• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Monster Girl World War

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Taboo Sho, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

The year is 2112, the world has been at peace for nearly a century since the initial invasion of the monsters. Since then, humans and monsters have coexisted, to the point where Halfas, half monster, half human offspring, are numbered in the hundreds of thousands. Interspecies dating is common, and monsters live there lives just as humans do.

However, deep within the Realm of Lust, the Succubus Queen, Astaroth, is growing more and more impatient. She does not understand the point of coexisting with humans, who she sees as toys. While it's well known around the Demon Realm that Astaroth was the first Demon to ever fall in love, and create a child with a human, she vowed to never love again after her lover was murdered.

The Solar Eclipse, which is only a week away, is the day they'll strike. The gate to the Demon Realm will open, and the Armies of Sin will flood the human world, and when that time comes... The world as we know it... Will cease to exist.

"One week. That's all the time we have to wait. Then... the invasion will begin."

"Lady Astaroth... if I may... Your departed husband would not want this... he wanted peace between the worlds."

"And what did that get him? It got him killed that's what it did. What's worse, is my daughter has had to grow up without either of her parents in the wretched human world..." Astaroth turned to look at the sky, a solem look present on her face as she whispered, "I do hope she's alright..."

Meanwhile in the human world, many people don't believe the young half succubus girl who's been running around telling anyone who would listen that the Monsters are planning to invade. They shoo her off, or tell her that it's impossible and will never happen. But some... those who listened, those who believed her, have come together, forming a small army of monsters, halfas, and even humans. The link she has with the Queen of Lust, is just what might save the world. But she can't do it alone. Her ragtag group of believers isn't much, but it's the best chance they've got to come out of this impending war alive.

War... is coming. It's an inevitability. Humanity's only hope lies in the hands of a group of kids... The fate of the entire world... rests on their shoulders.

Important Roles:

The Seven Deadly Sins(any not taken will be controlled by me.)

Female
    Lust- Astaroth <Taken>
    Sloth-
    Envy-

Male
    Pride-
    Greed-
    Gluttony-

Wrath(Dragon girl or boy)-

The Children of Sin(Need at least 3 besides me)

*Harem Position*
    Lust's Daughter- Name TBD <Taken>

Wrath's Twins(Dragon Girl and Boy-

Gluttony's Child-
    Pride's Child-
    Envy's Child-
    Sloth's Child-
    Greed's Child-

(Needed. PM me for the role)The Demon King Beelzebub-

Humans can also be made. All the Children of Sin, with the exception of Pride for obvious reasons, are halfas.

Template:

Name:
    Age: (Child of Sin<15-18>, Seven Deadly Sins are Ageless, humans can be any age)
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Monster Type: (Wrath and his or her twins are automatically Dragons)
    Bio:
    Theme:
    Other:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I'm going to move this to the idea section to allow discussion about this. Once something is finalized, then you can create a new true OOC/ SU

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Not enough detail to tell even what it is. Don't know about it.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Edited the main post.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I personally wouldn't join for these 3 reasons:
    1. I honestly don't think the story is built on a strong foundation
    2. You haven't given me a good grasp of the setting / characters
    3. Characters seem to be two dimensional.

-----------------------------------
    If the initial invasion, blew over. What makes this invasion any different?

Why would monsters (leftovers from the initial invasion) not expect and/or worry about yet another one?

Impatient, about what? You never say.

Okay? Murder doesn't drive a "person" to hate co-existence. Ya, might want to explain.

Demon Realm / Realm of Lust

Um. So confused.