• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Looking at Dissidia Characters in the future

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by Tetiro, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Roxion

Roxion New Member

about time Chaos got a new person.

2. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

And a good one too :D

So it looks like from my prediction the VI,IX or X is up next for a new character

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? is Prishe evil or what?

4. Roxion

Roxion New Member

5. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Alright I've added many more characters to the potential list and also put by their names which side they'd be on

6. EtherealSummoner

Very amusing. Aerith Gainsborough will be in the game as an Assist character but you can only get her through Dissidia 012: Prologus.

[​IMG]

7. Roxion

Roxion New Member

yeah, I read about that, some kinda DLC for Japan, but that raises the question of how (or if) they'll let us Americans use her

8. EtherealSummoner

Oh yea. Terra and Tidus is supposed to be on the side of Chaos even though Terra is with Vaan and Cosmos and that she is free from being possessed.

9. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

I don't think Tidus will be on the side of chaos. Still Gilgamesh is all the chaos we need.

10. Roxion

Roxion New Member

1 new guy while Cosmos gets all of them? 1 Chaos warrior must be stronger than 1 Cosmos warrior then

11. EtherealSummoner

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You're kidding, right? How is it more confusing for Terra than Tidus or Cloud? After reading some of the comments on that video, I saw how it might possibly work for them, while Terra was simple the whole time.

It would also help if I understood Japanese, because in that entire video it only appeared like Tidus was on Chaos' side. The most it seemed for Terra to appear on Chaos' side was during the CG video where she has that creepy look.

And I even paused the video when it showed the villains all lined up. I couldn't tell who anybody was, except for Garland. I might've seen Gilgamesh in that group, simply because there was a massive red spot. But didn't see any Cloud or Terra with them.

13. EtherealSummoner

I said Terra because even though they label her on Chaos' side, Terra still broke Kefka's control and was with Vaan the whole time. I just don't understand why she did not become a part of Cosmos' side after she did that.

14. Desert Warrior

I'm sure characters can switch sides in the war. After all, Kain seems to be fighting everybody.

The only way they couldn't properly change sides is if each god has some kind of mental hold on them, and if they switch sides the god nukes their brain.

15. Roxion

Roxion New Member

such a strange ordeal, what with all the side switching, but from what I can make out: Jecht is with Cosmos, Tidus (seemingly) is with Chaos, idk about this 'Prishe' person, Gilgamesh is with Chaos (duh), Terra (due to her look) is with Chaos but is mind controlled. Jury's out with Cloud. I am glad that it's starting to look like Shantotto and Gabranth will have a larger role this time around.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  16. EtherealSummoner

It is obvious that Tidus will be on Chaos side since he is lusting to beat his own father. So glad that Yuna is in this game. Jecht can be her guardian. :D As for Cloud, it is obvious since he was controlled by the Jenova cells and was thinking that he was...what's his name? I went and forgot all of a sudden. Prishe is on Cosmos' side but I never did played FFXI, especially since I do not want to pay for an online game.

17. Desert Warrior

(I assume you mean Zack)

I read that on the comment section for the video, which is why I said:

Although at the same time, it doesn't really seem to work with Tidus' personality to go evil for power to beat his father. If anything, he's on Chaos' side for the whole bad guy of X-2 thing (Don't know the guy's name. Shyuin or something).

18. Roxion

Roxion New Member

I have a possible reason why Tidus is on the side of Chaos. As an extension from wanting to beat his father, maybe he's brainwashed like Terra? here's my possible proof:
    Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Screens for PSP at GameSpot
    it's a screenshot from the english version of the game, but then again maybe it's just Jecht making banter, but I feel it's viable proof.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  19. EtherealSummoner

Nope. Tidus is not possessed like Terra. The reason why he is on Chaos' side is because Chaos promised him the power to beat Jecht. Nothing more. Shuyin has nothing to do with this. Tidus wanting to beat Jecht makes sense for him to be on either Cosmos or Chaos' side.

20. Roxion

Roxion New Member

alright then, but that still leaves the matter of Cloud...