• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3D Secret Ending *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by x3pic, Mar 31, 2012.

1. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

i was thinking maybe kairi is going to be her own guard as one of the 7 lights AND a princess of heart xD, although even if she gets her own guardian of the light she'l essentially be twice as safe as if her guardian fails she'l also be able to protect herself.

I'm new to the forum and am doing the Kh2 Fm+ Critical lvl.1 challenge, i am also recording it but i wont post that until iv finished the series

(sorry i'm adding that at the end of all my posts for exposure as well as wanting to become more known)

2. yzw035

yzw035 New Member

Oh, this is awesome

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  3. Alex Roman

Alex Roman New Member

honestly I believ that the last two warriors of light will be Aqua and Ventus.

Doubt all you want, but in actuality they arn't dead so they can still be used. Aqua would seem to be easier to get than Ventus, seeing how she is still awake and is only traped in the RoD. and Riku should be able to use the darkness to travel there.
    Ventus is only asleep because he doesn't have his light. so Sora just has to venture through Castle Oblivion with the aid of Aqua and give back Ventus's light. thus waking him up.

Now that also leaves to the question as what would happen to Sora, well he has his own light and part of Aqua's ability to wield the keyblade. So its not like he's giving away his entire light, just the light he was takeing care of for Ventus