• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hogwarts Glory Days

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by Destiny, May 17, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Meanwhile,

"Has anybody seen Chloe?" April asked around the Ravenclaw common room. April had asked everybody she came across. Curfew was on them and Chloe, or Apollo, haven't been seen all day.

"Sorry, April, knowing the way Chloe and Apollo have been acting though, I wouldn't be shocked if they went off together somewhere."

It was after dark that April now found herself sneaking through the hallways.

"April!"

"Matt!"

"I came as soon as I got your message. You definitely haven't seen them or heard from them?" Matt asked her. April nodded her head.

"I'm worried about them." Matt nodded his head.

"Alright let's try to find them, do you know where they may be at?"

"Well before if they would go places together, it was usually Hogsmeade, the Quidditch Pitch, behind Hagrid's Hut." April said.

"April, those places are all outside the castle, we're lucky many of these prefects are daft, but the professor's will find us, if the professors didn't find them already."

"That's what worries me, if they're not in the castle, they're outside, and the professors should have sent them inside, but they haven't."

"You're not saying..."

"I am."

"April, we should be telling the professors then not trying to go after them."

"If the professors find us, we'll tell them, but for now, we need to try finding them." Matt looked at April sighing and nodding.

"Alright let's go."

They searched outside, then that's when it happened. April and Matt were both attacked, Matt didn't end up so lucky as he was killed in front of April. Her screams were heard, but by the time the professors got there, she was gone. She was taken.

Chloe moaned as the morning light from the windows shined over her face. She opened her eyes. Her body ached, it was her first time, and it was incredible. She looked down as Apollo's head rested on her chest, his dark brown hair a sweaty mess. His arm was draped over her stomach. She reached her hand up and brushed his hair to the side. She placed with a lock of his hair looking up at the ceiling.

She smiled to herself remembering the night before, but frowned wondering what would happen when she'd get back. They'd ask questions. She sighed a smile back on her face, she didn't care.

Her light was ignited as she knew the both of them were warm again.

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Now Apollo you make sure to take care of your baby sister.

" Of course ma! geez i won't let anything happen to her i'll watch her like a hawk"

"You had better or i won't be making your favorite pasta when you get home"

" Oh ma that's just low! hahaha don't worry she'll be fine remember my first time going and you threatened dad haha! leave it to me ma i got this. not a single hair will go touched."

Apollo hugged his mother and helped his sister onto the train.

---

Ahhh!!!!"

A scream was heard in the distance, a little girl was being mauled by a werewolf there was blood over the walls and over the floor. a bloody mess of April lay staring back at Apollo " you promised....you'd...wa...tch....me...."

----

Apollo shot up opening his eyes quickly. it only took him a few moments to realize where he was at. The previous night, and all those memories came flowing back into him. He smiled but something didn't feel right. Giving Chloe a swift kiss he got up and started to get dressed. " We have to go, something isnt right i have to find April and make sure she's alright i have this un-easy feeling and i need to see her. "

A majority of what he was saying was muffled by his shirt covering his face as he rushed to get dressed. he even fell over trying to put on his pants. it was truly a comical sight.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Chloe was startled when suddenly Apollo shot up off her chest and jumped up.

"We have to, sommthin -n't -ight i have to find pool and make sure's-ight i have this uneelin and I-eed to see fur. "

Chloe listened to Apollo, however his words coming out muffled. Watching him fall to the ground eyes wide. On any normal occasion she'd probably laugh, but his general muffled tone and frantic body motion was more concerning.

"Wait Apollo. Stop again. What's going on, I didn't hear anything you say." Chloe said as she pushed herself, her body aching more than it's ever ached before in her life. She stood up on wobbly legs and it was clear her body was not balanced and she was in pain a bit.