• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Michael Jackson Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dualblade, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Michael Jackson is legendary, all of his music were hits, he is the reason Pop music is pop music, this is a fatal loss in the music industry :/, im sorry R.I.P MJ

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

it only just happened today...

3. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I know that -.-

4. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

they've officially announced him to be dead. he was IN a coma but shortly died after arriving in the hospital. they're going to to a autopsy on him tomorrow though (June 26)

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I have a friend who is friends with him and he confirms it with me that Michael is dead.

6. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I can't beleive it :( Michael Jackson was my Idle his songs it's like the best! I still listen to his songs today :( he'll never be forgotten R.I.P Michael and God bless you :( and like I know he has some issues and stuff, but he will always be remembered as the king of pop always :( I cried like four times, very emotional..and he was 50! 50!! that's too young :( everybody will never forget about him he will always stay in our hearts always. R.I.P....

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I just got done listening to one of Michael's Jackson's songs. I'm real upset about it too. IT's almost on every channel now, except cartoons. They even did a tribute for him on BET. I'm watching channel 33 for this one. One said that he'll bring entertainment to God & the angels in heaven, but God has a reason for him to come. I know everything will be alright. ^^ I'm ready to listen to Thriller & to go crazy.

Edit: THat last sentence is not to hurt anyone. That last sentence is to show that I'm ready to have some fun by listening to one of our favorite musics.

^^ I'm listening to Beat it right now. I'm having fun with this song too. Also one of my Micheal Jackson favorite songs. No reason to cry. He's in a great place. ^^

(This Is Yukou) Don't Double Post. Edit it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  8. Kairi10

Kairi10 Member

Im going to miss him. he was a GREAT artist n i love his music. my favorite song is thriller
    when i found out about this i was getting my hair cut n i heard it on the radio. then when i was going through my fav radio stations, they were playing all of his songs and ppl were calling and saying about how they felt about the news.

9. EtherealSummoner

^^ There's nothing to worry about. God calls him to be in heaven with him. His song that he made & sang along with Stevie Wonder, Tina Turner, & others, We are the world, is about to play right now. ^^ We should be celebrating right now & be glad that he's going to heaven right now.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  10. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

There's a Playlist going on right now here as well.
    What I loved about him was that he was REAL. Today we have Voice enhancers and junk with only "good looking" kids on. (note the ")
    He started off as a small child making his way to the top through what he loved, his singing and dancing starting from the Jackson Five and then Making it Solo. He had REAL Talent unlike the fakes of today. I will surely miss the guy.
    R.I.P Champ.

Yes there are two threads and I'm posting in both.
    But I would like to know here. This was originally in General, why was it moved to entertainment? The Man passed away and the last thing I would want to see is something mentioning of a great man's death being put into an entertainment forum/thread.
    It's Hard enough with Paparazzi/Media attention folk taking pictures of him in his unfortunate state and posting them on the internet.

But enough of the small rant.
    He truly was a King, not just in music but also through many people's eyes for how his songs had changed the world for the better.
    R.I.P Champ.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  11. EtherealSummoner

Yea. That was disrespectful, but I find the pics of James Brown in his casket more disrespectful & disturbing. As long as they don't do that with Michael Jackson, IT's all good. No one should'nt take no pics of Michael Jackson in his terrible state anyways.

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I put it there cause I wasnt sure where to put it.Also,he was a pop idol (Still is in death for now too)>So it would go here,but I wasnt completly sure.Now we know.

13. EtherealSummoner

^^ I love Dancing Machine with the Jackson 5. I had to dance on a song with the dance team in Gary, Indiana during Lyrics 10. It was real fun. He made a lot of fun songs that boost up everyone, but then there's comes time when they made fun of him in Scary Movie 3 & I didn't know anything about him having plastic surgery or something until I got a little bit older. At least he still kept on continuing his career.

EDIT!! DANCING SOME MORE TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG, I'M BAD!!! So fun to listen to his fun songs!

14. Keyblade Master Roxas

Thriller and Billie Jean is the best Billie Jean has so much feeling and it makes me cry every time I listen to it Michael Jackson is the best! I didn't like ti when they were making fun of him in Scary movie 3 but I'm just happy that he still sang and went to many concerts and stuff. He'll always be a one of a kind Legend.

Dancing the Thriller now XD

15. EtherealSummoner

^^ I'm listening to" The way you make me feel. I'm doing the jerk!! XD He make great music!

16. Keyblade Master Roxas

I'm listening to beat it XD

so catchy!! :D

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Guys, mainly summonerbrandon, this is not about discussing Thriller and all, but ichael Jackson's death. So quit spamming. If you want to talk about his songs createa new thread.

18. Keyblade Master Roxas

Sorry Kairi.

Do you guys think that his medicines probably killed him?..maybe he just took too much, he did got warned by one of his friends. I heard.

19. EtherealSummoner

??? Medicine? I never heard about anything about him having a reaction to medicine or any of the sort. I doubt that he did died from medicine & the doctors did give him a prescription of how he should take the medicine.

20. Keyblade Master Roxas

I don't believe that it was his medicine. Let's wait for the Autopsy results. That'll tell us. Though he did had a really bad medical history :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.