• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How many think that?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by Zero, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

How many think the battle system sucked? I thought it was great. It gave me a fun feeling that I knew I would enjoy this game.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I didn't mind the battle system in Final Fantasy XII... I much preferred the original battle systems though, I like taking turn hitting the foe instead of having to wait for your weapon to charge... It did make the game more difficult though since the monsters didn't seem to have to wait to charge their attacks >.<... Also made me buy a lot more potions in the game to make sure I didn't get KO'd while fighting major bosses...

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yeah, that is one thing that ticked me off. They don't have to charge.. but I guess that is what the ability slow is used for.
    There should have been a bar showing their charge as well, it sure would had made everything simper and easy.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  4. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It was a new system, I didn't hate it, I didn't like it but I did enjoy it because it was something new.
    I myself do like the old turn base system as well.
    This one was enjoyable because you're in the combat zone straight away when ever you were not in a town, city or safe zone.
    The Gambit system can simetimes screw you over but it's cool how you can plan things out before an atack on a monster or boss ^^

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It was a new system, I didn't hate it, I didn't like it but I did enjoy it because it was something new.
    I myself do like the old turn base system as well.
    This one was enjoyable because you're in the combat zone straight away when ever you were not in a town, city or safe zone.
    The Gambit system can simetimes screw you over but it's cool how you can plan things out before an atack on a monster or boss ^^