rawr!!"

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u274WBuGyc&index=7&list=PL66BEA1B060404D7C

Jay grinned, that was Aaron, it had to be Aaron.

"Fucking asshole, I looked for you but you were dead they said. But oddly I knew there couldn't be away you were dead, though I with you could have somehow made a sign. Something!" Jay said.

"It's in the past though, I am glad to see you back, but dude-" Jay was talking before getting a sharp headache.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHCGK4Mr2Pw&index=10&list=PLCC6C969EBF5E3C41

Sherlock descended down the stairwell leading to the infirmary. She looked back at a mere copy of herself, Kevin.

"Now listen, you can't do a lot of my powers. Obviously you've noticed that. You're IQ has spiked only 2 levels from what it was, that's not even my old baseline, but further, you can mind read to an extent, mainly simple minds, those who dialogue in their head, which is really projecting, that can be annoying, to shut them out just focus on the whole world's thoughts, the thoughts will become almost like white noise. There's other way's to shut it off, but for a quick lesson, this will have to do. Further, you can track a mind. This is the most crucial, and it is what I will you need to do. It's going to be difficult for you to do without my fully control, but thankfully you're going to track the most powerful mind in the world, you're going to track mine as I dive down into Darius's mind."

"Now if they followed my instructions, the drug they just administer will induce a sort of brain dead trick to Darius's mind, that'll allow me to get in his mind and find out what's going on in there." Sherlock ordered.

"Now how we're going to-" Sherlock began to explain before feeling a shock shoot through her head.

"what the hell-" She looked back at Kevin.

"Change of plans, you look like me, I need you to go upstairs and order the base be sealed, tell them Darius is not himself and should not be allowed to leave." She said running down the stairs not explaining anymore as she burst into the infirmary.

"Fucking ASSHOLES!" She shouted seeing the doctors standing around looking panic stricken. They were all afraid of the threat just received from Darius, but a lot of them are going to wish they could deal with Darius instead.

"Where did he go?!" Sherlock ordered. She didn't necessarily need them to say it, it would only take one to think it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwcfqZC0O1c

"Dude, I think the drink may need to wait." Jay suddenly spoke, seriousness back in his voice as he turned and looked in the direction of the Spade base, the direction of their old base.

"Something has happened, and whatever it is, is not good." Jay spoke as he picked up on a sensation, a sensation from Sherlock.

'Theia! What happened?' He tried to reach out and telepathically speak to his ex-girl friend, maybe even his girl friend seeing as he didn't know what they were at the moment.

4. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will nodded, following Jordan with a small smirk, twitching his fingers to run small lengths of electricity between them, still seeing how far he could push his power. "So, what's the game plan Jordan, we just sit here like good little pups or we go out and see what's really happening topside?" He said, eyes bright as he chuckled a bit. "With the both of us, I bet we could make it out and back with little to no problems. Just depends on what we want to do." He said, looking to Jordan for any ideas he may voice.

5. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Jordan smirked at Will's remark. He looked around a bit, watching the guards move around, beginning to lock the building down. His smile began to fade to an expression of distaste now, as it was clear that the two would not be leaving so easily. "Yeah, I'm with you, but first we have to find a way out." He looked at Will with a small smile. "And it looks like we just found ourselves in an even bigger cell than the last time." He held his hand out, shrugging a bit, his smile turning a bit more devilish. "You know...it might be easier with a little extra 'boost', if you know what I'm saying?"

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Asked by Abyss to post, so without further ado

Ic::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRJBeoQB7w&list=RDFkotyePulaE&index=51

Darius walked through the halls his mind set on the secret escape. Nobody knew of it, except for possibly Sherlock. Darius saw the massive vault door that led to the old sewage piping.

Meanwhile, mentally within his head fighting was occurring.

'Somebody stop him!'
    'How?! How did he even get control in the first place?!'
    'Rage stop! Let Darius go!'

Darius proceeded forward though and grinned as he laid his hand on the turning mechanism to unlock the door.

Kevin found himself standing there confused.

"Wait, Sherlock!" He exclaimed her own voice coming out of his mouth.

'You know what to do, Kevin, think about it.'

Kevin heard her speak telepathically in her head or perhaps her morph powers telling him. Either way he nodded running back from the same direction they came from.

"Seal all the doors!" He shouted as Sherlock's own voice spoke. Members quickly got up and listened to him.

"And if any of you come across, Darius, stop him, he's... he's not who you think he is!" Kevin spoke next unsure how to speak that next one. He looked around next until he noticed Will and Jordan.

"Jordan! Will!" He exclaimed running over to them. "Sherlock was right, that guy, the guy that caught us earlier, don't ask me how, but something's wrong with him!" He exclaimed as he stood in front of them looking like Sherlock and sounding like Sherlock.

"Come on, we need to go help her!"

Sherlock continued running down the hall before receiving the telepathic message from Jay.

'Jay! It's Darius! Something's wrong, his mind it's unstable, I had theories, but I think it might have just been confirmed! He's dangerous, something isn't right!' She mentally exclaimed to him.

Jay looked over at Aaron as Sherlock spoke to him.

"Aaron, it's your brother, something's wrong with him!"

"My brother? Darius? And what makes you say that?" Aaron asked.

"It's Theia, she and I, our powers are connected somehow, she just told me what's going on."

'Sherlock, where are you now?'

"Come on!" Jay said as he started heading towards the door before realizing Aaron wasn't moving before turning around.

"Two pints, on him." Aaron ordered.

"Aaron, what the fuck are you doing!?"

"You and Theia broke up didn't you, and why should I care about my pathetic brother. I have no sympathy for him. I know for a fact he could of saved me. I care about the Spade, but I have no remorse for that poor excuse of a brother of mine."

"Well, then what about Theia?"

"Sherlock Holmes, isn't that what she was nicknamed, by you nevertheless. Why would the great Sherlock Holmes need help?"

"I can sense it!" Jay exclaimed.

"Ah, Dr. John Watson, the man who's the pathetic side kick? Really, do you seriously want to be the side kick, James?" Aaron asked.

"I'm not the sidekick."

"So you're the partner? Sounds like you're back to being lovers, back to being Romeo and Juliet. I'm happy for you, Juliet, but Romeo can make her own stupid decisions."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Aaron picked up both pints of beers and carried one towards Jay. Jay stood there clenching his teeth and fists.

"Relax, Juliet, I won't let slip you two are a couple." Aaron jokingly mocked before suddenly Jay punched Aaron square in the nose as he fell to the ground.

"Fuck you, Aaron, and for your information, now I understand what Theia was onto you about, all you fucking care about is yourself. You don't care about anybody in the Defiant Spade. Hope you find a way to pay for those beers." Jay said before storming out of the bar.

Aaron quickly stood up pissed running out of the bar after him only to discover that Jay disappeared.

Sherlock ran and slid to a stop seeing the secret exit and entrance opened.

"Fuck!" She muttered running towards it jumping over the ledge as she landed in the dried out piping with a loud echo.

She looked both directions as the pipes led different places. One poorer out into the bay, the other led out to the other city pipes connected all over the city.

Sherlock looked both directions not sure which way to look. She closed her eyes. She quickly felt the aptitude of the mess of Darius's brain as she tried to seek his mind out.

'She's attaching onto us!'
    'Help us!'
    'Theia!'

Theia's eyes opened wide as she turned to her left quickly to see Darius about to knock her on the head with a pipe for only Jay to appear out of nowhere blocking the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljZ46KSoZ8

"Back off, fucker." Jay spoke coldly as Darius's body was thrown back like a rag doll.

"Jay!?"

"I hope you know how to stop him."

"Maybe, but how did you-"

"Darius this is his living nightmare I was able to latch on to it, master of nightmares after all." Jay said turning and looking back at her.

"Jay!"
    "Sherlock!" Both exclaimed as they both blocked attacks from oncoming duplicates of Darius.

"The fuck, did you know he could do that?!" Jay exclaimed shocked.

"Yeah, and unfortunately..." As suddenly they were surrounded by a bunch of duplicates.

"It gets worst?" All of the Darius's spoke at the same time.

"Plan. NOW!" Jay exclaimed. Sherlock looked around. She closed her eyes again.

'Theia!'
    'Sherlock!'
    'Help!'
    'Rage, let Darius back in control!'
    'Rage stop!'

"I don't know which one is the original, I need the original mind to stop him!" Sherlock exclaimed.

"Well, we better get started." Jay said as his body became much darker as his body took on the appearance of Aaron and the pipes became darker.

"He fears his brother, well, they do have an interesting relationship..." Jay spoke sounding like himself before sinking into the shadows.

As Sherlock raised her own arms as she began to levitate some various objects around and shoot them like bullets at the various duplicates watching them get destroyed.

7. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Back to prowling the backstreets, Julie was in a noticeably sour mood. It was evident in her forward posture and the stomping of her steps, even as she darted speedily from alley to alley. In the back of her mind, she was spitting insults at Jay, and, to a lesser extent, Aaron.

The orders had been simple enough: find a place to hide out and finish the meeting. It was rock solid with her.. except for the fact that Jay was supposed to be spearheading the effort alongside her. "But where is he?" she muttered laying herself flat into a door frame to hide from a passing squad car. "Getting buddy-buddy with Aaron; probably about to get smashed at a bar somewhere like they used to." She sprinted out form the alley and across the street into the next one, where she hide herself in the same fashion before moving deeper into its depth.

The sole benefit of not having a partner in this, or any exploit, was that she was at an almost complete liberty to call her own shots. Fortunately, in this case, that meant that she could spend less time looking for a place and more time actually getting to the one she had in mind. Within just half an hour of searching, she had found her spot: an old warehouse, left abandoned only a few years prior and still standing relatively well despite the lack of maintenance. She had known about it since before she had fallen in with the Defiant Spades, from her early years hanging out on the streets. While the small office space allowed phones and other communication devices to reach to the outside, the warehouse itself completely blocked out just about everything; it would be like going through a deep tunnel. With the added advantage of having no windows to spy in on and the size of place offering plenty of spots to lay low and more options to scatter if they were found, it would make a perfect choice.

She slipped onto the premise through a hole in the chain link fence and shot a text out to Aaron:

"Hey hon,
    if you're still interested, I found a new place to talk."

=/=​

"Aight bitch! Jus fork ovuh yo cash and we won't got no problems!"

Stepping out from the apartment loft, Lex's first greeting from the outside world was the sound of an everyday mugging. He cocked his head to his left, where the roughneck voice had bellowed from. He rolled his eyes, seeing that the situation was just as he suspected: an upper-middle class woman had unwittingly made her way to the "projects" most like a businesswoman, or maybe even a tourist that had gotten lost in unfamiliar territory, or maybe just someone who had taken the wrong train to the wrong neighborhood. This one in particular was being held at knife-point, her assailant hunched low with his blade ready to slit her by the throat.

While his self-serving, survivalist instinct urged him to turn a cheek and go about his way, his good-Samaritan upbringing instructed otherwise. Giving in to the better judgement of his raising, walked over towards the man and spoke calmly. "Hey man. Just let the lady go. She doesn't need trouble."

The thug whipped around instantly at the opposition, holding his knife toward Lex, eyeing him with a mix of confusion and anger. "Wuh? You got a problem wit me doin' my thing?"

"As a matter of fact," Lex said, "I kinda do." Despite the knife aligned precisely with his throat, Lex remained composed and ready to react. It was clear that he was already getting on the man's last nerve.

"You prick," the man growled. He made for a quick jab at Lex's neck.

But Lex was quicker. With one hand he knocked the thug's knife hand off course, grabbing him by the wrist. Pulling the arm down, he wrestled the knife from the hand, taking hold of it himself before whipping it back around towards its owner, who clenched his fist, prepared to fight the good fight with his fists. Lex sighed. He didn't want to actually hurt the guy; but he had to do something to get him to leave... something subtle. He lowered the knife. His eyes widened as though he was in a trance.

Suddenly, the thug dropped to his knees, clenching his torso above where his lungs were and patting his neck as he gasped for air. Lex pocketed the knife. Acting as though it was all some freak incident, moved over to help him, gently lowering him to the ground, while waving for the woman get moving; she did as instructed, getting as far away as fast as she could, back towards a better part of town.

Just as the woman left, Lex felt a strange sensation course through him. His trick of pulling the air away from the man was coming undone against his will. He looked up and down the street, the latter revealing a SWAT truck driving towards them. The closer it got, the weaker Lex's influence over the air became. By the time the SWAT truck pulled up and stopped at the curb, he was powerless, and the man, though still recovering from the effect, was getting back to normal breathing.

The truck's window lowered, and the driver, looking at Lex with suspicion, made a quick inquiry. "Mind explaining what's going on here kiddo?" the man asked.

"Yeah," Lex said, thinking on his feet. "My friend here just had an asthma attack. So I set him down and gave him his inhaler. He's just sitting down to let the Albuterol settle in, that's all."

Dismissively, the man waved his hand and raised the truck's window. As the vehicle drove away, Lex looked down on the shocked mugger. "Don't forget, I just covered your ass as well as mine," he said before power walking his way down the street.

8. King of Darkness

Jordan initially didn't budge, only examining Kevin curiously. Has Sherlock Holmes gone mental? "What do you mean Sherlock needs our help. Tch, you're right here aren't you?" He started to laugh before noting his last words about the man who locked him and Will up. "That guy who put us away is bugging out?" He tapped Will and smiled. "Looks like a little payback is in order, huh?" Turning back to Kevin with a grin on his face, his fists began to smoke up a bit before gesturing for Kevin to go. "Lead the way Sherlock."

9. W.J. Solomon

Will nodded, a small smirk crossing his face as he lifted his hands, lightning sparking from his fists as he turned his wrist slightly, a large arc of lightning connecting with the wall with a smoking mark as he chuckled. "I say we go see what's going on, perhaps joining this party that seems to be happening. I want to know what's going on." He breathed, jogging alongside Jordan, hearing multiple explosions coming from the room they were headed.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Wayward I'm not going to reply as Aaron because I don't know exactly what Abyss wants with Aaron, I only know what he wants right now with Darius. And this is me being picky now, but a warehouse? Can you think of something more creative, because right now the (Defiant) Spade's occupy a warehouse as their own base,

IC::
    Kevin wanted to punch Jordan or even slip out of Sherlock's form, but he knew this was the only way he would find her, but at the same time why did he need to find her, did changing into her own form cause him to realize how serious the situation was.

As the group got there Kevin looked over at Sherlock as she destroyed two of the clones.

"Sherlock! What do we need to do?" He called out to her.

"Well-" She ducted as she missed a punch.

"Kevin, at this very moment it's a matter of finding the real Darius. And to do that it's just fight down the clones."

11. King of Darkness

As Jordan entered the room, he was greeted with the sight of another Sherlock and several replicas of Darius fighting. He saw someone else he wasn't familiar with but was more concerned at the sight of the second Sherlock. "Wait...Kevin?" Jordan looked at the Sherlock he was following before breaking out into a smile. He punched Kevin in the shoulder and laughed out, "Damn Kevin! Definitely had me fooled, haha!"

He looked around at the copies once more upon hearing Sherlock announce that they needed to find the original, which would be done by fighting them all. With a devilish smirk coming across the face of Jordan, he nodded at Sherlock, giving her a two finger salute. "Sounds like a plan to me."

He unwrapped the chain he carried so that it now had a reach of at least one foot, the rest wrapped around his arm still. He took off, thanks to his super speed, and began swinging at several copies with his chain, which began to grow heated thanks to Jordan's fire/smoke powers. At one point he attempted to grab one of the clones arms, but did not get anything from it.

"Shit...looks like it's either the original or nothing..."

12. W.J. Solomon

Will smirked, lifting his fists and blasting two of the clones with electricity. He frowned, almost like a child who had grabbed the wrong toy when he didn't hit anything worthwhile. He then twitched his right hand's front two fingers, ripping a loose pipe from the wall, flinging it towards another clone. He growled in irritation as the pipe went through the clone and pierced the wall, cracking the stone and tile. "Come on. How many are there..." He mused, letting another charge of lightning build in his hands.

13. Abyssal Knight

OOC: Thanks Destiny, Sorry for the Delay guys episode 1 is going to come to a close in a few more pages.

IC:

Aaron wiped the blood from his nose and spit some blood onto the floor. He looked to a man nearby.
    "Did I say something wrong?" He joked as he grabbed a shot from off the bar counter top and walked out.

"Hey wait...you have to pay for the...sir!" The bartender exclaimed as Aaron walked out of the door.

A jingle tone rang from Aaron's pocket. He had recieved a text from Julie. He smirked as he read the text from Julie.
    'Send me the address I'll be there in no time, P.S I gotta go stop my brother from fucking up my plans.' He sent in reply.

Aaron opened a portal and walked through it to appear in his old room in the Spades base.
    He opened his door and ran down the hallway and steps to find several people attacking his brother.

"So I thought it was just one of him but umm...as I can see here there's...one..two...five..." Aaron smiled devilishly. He lifted his right arm extended his hand as shadows began to release from his hand and all of the shadows from the clones connected to his hand. He then slowly closed his hand as all of the clones in the room began to clench onto their stomachs right before disappearing.

Darius stood there facing Aaron he was quiet as he stared at Aaron.

"Darius what's your problem? Seeing a ghost or something?" Aaron said as shadow poured out of both of his hand, the shadow clouds began cover the whole room. " Darius we need to talk and this isn't the place....now let's go." Aaron stated.
    Darius looked to Aaron. "Darius isn't here brother, it's only Rage...well you can me that." He said angrily. Rage turned to Theia as the shadow clouds began to cover him. "Are you just going to sit their and let me get away with him Theia?" Rage said sounding like Darius.

Rage looked back to Aaron and smirked.

"Rage quit it"
    "Let go of control"
    "His mind is suffering from your control"
    "Return control now!"
    "Please..." the final voice said faintly.

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Sherlock stood next to Jay as he stared at Darius.

"Sorry, but, I'm afraid I'm not going to do anything until you return control back to Darius." Sherlock stated staring him down, "Even if I need to force you to let go of control." She said as she closed her eyes and could see all the various forms of Darius standing in a circle. Rage in the middle holding a spot.

She looked around.

'Which one of you is Darius? Which one will help Darius regain control?' She telepathically asked the various versions.

15. Abyssal Knight

The different forms of Darius all turned to Theia as her body formed shape in his mind. Like all the other mindsets in Darius's head they all had a unique colored aura surrounding them.
    "Theia..." They all said in unison except for Rage.

"Release us! We as a whole are Darius" they all except for Rage and the one standing directly in front of Rage.

Rage looked to Aaron. "Brother I'm sorry, you were right. We should have continued stealing like you suggested. Can we continue what we started...together?" Rage said to Aaron.

Aaron looked to you Darius. " Defiant Spades as one again...I'll take your offer brother but this time I'm taking lead and...-"

"Whatever bro you got whatever you want just get us put of here and we can discuss this." Rage said to Aaron

Aaron stood silent for a second then charged Darius to the ground through a portal he had created in mid air.
    As they surfaced through another portal Aaron stood to his feet as well as Rage.

"Let's start where we finished" Aaron said as they stood in the middle of a jewelry store. The alarm began to go off and not soon after police sirens followed.

"Get as much as you can and well escape with no trace." Aaron said and Rage smiled with the greediest smile he could muster. Rage began grabbing rings and diamond necklaces, his greedy side began to show as he pocketed everything he saw.

Aaron simply watched as his brother grew greedier. "You look like you've missed this..."
    Aaron smirked. " I hope you know how to loose the police..." He said as he backed into a portal and closing it before Rage could run in it.

"You fucking idiot! You double crossing...-"

"Freeze, your under arrest" the police officer said as they pointed their guns towards him.

Rage turned around with his hands up, infuriated.
    "Now let's go!" The officer said as he went to put cuffs on Rage but he had duplicated himself several times before the cuffs hit his wrist.
    The cops outside of the shop realized what happened and all began firing. The shots flew threw the jewelry store window hitting several clones making them disappear. Then a D.E.W.T tank appeared and rendered Rage useless.

All of his clone disappeared and he took two shots before the shot were told to be held. He was then cuffed and placed into the D.E.W.T tank.

16. Abyssal Knight

The different forms of Darius all turned to Theia as her body formed shape in his mind. Like all the other mindsets in Darius's head they all had a unique colored aura surrounding them.
    "Theia..." They all said in unison except for Rage.

"Release us! We as a whole are Darius" they all except for Rage and the one standing directly in front of Rage.

Rage looked to Aaron. "Brother I'm sorry, you were right. We should have continued stealing like you suggested. Can we continue what we started...together?" Rage said to Aaron.

Aaron looked to you Darius. " Defiant Spades as one again...I'll take your offer brother but this time I'm taking lead and...-"

"Whatever bro you got whatever you want just get us put of here and we can discuss this." Rage said to Aaron

Aaron stood silent for a second then charged Darius to the ground through a portal he had created in mid air.
    As they surfaced through another portal Aaron stood to his feet as well as Rage.

"Let's start where we finished" Aaron said as they stood in the middle of a jewelry store. The alarm began to go off and not soon after police sirens followed.

"Get as much as you can and well escape with no trace." Aaron said and Rage smiled with the greediest smile he could muster. Rage began grabbing rings and diamond necklaces, his greedy side began to show as he pocketed everything he saw.

Aaron simply watched as his brother grew greedier. "You look like you've missed this..."
    Aaron smirked. " I hope you know how to loose the police..." He said as he backed into a portal and closing it before Rage could run in it.

"You fucking idiot! You double crossing...-"

"Freeze, your under arrest" the police officer said as they pointed their guns towards him.

Rage turned around with his hands up, infuriated.
    "Now let's go!" The officer said as he went to put cuffs on Rage but he had duplicated himself several times before the cuffs hit his wrist.
    The cops outside of the shop realized what happened and all began firing. The shots flew threw the jewelry store window hitting several clones making them disappear. Then a D.E.W.T tank appeared and rendered Rage useless.

All of his clone disappeared and he took two shots before the shot were told to be held. He was then cuffed and placed into the D.E.W.T tank.

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Theia stood around them all she looked at them unsure what to do.

"Release..." She closed her eyes extending her hands out as a color stream began to extend out of her hand before suddenly she was thrown back.

Sherlock opened her eyes.

"No!" She stood up watching as Aaron and Darius disappeared through a portal.

"Where did they go?" Jay even looked over shocked as he watched them jump through a portal. Jay shook his head, but he had a sneaky feeling based on his interaction previously with Aaron, wherever they went it was not good for Darius.

Aaron appeared behind Julie shortly after she sent the text.

"Let's head in, I'm eventually expecting Jay and another to join." Aaron said as he walked past her into the warehouse.

Sherlock stood frustrated after what just happened turning to the others who appeared.

"Thank you, you three. But it would seem things have really gotten jumbled up." She reached her hand up to her short black hair running her fingers through it and grabbing hold of her head eyes closed thinking.

"Aaron moved real quickly, but I may be able to locate him again." Jay spoke up as Sherlock looked over at him.

"Alright... here's the plan." Sherlock looked up at Kevin, Jordan, Will, and Jay.

"Jay, go to Aaron. Talk to him, find out more about what he wants and details, whatever he may have planned. I eventually would also like to speak to him. Oddly enough I have a sneaky feeling he and I may be on the same page, call it intuition. Kevin, Jordan, and Will, I need you three to be willing to venture here and gather up the members of this organization and tell them to report back here. Tell them... tell them Jay, on behalf of Aaron, is ordering them." She scribbled down the address of the Defiant's current hideout in an old abandon house. After you've done that, there should be a list printing out right now of known mutants. I'm leaving it up to the three of you to try and convince them to come here. Whatever is happening right now with government gathering up and kidnapping mutant beings, it's not good. It's important we get who we can somewhere safe and for right now, this is the best place. As for me, there's somebody I need to see." Sherlock said to all of them.

Jay looked at her then to the three other boys, before nodding and disappearing in his own shadow.

Sherlock looked to the three boys one last time.

"Again, what I said earlier, still applies, you guys know what's out there now, you know it's not safe. I would hope you feel safer here, but if you don't then you don't need to. If you do, I figure you guys will know the best way to get those who don't know better and are currently in danger to come here." Sherlock told them before nodding at them.

"In the first immediate danger, though, I want you all back here. Just be careful to not let them follow your tracks. I've been able to set up a chameleon security program on this place, but if they physically notice you heading in here, they'll be able to physically follow you in, even with the extra security beyond that, I don't think it'll withstand them full force." She told them all as she started to head on out, but stopped for a moment looking back at them. "Good luck,"

"Is he waking up?"
    "Is he in control, is the question"
    "I think he is..."

Darius began to blink his eyes open as a bright light shined down on him followed with an intense buzzing in his ears. Suddenly he was punched in the face as he realized he was tied to a chair. He blinked his eyes a few times as he noticed a shadow outline of a man.

"Who...who are you?"

18. King of Darkness

Kevin nodded after listening to Sherlock's instructions. "Right. Don't worry Sherlock, you can count on us," Kevin said with confidence. As Sherlock began walking away, Jordan had gotten close to Kevin, a befuddled look across his face.

"I don't know if you've been paying attention Kevin, but we're practically stuck in the middle of a gang war right now. If you honestly think waltzing up to the Spade's rival and telling them to come here is a bright idea, you're even dumber than you look," Jordan mumbled to Kevin. Jordan was not as willing as Kevin was to step into an even more hostile territory and give them a he-said she-said reply. Not to mention, there was still the SWAT teams above that seemed to be dealing with their kind lately. Jordan was not prepared to be taken away like the others.

Kevin looked at Jordan with a stern look, fire in his eyes. He placed a hand on his shoulder before smiling out, "Come on Jordan. You know I can't do this without you." He patted Jordan's shoulder and stuck the piece of paper given to him earlier in his pocket as he started walking off.

Jordan looked at Will and then Kevin before letting out a loud groan and following behind Kevin, unwillingly.

19. W.J. Solomon

Will shrugged, straightening the long coat before pulling the collar up. "I guess this means up to the surface we go. I think we should head out and see what's going on. It might be smart. And waltzing up to this gang would be a bad idea, but sneaking may not. Might actually allow us to get some information on not only what's going on, but also what is happening between the gangs. This has gotten much more complicated in the last few days than I have ever thought..." He breathed, eyes going towards the other two, a small smile forming on the corner of his mouth. He motioned towards the door before asking them a question. "Where do we go from here?"

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  20. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

That smell... That smell is good! I recognize it... I'd know that smell anywhere...

The Big Bad Wolf perked up and shuddered, sniffing the air and catching whiff of the scent of what could only be described as heaven. With a thunderous roar, The Big Bad Wolf jumped to all fours and tore through the woods. He crushed everything in his path, as he charged towards the scent.

MEAT

He was starving, already salivating at the thought of a delicious juicy steak in his teeth and upon reaching the location of the delicious snack, he smashed through the wall of the shack and grabbed the juicy morsel, enjoying it immensely as he slowly devoured the steaks enjoying every bit of juice and meat all the way to the bone.

By the time the food was gone, The Big Bad Wolf had curled up and fell asleep, soon reverting back into Rosalyn who laid naked and asleep on the floor of the shack.