• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by King of Darkness, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

If anyone wants to see Thalia in her more "natural enviroment," here's a commission my friends and I just had finished of our characters:

http://imgur.com/rPz4uzR

That's her with her clan-sister and their best friend. Not really related to the RP, but I thought it showed you Thalia in a bit more cheerful state than her character sheet photos haha

Oh also its an amazing commission, credit goes to IMDsound for it :)

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

So, I thought the lights were just Raven's way of spying on us? Did they(Raven and Kelianne) magically appear? I'm confused.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  3. Key King

Key King Member

Raven used the lights to locate Sophia. I'm pretty sure they tracked her Twilight, since she's the only one who has it, and Keli and Raven simply followed where the ball had said the princess was. I kinda did the same thing with Palmund following one also, but if i misinterpreted that's on me. Guess it's really just up to DW.

Also, sorry if you got a bit left behind in my last post, Sho. I was asked to break the monotony between Xeren and KoD

4. Taboo Sho

That is alright. Deimos will catch up, he runs faster than the old man anyway lmao

5. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Yeah, if any issues arise from that it's my bad ^^; I asked Key if it was okay if he could post so it wasn't just KoD and I back and forth. Really, I think things are progressing really well, and I'm excited to see where everything's going! :)

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

To the best of my understanding, Raven used her Light Compression to locate Sophia, and then she and Keli just went to the group by foot.

7. Key King

Key King Member

Okay, glad we're all good haha

I'm so excited to see what's in store for this group! :p

8. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Become is correct. The orbs of light were used simply to locate Sophia. She and Keli then walked to where Sophia is. The point of the light was to locate other people by sensing their light or darkness and then returning to Raven so she gets a feel for what her light located. The light sensed the group, not just Sophia. Sophia is special because of her twilight, therefore Raven can identify her (Or Virgil) specifically. For everybody else, all she learns is that there is a source of light or a source of darkness and as such she cannot tell who that person is.

To further add on to this point, the light would not have gone to the castle because Raven knew that Sophia wasn't there. Because of that, Palmund wouldn't have had any light to follow. Secondly, the light was moving too fast to track. Each orb traveled a couple blocks in the span of a few seconds, far too fast for somebody to keep up with when they're starting from rest.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  9. Key King

Key King Member

Oh dear! Well, it appears I have a bit of editing to do! My apologies!

Edit: I did my best to fix the predicament. I'm terribly sorry, Desert!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  10. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

So, just waiting on Become or DW to post and I'll reply.

11. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Hopefully come the weekend pretty much everyone will be avaliable to do some back and forth for a bit.

12. Desert Warrior

No problem. I've had my fair share of misreading or misinterpreting RP posts before.

Why not wait for both of us so we each have a chance to reply to Jordan?

Also, with that bit about editing posts, did you want to edit yours? Basically, orb of light and not beam of light, and Raven and Keli walking and not suddenly appearing.

EDIT: Man, my post in the RP is much longer than I initially intended it to be. And things went differently than I initially planned.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  13. King of Darkness

I suppose I can do that. And yeah, I'll adjust my post soon so it will fit.

14. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

im having such a hard time getting in the mood to post! ugh i'm gonna do it, dont wanna fall behind.

15. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'm in the same boat. Really hard to get those creative juices flowing for some reason.

NeRo likes this.
  16. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think once the plot really sets into place and things start happening it should be easier :)

17. Desert Warrior

Given that this RP has people from both the realm of light and the realm of darkness, what is the status on an individual's heart? Is it pure light if they're from the realm of light and pure darkness if they're from the realm of darkness? Or does every heart have both light and dark?

18. King of Darkness

The former is correct, every heart is pure light or dark. People of light can use light with bad intentions, and dark for good intentions, but in the end it's one or the other.

19. King of Darkness

The former is correct, every heart is pure light or dark. People of light can use light with bad intentions, and dark for good intentions, but in the end it's one or the other.

20. Taboo Sho

@Desert Warrior looking for trouble lol Deimos is so aggravated he's likely to lash out at your poor character.