• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Less known Disney villains

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Evinco, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Evinco

Evinco New Member

I'm sorry if anything I write offends people, but the the coachman from Pinocchio, Charnabog from Fantasia, and Mr. Dark from Something Wicked This Way Comes are good villains.
    The coachman is responsible for a place call Pleasure Island where he gives children beer, drugs, and food. While under the scene, he turns them into donkeys and a life of slavery. Then you add a line like "they never come back... as boys!" that should send bright red flags about how wrong that sounds.
    Next, the monster Charnabog is big, evil, and very powerful. He can summon hundreds of monsters, open the jaws of hell, and revive people. That alone can make him stronger than dark side, maleficent, or Hades.
    Finally, Mr. Dark may not be as powerful or big, but he is smart, entertaining, and a strong manipulator. He is able to use the darkest dreams to enslave people, summon animals to kill his target, and turn a whole town against different heroes.
    If I am wrong or if you want to add something, you are free to do so.

2. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

The coachman... asdfghjklasfsjdbajbsn. Possibly the scariest Disney villain of all time. I liked Chernabog though.

3. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Judge Frollo from hunchback of Notre Dame was fucking evil who says he is a man of god

4. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

No-one really knows Madam Mimm from Sword in the Stone, I think she's a hilarious villan!

5. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

I'd Say Madame Medusa From the Disney Movie The Rescuers

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I don't know that I could call Chernabog a "villain", because he was only onscreen briefly and there really wasn't enough story there for me. But he terrified me and gave me nightmares when I was a child, so he is a pretty badass and scary character.

The older I get, the more I appreciate this guy. Because a lot of the subtext of this movie went right over my head as a youngster, but now, this guy's pretty effed up and I love the way religion gets involved and there's prejudice, and... yeah.