• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Rebirth interest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by NeRo, Apr 12, 2014.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

How many would be interested in a KH RP set in a Fairy Tail environment with magic, swords, dragons and such. The plot itself revolves around the Ivladrian Empire. There is a group shrouded in darkness that pulls the strings of the highest royals and officials. This RP will have a heavy focus on characters and their development with the worlds they are from as in rich royals to poor civilians living in the slums. this rp will be dark toned with all the elements of love, loss, hate, comedy, action, drama. and most of all victory.

It's said that only royalty are worthy of keyblades. But i wonder is that really true?

Before i post a full sign up i need to know who'd all surely join so i can plot out how many things and characters i need to implement.

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

1. I'm for it.

2. I think we should construct this in preparation for such a time in which the forum gets a little more active.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

You already know I'm in. Would love to see where this story could go.