• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3D Secret Ending *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by x3pic, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Im very lost on everything here

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am not lying. I am serious.

3. Light&dark

I belive you but Im confused about like everything. lol

4. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Noticed something. Didn't "Ansem" have the form of Riku for a while? That could be one of the incarnations of Xehanort

5. Noxty

Noxty New Member

They are going to train kairi because master yin sid noticed that kairi's keyblade powers have been awaken (referring to KH2 or when Kairi touched aqua's keyblade in BBS) and since riku is the only available keyblade master he has the right to train kairi and they are going to need all the fighting help they can get when facing the 13 darkness of course this has to mean that kairi is one of the 7 lights regardless if she's one of the 7 princesses of pure heart I mean she can't be kidnapped all the time and be useless like she's always been its time for her to learn how to defend herself. Anyways the other lights are of course sora, riku, mickey, terra, aqua, and ven. This has been confirmed in the organization white meeting room by mickey himself in that ending.

6. Light&dark

Im gonna do my research on this. lol

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  7. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Time to jump in,
    X3pic your still the same. (--__--)
    But i think that this is something else. I feel like were going to see the ultimate keyblade again and i feel like Yin Sid is going to pull out his KeyBlade as well. The one thing that i feel is going to happen is Xion coming back and helping Sora awaken everybody. It all has to do with memories and a strong heart. If Namine does away with all the chains and he remembers all of COM and maybe even Roxas memories, that could be a key he needs to wake up Ven. I think the true Keyblade of light and a Keyblade of darkness is going to be made for a final battle between MX and Sora for Kingdom Hearts. I know Empty theories but im just getting back in and i havent read or watched much.

8. EtherealSummoner

No. The Heartless of Xehanort did not have the form of Riku. I do not know where in the world you got that.

:mad: No. Just no. Xion is not coming back. Roxas is also not coming back. I highly doubt it and all of you need to prove to me that they will come back. Otherwise, just no. Heck no.

But anyways, as for that seven light part, I think that we were completely wrong on that part. When Master Xehanort was talking about the seven light and thirteen darkness (WARNING! SPOILER!: he was actually talking about the seven Princesses of Hearts. They are the seven light. The seven light and the thirteen darkness are what will help create the X-Blade again because the shards of the X-Blade lies within each one of them.

9. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

What did you think? I still haven't found anyone to match me in KH knowledge, besides Angel anyway.
    Anyway.

From what we know, Yin Sid does not wield a keyblade. Though he is referred to as a "master" along with Mickey and Riku. So we would think he has some keyblade skills. That and he is training Kairi in the way of using a keyblade.

Xion is finished dude, She already went back into Sora..

Namine is now "inside" Kairi..She can't do anything.

I
    Meh, Sora is going to do something cool, I'm not sure of bringing back the keyblade of light. But Sora exiled himself for a reason. To become a Master. He might not need the true keyblade of light

[/QUOTE]
    Welcome back Kid.

Correction, Xehanort's heartless was seen in Riku form before.
    [​IMG]

Ansem Riku ^^

He said empty theories. Respectable, but he isn't the only one who doesn't know whats going on.

Correct kiddo. Thats his plans exactly, thats why the princesses need "defenders". kairi will not be receiving one, but instead she will be her own.

by clashing thirteen hearts of darkness against the seven defending lights of the worlds and Princesses of Heart. It is revealed that in the aftermath of the Keyblade War, the χ-Blade was shattered, and released seven lights and thirteen darkness'. When those two sets of light and darkness are brought together, the true χ-Blade would return.
    Xehanort enlisted the help of Braig, a man desiring the power of the Keyblade for himself, to form Organization XIII, and gather thirteen beings to fill with fragments of darkness and Xehanort's heart to make them all clones of him and use them to fight the seven Keyblade defenders of the worlds. At the same time, Xehanort manipulated Maleficent into capturing the Princesses of Heart in an attempt to extinguish their light and leave the worlds vulnerable to the darkness. However, these plans were promptly thwarted when Sora rescued the princesses and began destroying the members of Organization XIII, but Xehanort took precautions in case of such circumstances. To this end, Xehanort's Heartless enlisted the aid of a younger version of himself from a separate timeline, and gave him the powers to survey time and space itself in order to enlist different incarnations of himself to create a new Organization XIII.

Once this new organization was formed, Master Xehanort intended to use them to eliminate the Princesses of Heart in order to throw the worlds into turmoil and leave them vulnerable to the darkness. Then, by having the thirteen members clash with the seven lights, the χ-Blade would finally be forged, the true Kingdom Hearts would resurface and be completed, and the Keyblade War would begin anew. In the end, Xehanort managed to nearly complete this new organization, only short by one member, but was pleased nonetheless. Informing Riku and Mickey that the clash between light and dark is inevitable, he bids them farewell and looks forward to the start of the battles that will create the χ-Blade.

10. EtherealSummoner

Meh. I need to correct you on that one. Riku was still himself. Actually, the only time that I do remember is when Ansem actually took over Riku completely as he talked to Maleficent himself in Riku's body and at the end as he used Riku's body before changing into his real form. However, what I am saying is that the body of Riku is not going to take on the incarnation of Master Xehanort. Actually very weak.

As for the Kairi part. I have a little bit of a problem on that one. She will be a defender and will be a Princess, defending herself and the Princesses who carry a shard of the X-Blade. I just wonder if she is able to sense the presence of darkness and to sense the presence of the Princesses too while she trains. She should at least be able to hold back the darkness. All of the Princesses on Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts was able to do it and Kairi is unaffected by the darkness as she travels through the corridors of darkness. What bugs me is how powerful one Princess is individually and when one joins another Princess.

11. beefjurky

beefjurky New Member

can i make a suggestion and say that kairi will be the one to end the War? (suggesting that the war will happen inevitably due to Kairi's failure to protect the seven hearts)

12. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Brandon, you keep challenging the facts, I don't want to start throwing out proof. When you fight riku after the first tiem in HB, you fight ANSEM RIKU, or RIKU-ANSEM, however you want to put it.
    nvm you dont belive anything I say because your the powerful summoner right? Time to throw proof out kid.

Correct what? Know what your talking about brandon, before "correcting someone".
    Wait lets get some proof.

Fast forward to 4:40 seconds please, watch from there.
    This is after Sora, beat the regular Riku. He was approached by Xehanorts heartless who didn't have a body at the moment. He was just a heart. (well basically I don't want to get into that)

After that FACT, Ansem-RIKU VS SORA

Sora vs. Riku Showdown - YouTube
    "YOu you're not riku" enough said. watch above.
    "I am ansem the wise...." he said that in RIKU'S BODY!
    Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough Part 83 - Solving More Puzzles - YouTube

AFTER THAT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

Maleficent vs Riku - YouTube
    He had two voices, (if you are not smart enough to notice, he had two voices meaning he was in the first stage of being possessed, he wasn't riku anymore. The 2nd stage was Ansem using riku's body to take on his "regular" form.

Oh No, it keeps going

Because he USED RIKU'S BODY. when he went to try and attack Donald Goofy, and Kairi. GUESS WHAT? Riku stopped him saying "NO, I WON'T BE USED FOR THIS". Yeah he used riku's body, riku didn't want to be used to destroy Kairi.

Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough Part 95 - OMG I'm A Heartless! - YouTube

if you want me too keep going I will, but you have been proven wrong. Unless you have something to prove me wrong? :) I'm ready

Under the full influence of Xehanort's Heartless, which goes by the name "Ansem", Riku-Ansem presents himself to Maleficent and warns her of the dangers of unlocking the Final Keyhole while creating a new, dark Keyblade from the sixth captive princesses's hearts. This would, in turn, reveal Kairi as the seventh Princess of Heart. After arranging Maleficent's downfall, Riku-Ansem presents himself to Sora while barring Donald and Goofy from meddling. From there, introducing himself as Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness, Riku-Ansem reveals that Kairi's heart has been in Sora's body the entire time and intends to release it so the Keyhole would be opened.

Hm Kairi is going to be op in KH3 basically, she has a keyblade and PoH powers. xD

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  13. EtherealSummoner

XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! If you actually read and reread dumbo, you would know that everything you said, I had summarized it in this sentence in my last post: :p

And not only that, the picture that you have shown x3pic is when Riku was still himself but was fighting against Sora, Donald and Goofy. Riku was NOT possessed by the Heartless Ansem during that time. That picture shows when Sora regains his keyblade and that is when Riku actually shows his Dark Mode form after the strength of his powers has increased. It is after you defeat Riku in that area that the picture shows is when Riku runs into the Heartless Ansem and ends up becoming possessed. You need to pick a better picture. Pictures can show more than what it appears. You using that picture to say that the Heartless Ansem took over Riku's body in that form but when you look at every single detail, you see a BIG different story. Not to be mean. you were on the right track but you trying to use that picture actually went and contradicted what you wanted to say. ;D Mr. "KH Know-It-All", please do not grow a bigger head. I can understand that there may have been misuderstanding on my part when you may have meant to use the picture only for the character himself but you went and misunderstood yourself when I brought up and correct you base on the picture you were trying to use.

And while you are giving irrelevant (And yes. I said irrelevant. What you are saying has nothing to do with what Answer Man is trying to say and does not prove anything.) information, I am actually going after the true objective that Answer Man is talking about.

What Answer Man was trying to say is that when the Heartless Ansem took over Riku's body, it may have been another form of Master Xehanort. However, what I am saying is that just because someone took over someone's body does not mean that it will be another incarnation. If you need proof, then let me use a good example of someone taking over another person. Final Fantasy VIII. Ultimecia took over Edea Kramer's body and used the body as her own the same way that the Heartless Ansem took over Riku's body to use as his own. However, Ultimecia did not create another incarnation when she took over Edea Kramer's body. It is like with... Terra-Xehanort, when Master Xehanort possessed Terra (I am talking about the time when Terra has his body possessed up to the point to where Master Xehanort removed both his heart and Terra's to try to throw the body into darkness). Possessed, yes but another incarnation, no. Same with "Riku-Ansem". Possessed, yes but another incarnation, no.

And since you went and brought up the "Riku-Ansem" thing, let me point this out. Any time you see someone saying a "Name-Name" thing right there, they are most likely telling about two beings fighting control over one body. "Riku" showing who is the first person over the body and "Ansem" who is the one possessing that person in control over that person's will. Same thing with Terra-Xehanort. Terra is the original and Xehanort is the one who is possessing and fighting in control of Terra's body. I can think of some other people too and I can say the same thing for some people, which most can agree:

FFVIII: Edea-Ultimecia.
    Xenosaga: Kos-Mos - Mary Magdalene
    FFX-2: Nooj - Shuyin, Baralai - Shuyin.
    FFX: Jecht - Yu Yevon.

This is one of the reason why I strongly disagree with what Answer Man was trying to say. Would this happen, meh. Maybe but most unlikely.

;D And yes, I am a powerful summoner thank you very much. Me challenging the facts? Puh-lease. Not once did I challenge the facts you nut. XD OH YEA! That Maleficent vs. Riku link, THAT IS THE WORST EVIDENCE EVER! *Falls out of chair* Please do not show some nooby video. Now this is a better link, which I shall back up about what I said about Maleficent and Riku (From 2:55 to 4: 15 please) about the Heartless Ansem in possession of riku's body as he talks to Maleficent.

Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough Part 85 - Sora Vs Maleficent Part 1 - YouTube

:cool: :cool: Thank you! Thank you! As Leblanc from FFX-2 always say, "SORRY! NO TIME FOR AN ENCORE!"

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Lol want me to be honest. I stopped reading after you tried to prove me wrong about a picture. You were proven wrong accept it there is no need to go back and fourth about this fact. You know good information about kh. I jus know more.

I get what answer man was saying bro. You just said riku was only possessed with that seen with him and malifent. Lol I proved that wrong

No disrespect we are both mods no need to go on like thid

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  15. EtherealSummoner

Whatever. You are the one denying the facts so I am not wrong anyways. Not only that, I did not say that was the only scene where Riku was possessed anyways. I already knew that Riku was possessed from Maleficent and onwards until the battle with the Heartless Ansem. In other words, you merely did not prove anything except including in another scene that I accidentally left out. XD Now let us go back to the main topic please while you are trying to go off topic.

Meh. Not really. Seeing as to how the Princesses of Hearts reacted, they are really not that strong.

16. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Sure thing my dude. Anyway, PoH's haven't displayed any power actually. Besides kairi, she is no longer going to be useless now. She turned sora back from a heartless so I think she's going to be pretty powerful

17. EtherealSummoner

We do not really know if Kairi will be pretty powerful... well, we cannot deny the fact that the Princesses of Hearts can upgrade other people's powers.

18. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Thats why I said think bro, I'm not sure. Just an theory. I only say that because out of all 7 of the PoH's, she was the only way to display any other power besides opening that Keyhole.

19. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Well for the record i didnt mean comeback as in Comeback,i just mean you will see her or she may talk to Sora, for Sora to become a true master he may need to look deep within himself and when i say namine i mean him being in an unconscious state around Kairi because that is possible. Its unlikely that it will happen but it may. I think Kairi will be more of a small help then a powerful keyblade wielder. She can fight heartless of and use magic but she will never be a Aqua. Maybe. So tell me more on how he went back in time and got other versions of himself cuz i cant find it.

20. ryuken11221

ryuken11221 New Member

im starting to think that i should get my 3ds back