• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Hope, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Hasn't S-E got enough money from the fans? How many more times are they gonna repackage the same games? Lol.

But I suppose this is a good deal for someone who doesn't own any of the games yet. >_<

Nova likes this.
  3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Tbh the tagline isn't even 100% true. KHUX continues to add story and lore. You can look up he scenes for free, sure, but that collection doesn't feel like a full story "so far". I'm sure there's other info in other places too but I havent kept track of it in ages. (wasn't a concert canon at one point now?)

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

It's a bit a shame they're still not including the actual Days and RE: Coded games... I wonder if that has anything to do with the cross platforming of those titles.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

That or the issues of upscaling them, if not both. There's a really cool Days fan project floating around.

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

If they could remake CoM to go from a GBA game to a PS2 game, remaking Days in the same way couldn't be that much of a stretch.

Kitty likes this.
  7. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

True but when they made the remixes they already had a CoM remake to upscale. CoM was first remade when they made KH2FM and was packaged with it.

So something between 2006 and now is different or they're just too lazy to do it. Unless they're just focusing on KH3. Not sure.
    With the way things are, especially with that KHUX update, I'd rather play the fan mod than trust Nomura.