• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hell Wyrm

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by Desert Warrior, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I recently started playing FFXII again, and I've done a few notable things since I began playing again. My most recent notable thing is defeating the Hell Wyrm, first try. Took my a little under an hour. Decent fight, had a few close calls. Now all I need to do is defeat two more hunts and I can fight Yaizmat.

In case anybody else is wondering, my other notable achievements are:
    Made Durandal
    Made Sagittarus Bow
    Obtained all 13 Espers
    Made Tournesol
    Defeated the most difficult non elite mark (It is the dinosaur right at the entrance to the Pharos, but I can't spell its name)

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Three out of the five that you have done were already done by me and I had defeated the Hell Worm without Reddas around level 55. Still can't creaate myself a Sagittarius or a Tournesol.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I know. After you asked for help against Yaizmat, I wanted to play again. And there's lots I haven't done, so I worked through all those things before defeating Hell Wyrm. As for the Tournesol, I already had all the Gemsteels and Empereal Souls from long ago. So as I collected the Espers, I made sure to get the Serpentarius that were required. The Sagittarus took a while to get, but I managed. Right now I'm restarting the game. I'll continue my post game file later.

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Ah,Hell Wyrm.He took me a while.I dont remember how long,probably an hour.I had Reddas with me,but he couldnt do much against this one except taking an attack away from me.Also,yay for being able to change equipment in battle!

If I wasnt letting someone borrow my XII then i would have all the espers by now.Im only missing Zodiark.
    Got the Tournsel before fighting Hell Wyrm,and the Zodiac Spear way before that.Got a lot of levels while going for it.The Bakanamy (no idea if thats spelled right) could do alot of damage,though Icebrand and ice spells made it alittle easier.Got all the Genji equipment.I dont remember what else Ive done,so yea.