• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Skimp and Pimp(Privite, Zora and Sifer, Rated R/M)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DarkAngel, Apr 23, 2012.

1. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

the clocked man staied silent for a little while before removeing his hood and showing the girl his face. "...I am nothing more then an ordanary human like you...cursed to weild the keyblade and fight for the final keyholes key...the X-blade itself...I don't wish for it...and yet I am stuck with it...as far as how I know you..." he then opened a hand and a text book apeared into his hand. "lets see...Zora, keyblade weilder, holds the spirit of Kairi within her, and...oh my...you seem to be a-"

OOC this is were Zora cuts him off and tries to change the subject if you so wish...you can probably guess who the man is with all the text books XD

2. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Zora Interrupted him and said with a grin "Do you have anything to eat? Im starving!"

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Sifer started to stir but was still to weak to move anything even his mouth. "Of course we do" said the man in the clock. "Wait here I will be right back." then he left and sifer started to get up only to fall on his face infront of Zora. Zora this man is bad!! get out of here fast!!! he could only think of what he wanted to say but couldn't put it into words. he was worrying more and more as time went past.

4. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Shuya came behind him and pulled two guns to his back "You thought I would simply let you get away with betraying me..." suddenly Shuya started laughing. "Wow I can't even pretend to keep up your own scheme Zexion... really funny... so funny that I can make you fade like I did Vexen, Larxene, and Laxeaus..." he said throwing a potion to Zora. "Can you believe this guy." he said as he pulled the safety off one of the pistols.

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Zexion turned around and laughed. This coming from the guy that ordered me to kidnap Sora and then left the site in a hurry? do you relize how stupid that makes you look? you try to pin this on me yet your the only one that can be blamed...I don't know why you even try..." just then another portal apeared and out of it walked who else but Riku. he steped up to Shuya and plased his keyblade to shuyas neck from afar. "...don't try anything Shuya...I know the truth about your plot...I always knew..." Sifer was busy laying there in dis belihef "Shuya? Shuya set thia up?!?! that fucken traitor!!!!" he could bearlly get onto his hands and knees but maneged to get some deep breaths in befor looking at Shuya. why... he thought in anger.

6. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Must I worry about your little illusions, I've checked up on all of your abilities and whatnot, face it Zexion there is a limit to how far scheming." Shuya said before beginning to laugh again. "Sorry about this guy Sifer... a real Clown if you ask me, but very capable, being so adapted to faking emotions."

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Riku slamed Shuya into a wall and had the keyblade to his neck. "Is this feel like an illusion? I am the real deal Shuya...or should I call you traitor?" Zexion walk over behind Riku and shook his head. "If you want illusions then don't look at me...I lost that ability long ago..."

8. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"I would never do anything like that to Sifer even if it meant losing my life... you know that Riku..." he said kicking Riku away. "I can't even activate ANTA for another ten minutes... until then I'm vunerable." Shuya thought keeping his pistols ready just in case Zexion attacked.

9. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Riku stood up and readied his keyblade again. "I can't risk it Shuya...I'm sorry..." Zexion walked over to Zora and Sifer. "Grab sifer...we need to leave now..."

10. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"I will not hesitate to fight you Riku, if you're willing to believe this bullshit that Zexion is spreading." he said pulling out his katana. "I guess I have no choice but to fight without ANTA, but that's fine." he said getting into a fighting stance.

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Riku was ready. "...I have my orders...I will not fight unless you try anything...but I will not hesitate to kill you if you do..." he said as Zexion opened a portal.

OOC: let Sash get a chanse to post...

12. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Zora helped Sifer up and did the same as she did with Riku, She looked at Shuya before looking at the portal and walking through It.

13. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Bastard..." he said as he charged at Riku hoping to catch him off guard. "Riku is a seasoned fighter... I probably won't be able to defeat him unless I use ANTA..." Shuya thought to himself just as he slashed at Riku hoping to knock his balance off he then began shooting at him wildly.

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Riku dodged the slash. and then summoned his Dark Shield ability to block the Bullets that were being shot at him. "Shuya listen to me!!!" he said shooting a dark sphear at Shuya knocking him off balance. "...evil to them or not...your not helping your cause any... ... ...I won't kill you because your Sifer and Zoras brother...but if you try to harm them in any way...we will be having more then words..." and with that he fled through the portal and helped Zora with sifer as the portal disappeared.

15. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Shuya holstered his gun, "Guess you're playing the role of the guilty until proved innocent, eh Shu" Shuya whirled around to see Ayane. "What do you want, a round 2 ?" Shuya asked gripping his katana tightly. "Don't be stupid my love, I'm just here to help for now." Ayane said and opened a portal. "That will lead you to The World That Never Was... and to the people who framed you." Shuya still gripped his katana. "And how do I know this isn't a trick." Shuya asked. "I have no reason to fight you right now, so just prove yourself innocent." she said, vanishing into yet another portal, with that Shuya walked into the portal, he knew when someone was lying.

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

A man with a black clock apeared out of a portal behind Shuya. he was...smaller then the others. "...do you hold Sora?" the boy asked looking at Shuya before walking into the portal that Shuya walked into.

17. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Shuya almost immediately turned around, cutting himself to activate ANTA, "I'll be the one asking the questions here..." Shuya said with both pistols aimed a the hooded boy's head. "The first of all who the hell are you and who's this... Sora person ?" Shuya said ready to gun the boy done if he tried anything.

18. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

the boy in black just stood there. he removed his hood to reveal a Younger virsion of Sifer. "You don't reconize me big brother..."

19. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Shuya didn't get the pistol out of the boys face, "I won't fall for another one of Zexion's illusions so cut the crap mini-sifer." Shuya said coldly.

20. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

the miny sifer pulled something out off his pocket and handed it to Shuya. "Remember when you made this for me? you told me no mater what you would always be with me...then you left to go some where...I missed you Shuya..."