• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Looking at Dissidia Characters in the future

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by Tetiro, Oct 21, 2010.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

But we do not need any more villains for Chaos. Besides, it is supposed to be unbalanced anyways and Chaos can be stronger than the side of Cosmos regardless of numbers. Plus, FFVI has been included as one of the games to have another character so you will end up might seeing a FFVI hero.

2. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Actually I have an interesting bit of info on XI dissidia characters. Seems there are two villains that have been considered

3. EtherealSummoner

Well whoo hoo. There we go. now this proves my point now, especially with your statement about the opposite with a certain game series with only heroes. Most likely the Shadow King and the Lady Lilith.

4. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Actually the characters aren't those two

Eald'narche and Kam'lanaut

5. EtherealSummoner

I looked it up. I do not see any news on them.

6. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

It's on Prishe's wikia page on Final Fantasy wikia with a reference to Famitsu.

7. Roxion

Roxion New Member

I think (If they're gonna add more characters) they'll have villains since the only genuinely new villain is Gilgamesh. Seriously, when they announced him, I was like 'FINALLY! A Villain!'

8. EtherealSummoner

Eald'narche and Kam'lanaut are not going to be in it. They were supposed to be in the first Dissidia but they were rejected.

9. Roxion

Roxion New Member

its looking like there are no more new characters :'(

10. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

i think we got enough anyway

11. EtherealSummoner

Still would be confusing since there will be no FFVI hero but oh well. Maybe Square is holding everything bottled up until the releasement.

12. Marquis

Marquis New Member

definitely wanna c Zack, Angeal, n Genesis :)
    idk how they'd fit into the story though...:confused:

13. Roxion

Roxion New Member

that and Tifa's already in it, would LOVE to see Zack though

14. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Bit of voice acting and rumour news today

The voice actor of Gilgamesh in FF12 will reprise his role in Dissidia! I liked the voice acting of Gilgamesh in that game so I think it should be good.

Now the rumour news. There may be a 9th SECRET character...

EDIT: Almost forgot, Prishe's third outfit is a blue swimsuit! Yup! She strips down!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  15. Roxion

Roxion New Member

oh yeah, I heard about that too. Hope it's a villain.

16. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

I just watched a gameplay video of Prishe and Gilgamesh. Prishe is freaking mad and Gilgamesh is a right laugh

17. Roxion

Roxion New Member

oog, I've been reading the fighting styles of the new characters, they're kinda confusing, but I guess it's one of those things that is hard to describe but easy to pick up

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  18. EtherealSummoner

GIlgamesh is a laugh to me. I say that either Yuna or Prishe will beat everyone hands down and it is not because I am a Yuna fan.

19. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Especially the rocket punch. I burst out laughing

20. Roxion

Roxion New Member

or that rather cartoony-looking missile XD