• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by King of Darkness, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Oh, on that subject, if anyone hasn't caught the implication by now, if you'll notice in her behaviour- especially her reaction to Deimos's outrage, Thalia suffers from a form of post-traumatic stress disorder.

As much as I hate to say it, Thalia is, at the moment, triggered lol

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

She can't say he didn't warn her he was going to vent. He allowed her to follow him, but didn't recommend it lol

3. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Oh yeah, I'm not disagreeing with that, just thought it might be worth mentioning.

4. Taboo Sho

Deimos is gonna feel so shitty afterwards though, I can promise you that.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Xeren_Ozone likes this.
  6. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Jesus christ dude I'm dying thank you so much for that

Desert Warrior likes this.
  7. Taboo Sho

8. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

So like, who are we waiting on to post yet?

9. Taboo Sho

Me. I've been doing so much shit recently, I've been pushing it back. My bad.

10. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

No worries, just making sure we weren't all waiting on eachother or something lmao

11. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

So, for those of you who didn't catch his status, KoD is away for a few days. But he said (and you can check his profile to confirm this one) that we could move the story along a little bit and someone could temporarily control Sophia; as long as we don't push too far ahead with things.

I'd say, if we want to, either @Vox or @Taboo Sho should include Sophia in their next post and we take some time to regroup to people that have just met up in the market.

12. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I vote Vox. Last post I can do for the next week. Have fun kids.

13. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

my character kinda can't do that since me and kate are off on a adventure but ill manage

14. Become

Yeah, about that... Don't expect Keli to be too forgiving when she finds our Kousei let Kate out. lol.

I feel like Kelianne is gonna be the angriest character this whole RP. All the BS that's already happened.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  15. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Probably. Definitely angrier than my characters, considering one doesn't quite care and the other knows how to keep their feelings in check.

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

how's she even going to find out he did it or that it was him. you have no proof sir!

17. Become

I guess I should rephrase that to "if." No doubt, in due time, she'll at least find out that Kate has been released. Keli's in for a rough ride.

18. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

So my ship broke down so now I'm back early (story for another day). I'll probably put effort into a real post tomorrow unless someone wants me to put effort into one tonight. Super worn out.

19. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Damn! No problem man, if you need rest, get some!

20. Become

I kinda want to hear it now. But if you insist.

Taboo Sho likes this.