• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Looking at Dissidia Characters in the future

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by Tetiro, Oct 21, 2010.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Jenova cells. What else? Plus, this could still be from where Cloud still looks up to Sephiroth or still thinks that he is Zack/have Zack's personalities. :D Can anyone find another character to make me scream? *Wishing for Seymour...*

2. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Seymour Guado? I wouldn't count on it, FF 10 already has 3 characters.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

I still predict Seymour. I feel that Yuna is in it, Seymour could quite possibly still be in it. Plus Yuna has her wedding outfit. I doubt that the developers did that for just outfit reasons.

4. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Srymour would be a good addition.he was one of the 2 main bad guys in FF 10 so why not?

5. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Plus he is backed up by the reason Yuna wasnt in the first dissidia

For Yuna to be in it, Seymour would have to be in it but Jecht was the biggest antagonist so therefore Tidus took her place.

So in that theory for dissidia 012, Seymour has to be revealed

6. Roxion

Roxion New Member

I think the games that will have new characters at this point will be from VI and IX since they are the only games that don't have a new one yet (And are from the SNES foward)

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I agree. I'd much rather see somebody like Locke, Celes, or Vivi than I would see Seymour.

8. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Well my predictions are Locke and Beatrix (THey heavily need villains)

9. EtherealSummoner

Cosmos: Warrior of Light, Firion, Onion, Celes, Kain, Bartz, Tifa, Squall, Laguna, Zidane, Jecht, Yuna, Shantotto, Prishe, Lightning, Vaan

Chaos: Garland, Emperor, Cloud of Darkness, Golbez, Exdeath, Gilgamesh, Terra, Kefka, Cloud, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja, Tidus, Gabranth,

They can try to add in Locke but everytime when I think of Vaan and Terra, I think that it is not possible.

10. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Cecil, not Celes. Sry, that was bugging me.

11. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Wait a sec...Celes??? You're a genius!

Celes could well be in it as a Warrior of Chaos. Remember she was a member of the Empire. So she could very well be in it.

12. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Well, she is from FFVI, so it's possible

13. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

And she could easily team up with Beatrix from IX

14. EtherealSummoner

-__- Seriously, you need a hero for FFVI since they made Terra an enemy. Besides, Celes may be a warrior for Cosmos.

15. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Not really, FF7 has two warriors of chaos (Cloud and Sephiroth), FF5 does too (Exdeath and Gilgamesh)

16. Desert Warrior

FFIV - Cecil and Kain vs. Golbez (I'm just going with Kain being on Cosmos' side, even though I think he's gonna switch to Chaos)

FFV - Bartz vs. Exdeath and Gilgamesh

FFVII - Tifa vs. Cloud and Sephiroth

FFVIII - Squall and Laguna vs. Edea

FFX - Jecht and Yuna vs. Tidus

Based on what I listed (And keeping Celes or Locke as the most likely canidates), it would actually be more logical to have some villain from IX to be added to the game. Gives three games with 2 warriors of Chaos and 3 games with 2 warriors of Cosmos.

But strictly from a storyline standpoint, Locke or Celes would be (In my opinion, since I haven't played IX) more important to the storyline.

17. EtherealSummoner

But FF7 has Tifa to take Cloud's place and Bartz is still the hero for FF5. It is not about filling up the rosters for Chaos. If you only have FFVI with enemies and no hero to oppose them, then it is irrelevant.

18. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Im pretty sure Terra joins cosmos.

19. EtherealSummoner

No. As of right now, Terra is supposed to be on the side of Chaos forever even though she broke out of Kefka's trace and is with Vaan. Unless Terra switches sides at the end, then you will need a FFVI hero.

20. Desert Warrior

If that's the case, then the opposite is true. If you have a game with only heroes, you must have a villain to oppose them. Bear with me for a moment.

No, you don't need a hero for FFVI. Honestly, they don't need to include any more characters then they already have. Case in point: FFXI. They've only got two heroes. No villains.