• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Michael Jackson Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dualblade, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I don't know why there is all these hype about Michael Jackson. People act like they know him personally. Yes, he is the King of Pop, but you don't see countless people talking about Farrah or another other celebrities are dead. I like it how when he was a live, people talk shit about him, and now when he is dead everyone is "Oh Mee Goodness, MJ is dead. He was he best blah blah blah." And then when he was alive and during his trials everyone was like "He nasty, look at what he did, eww."

Michael, I love his songs, but now he is gone, time to move on. Trust me he WILL always be remember in the Music Industries.

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Yea,true on that.I never listened to his songs actually.But its not like anyone really thought he was going to die yesterday.Everyone thought he was going to go on tour (Whether it was good or not is up to you,I didnt even know he was till ater he died).And with all the controversy with the trials,it would be hard pressed for noone to NOT talk about it really.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

This "Hype" is his Greatness actually. All this shit happened when the King of Rock and Roll died, sure he was a celebrity, but how many celebrities actually accomplish the amount of greatness whe did? very few, Ms. Farrah Fawcett died too. R.I.P to her, its all sad. Its just this man inspired so many people. As you can see. and inspiration goes a LONG way, when thats all you have to rely on. So yes we don't know him, and yes its sad that he is dead, but you can't just call it "hype" when its greatness.

Now yes there are people who talked allot mess about him, and they know it, but they are just being respectful, most of them were probably just doing their jobs, some are just hypocrites, its the way the world goes

but truthfuly im tired of all these MJ videos, and whatnot, i mean he is dead, but we gotta move on, the topic is getting depressing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.