• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Skimp and Pimp(Privite, Zora and Sifer, Rated R/M)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DarkAngel, Apr 23, 2012.

1. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Sifer was takled to the ground and his heartless was about to strike him down. "Now with your death all of the worlds will die..." Sifer didn't know what to think! Sence when can they talk!!! unless... he pulled out his Shineing darkness keyblade and knocked HS to the ground and looked at where Zora was I may not be at a hundred present... he thought as he charged at the battle scen But I won't let you take Sora into darkness!!! Sifer was half way ther before he was knocked out by a man in a black coat. the man put a hand to his ear and spoke as if he was talking to someone in his hood. "Mission complet...now we have all we need for the final assult..." "Exalent..." a voice said back to him "...proced back to base...we will needto work quickly..." with that the man slung sifer over his shoulder then looked at Riku who he had knocked out and then at Zora as he left into a portal.

2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

"Sifer !!!" Shuya yelled running into the portal just before it closed.

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

the man saw Shuya and waved his hand summoning a thousand white creatures and opening another potal from the strange space they were in. "Take care off them...don't let anyone fallow..." then the man walked through the portal and he dispeared along with it before anyone could get through.

4. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

"Shuya, Sifer!!!" Zora said as she noticed Riku was out cold, She ran over to Riku and tried to defend them both from a couple of heartless "Okay now Im tired!" She said as she attacked the heartlesses In one slash.

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

the heartless sifer was back up and waned to the Heartless in the air then yelled to the other Anti "ITS TIME TO REATREAT!!! We have to report this to Maleficant!!!" then with that the three heartless disapeared. into the sky. Riku started tio wake and strained to speak. "S-sifer...the...organi...zation..." and with that he fainted

6. Light&dark

Zora looked down at mister Riku, Kairi said Zora we need to find Sifer and Shuya... and She nodded her head In agreement and put one of Riku's arms over her shoulders and She grabbed onto Riku so he wouldn't fall to the ground then She started walking.

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Another man walked out of a portal. this man didn't have a kid on his shoulder but he had other ideas. soon you will be one of us as well... he thought as he sent some white creatures after Zora and Riku.

8. Light&dark

Zora kept walking until she felt like something was wrong, So she turned around and saw these white things "What are those?" Zora said to herself as she backed up a little and tried to wake Riku up.

9. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Riku woke very easily but he was in bad shape. even so he stood up and readied to attack. "nobodies...they took...they took sifer...the organization its self could only have done this..." he pulled out his keyblade and readied for attack. "Get out of here...find Shuya and sifer...don't worry about me just run...you need to survive...no GO!!!" he said as he ran into the Nobodies distracting them long enough to give Zora a chance to get away. "GO!!! find Sifer and Shuya!!! I will be alright, just GO!!!"

10. Light&dark

"You better still be alive!!" Zora said to Riku then ran In the other direction "Im not gonna rest until I find both of them..." She said out loud and kept running In search for her brothers.

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Riku smiled back at the nobodies when he was sure she was gone. "So you want to fight huh? then try fighting me..." and with that he ran into a stream of white and disapeared into the fight.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nows my chance... thought the cloacked guy in the shadows. he walked into a portal and apeared infront of Zora still inside the portal. he stood there waiting for her reaction. if she attacks I will sen the portal behind her and talk to her then...

12. Light&dark

Zora got out her keyblade and asked "Who are you?!? are you the one who took Sifer?!?!" Her grip on the keyblade had gotten tighter.

13. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

The clocked man stepped aside andgesured for Zora to step into the portal. "...do you want to see your brother? I can take you to him...you just need to fallow me and all will be explained..."

14. Light&dark

Zora loosened her grip and put the keyblade away then looked at the cloaked man "And why should I belive you?"

15. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

"Because we saved him...that Shuya character hired us to kidnape him...and you...we betrayed him and have him in our custody...its your choice...but if we don't go now then you may never see him..." th clocked man walked out of the portal and summoned a Keyblade that looked like it mad from lecture books. "Is this enough proff for you?"

16. Light&dark

Zora looked at the keyblade then at the cloaked man and walked Into the portal without responding.

17. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

The clocked man put away the keyblade and walked in after her. he soon opened another portal opening straight to a fallen sifer sitting like a rag doll infront of a wall.

18. Light&dark

Zora saw him and said "Sifer!" and she quickly ran through the portal to him.

19. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

the clocked man wlked through the portal and closed it behind him. "There...now Shuya can't fallow us..." he looked back at Zora who was huddling over the fallen sifer. "am I to asume that...he is more to you then just a brother?"

20. Light&dark

"Thats none of your business..." Zora said and looked at the cloaked man "Now tell me who you are"