• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Destinies - The end

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by ADogX, Mar 9, 2012.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Kingdom Hearts: Destinies
    The End

Alex stood still. He watched as Dark Blood fell, lifeless.

"It's over. But at what cost?" Alex said to himself. He looked at the bodies of Adam, Leo, Jessica, Craze, and Spike. Then, he turned to Antonio. A tear fell from his eye. "I can't believe that i did all this. It's all my fault! If only I was stronger! I could've prevented Dark Blood from controlling me!" Alex fell to his knees. "Why? Why did this happen!?" Alex began to cry. "I deserve to be dead right now!" Alex shouted.

"That...can easily be arranged," said a familiar voice behind Alex. Alex's head jerked up in fear. Slowly, he turned his head to see none other than Dark Blood himself standing right behind him, holding Craze's Katana. Dark Blood was breathing heavily, and blood was dripping from his face. "Not bad. You're stronger than I expected. How unfortunate though. All your hard work, and nothing accomplished." Dark Blood laughed.

"N-no! Impossible! You should be dead!"

"Is that so? You must be talking about yourself then."

"Wha-tch!" Dark Blood stabbed Alex from behind the back with the Katana. It went all the way through his body. Blood was dripping from his back, gut, and mouth. "Th-this can't be happening..After...after all we did, we still lost..." Darkness started to fill Alex's eyes.

"Isn't that great then? My struggle is over, and it paid off. Hahahaha! It's over, Alex! It was nice while it lasted!" Dark Blood dug the Katana deeper into Alex, then pulled it out. Alex dropped to the floor, unable to move. In a few moments, Alex would be dead.

"D-damn. Sorry guys. It's all my fault. I guess I was the weakest of all of us. I hope you'll all forgive me. In the next life..that is," thought Alex. With those last thoughts, Alex closed his eyes, and the life faded from his body.

"Hehehehe...HAHAHAHA! IT WAS ALMOST TOO EASY! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME! THE WORLDS OF HOPE WILL BE NO MORE! LIFE AND ALL THE LIGHT IN EXISTENCE WILL BE NO MORE!" Dark Blood shouted. He threw Craze's Katana back to his body and began to walk away. But all too soon before he began, a hated voice spoke, stopping him in his tracks.

"I will...never give up..." It was Antonio.

(For those who read already, there was an editing mistake. if it was confusing for you, sorry. it's fixed now)

------------------------------

Here're the links to the previous 2 threads

Kingdom Hearts: Destinies - http://www.khplanet.com/forums/fan-fiction/9003-kingdom-hearts-destinies.html
    Kingdom Hearts Destinies: Final Battles - http://www.khplanet.com/forums/fan-fiction/9602-kingdom-hearts-destines-final-battles.html

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  2. ADogX

"I will...never give up..." Antonio's voice spoke like it was a knife stabbing Dark Blood in the heart. Never before has Dark Blood felt so angry and tricked. The man he thought was dead, was really still alive, being given another chance to kill him.

"This is...this is impossible! You should be dead! Alex killed you!" Dark Blood shouted in anger. His blood boiled with rage. Antonio did not get up. Instead he laid on the ground. He then spoke again.

"Dark Blood...*cough, cough* did you really think it would be over so...*cough* easily? Sorry, but you still have to deal with me." Antonio chuckled.

"What are you laughing at!? Even though you're not dead, you sound as if you're dying right now There's no chance you can beat me in your weakest state!"

"Hehe, yeah. You're right. But who knows what will happen?"

"Why do you act so calm!? You should be cowering in fear! You stand no chance against me! I'll kill you with everything I've got!" Dark Blood grabbed Craze's Katana again. "Just give up!" Dark Blood began charging at Antonio.

"Heh...I will never give up..."

"Everything that you hold dear will come to an end!"

"I will never give in..."

"I will give you the family reunion you want at this very moment!"

"With the strength of my heart..."

"Get ready!"

"I'm determined..."

"It's over!" Dark Blood jumped in the air with Craze's Katana. When he looked down, Antonio's eyes were closed, and he was smiling. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Dark Blood dropped down from the air, ready to deliver the final blow.

"To win!" Antonio jerked his head up and opened his eyes as he said those words. White light lashed from all around Antonio, surrounding his body. The Light flew up in the air, knocking Dark Blood away due to impact. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Wha-what! What's going on here!? When and where did he get all that power!?" Dark Blood shouted. In a few seconds, the white light vanished just as fast as it appeared. Floating in the air, was Antonio. His whole body and clothes were white, and his hair floated around him. His eyes, hair, and even his shoes were white. His power exceeded tremendously. "Just...just who are you1?"

"I am the one who will put an end to your reign of pain. You will no longer hurt others. Today you will die, and you will meet the end of your destiny." As Antonio spoke. Not only his voice, but the voices of Adam, Alex, Leo, Craze, Spike, and Jessica all spoke along with him. "I will protect all those who need it, and defeat all those who defy it. I create and protect the destines of the chosen. I...am the Destiny Guardian!"

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Only two grammar errors. :/ To tell you the truth, You should put up links that leads to the other thread that came before this one. I know that you made two threads that is based on the same story but if someone go and read this, they will be very confuse as to what is suppose to happen so make two links that leads to KH Destiny and KH Destiny: Final Battle.

4. ADogX

alright. But I'm still working on the beginning and middle of the story. But I'll post the links up anyway. all in all, what do you think so far?

5. EtherealSummoner

As always, I still do not like how you keep on using different colors for different characters. Now that most of us has to count on the 2.0 version, you are just making it harder to read, especially the words that are in gray/silver. A few grammatical errors as always in the other two threads but you still kept on developing a better-than-average plot.

6. ADogX

Thanks. Also, don't worry. When I finish this thread of KH:D, I'm gonna make a new thread, starting from the beginning. I won't use colors in that one

7. ADogX

The...the Destiny Guardian? Ha! There's no possible way you could be him! You're just a kid!" Dark Blood shouted. He was doing a terrible job hiding his fear. It obvious to see that. Antonio just floated there, right in front of him. He stared at Dark Blood with pity. Antonio was far more powerful than Dark Blood now. Dark Blood was just too blind and arrogant to see that.

"Dark Blood...why do insist on this pointless goal? Do you know how much better your life would be if you didn't turn out this way? Why? Why have turned out to be like this?" Antonio asked him. He just stared down at Dark Blood without emotion. Dark Blood looked up at him, with both fear, and hatred.

"You want to know the truth? Fine! I'll tell you! It started 25 years ago..."
    -------------------
    Truth Revealed! Dark Blood's past!

It was night time. The stars in the sky shined bright above the planet. Destiny Islands was sleeping peacefully. A boy at the age of sixteen was standing on the beach, staring at the islands on the across the ocean.

"Another boring night, but a beautiful night all the same. Still, it's so boring here. I just wonder, if there are other worlds out there. This place is so small. I want to go to someplace bigger. Somewhere I can explore," the boy said to himself. Footsteps came from behind him. He turned to see a girl, the same age as him walking up to him.

"Out here again? You know it's a school night right?" The girls asked. The boy just smiled at her.

"Come on, Ashley, you know I never go to school."

"I know, that's why a lot of the adults don't like you."

'The adults don't like any of us kids, Ash, you know that."

"Heh, guess you got a point there, Antonio."

8. ADogX

Antonio and Ashley stood together by the Beach. They continued to talk about wanting to find a better world. They were having a good time. They were soon growing tired.

"Well, I think we should be heading to bed. I'm getting tired," Antonio suggested.

"Yeah, you're right. C'mon, let's go. We don't want our parents getting mad at us again," Jessica replied. They began walking to their homes together. Not long after, the island began to rumble. It seemed as if an earthquake began to erupt.

"What!? What's going on!? Why is the island shaking!?"

"I-I don't know! We gotta get somewhere safe!" Antonio and Jessica began running across the beach when they saw their sailboat by the dock. Like the island, the water was shaking. This was not a normal earthquake. Antonio and Jessica ran onto the boat and began heading for the other island across the water. After five minutes, they reached the other island, but everything was still shaking.

"Hurry! We gotta get to the hidden cave!" They began running to a small cave by the edge of a nearby waterfall, when black shadows began rising from the ground. "What the hell!? What are these things!?"

"I don't know. I don't like this!" The creatures had yellow eyes and full black bodies. They were two antenna on each of their heads. They began walking toward them. "They're...they're coming toward us. They're attacking!"

"Shit!" The creatures jumped at them. Antonio and Ashley covered themselves without any other reaction. Suddenly, in both of their hands. Two bright lights shined in front of them. Out of the light, appeared giant keys.

"At that night, your mother and I became Keyblade Wielders. Out world was covered in darkness by the Heartless. We were battling the darkness for 12 years. Then, near the end of out journey, something happened that made me who I am today."

9. EtherealSummoner

Is this still going on?

10. ADogX

I have the next part written down. been forgetting to post it. Don't worry though. since you reminded me, I'll get it up by monday the latest

11. ADogX

Dark Blood's Past: Part 2

"Your mother and I were on the verge of defeating the Heartless. We were on the world known as End of the World. We suffered through nearly endless waves of Heartless. Finally, we made it to the final chamber. There, we encountered the deity of Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness."

"Where are we?" Antonio asked Ashley. They were in a groundless void of darkness, floating in the air. All I can see is darkness. What about you?" Antonio looked around the dark void. There was no light anywhere. He could only see himself and Ashley.

"Same here," Ashley replied. "I'm really scared. Should we really be here? It's not safe, especially for me. I'm lucky to have gotten this far, with me being pregnant." Ashley was worried. she was losing her strength. Her baby was due very soon. She couldn't hold on much longer.

"I know. I'm worried about you more than anything, but we've got to do this. It's our last place to fight. Once we finish here, it's all over, and we can finally go home." Antonio smiled at Ashley, and she smiled back. Suddenly, the are started to shake.

"What's going on!? I'm so scared right now Antonio!" Ashley shouted.

"I don't know! Just hold on to me!" Antonio shouted back. Ashley grabbed a hold of Antonio. Distant laughter began to erupt all around them. A voice began to speak.

"Hahaha! Welcome, feeble Keyblade Masters. I have been expecting you for some time now." The voice silenced itself, and light began to shine in front of Antonio and Ashley. they were no longer floating in the darkness. They were standing on a white Sand-like ground. In front of them, appeared a giant white door.

"No way...it can't be..." Antonio and Ashley were in amazement. "It's...it's Kingdom Hearts!" Their amazement was short lived as the voice spoke again.

"I am glad you enjoyed my...beautiful kingdom. However, it's no longer what your childhood stories foretold." the voice stopped again, and a cloud of darkness appeared in between Antonio and Ashley, and Kingdom Hearts. The darkness began to take form, and a dreaded figure appeared. It was a man, with long white hair and yellow eyes. The Heartless symbol was on his chest, and a demon was floating behind him.

"Just as I thought. It's Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness."

12. ADogX

Dark Blood's Past: Part 3

It was a long fought battle. Your mother and I were on the verge of victory. We were overpowerinh Ansem. Or so we thought. We learned he wasn't even trying. When he did, the worst had happened."

"Is this the best you can do? If you want to defeat me, open your hearts to the darkness. You will find true strength," Ansem said. He was taunting Antonio and Ashley, as well as trying to lure them to the darkness.

"Not a chance! you may be tough, be we'll never rely on the darkness in order to defeat you!"

"Oh really? You might have no choice. Look behind you, Antonio." Antonio turned to see Ashley in pain. She was holding her stomach.

"Ashley!? What's wrong!?"

"I think my water broke! I feel the baby trying to come out!"

"Oh no! Why now of all times!?" Ansem had found his opening. Since both of them were distracted, he lunged at Ashley. Antonio noticed this, but wasn't fast enough to catch him. "Ashley! Watch out!?"

"Huh?...tch...!!!" Ansem had struck Ashley through he stomach.

"NO!" Ashley had fallen to the ground of white sand. Unconscious or dead, Antonio was unsure. However, his anger began to rise.

"What's wrong, Antonio? Are you angry at me? Do you hate me? Use that anger and hatred to awaken the darkness within you!"

"You...bastard...How dare you...do this to Ashley. You might've killed my kid. For that...you will pay!!!!" Darkness began to surround Antonio. His eyes turned blood red. The darkness engulfed Antonio into a sphere of darkness. Seconds later, the darkness separated. What emerged from it no longer looked like Antonio. Dark Blood, had finally been born.