• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Heart of the Ocean <Desert Warrior+Hope>

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Nova, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Talise smiled a bit seeing the two friends at it. "You know, I think I've seen married couples go at each other less than you two." she laughed setting the ball down. This one was a lot more tricky for Talise. She attempted it normally but was also knocked aside by the windmill "Oh well." she said cheerfully. "Your turn Lance."

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

"Married couples ain't got nuthin' on what we've got. Ain't that right Lance?"

"Remind me again what it is we have." Lance said in an almost monotone voice as he set his golf ball down to putt.

"What do we have? Well, we're best friends and I've got you completely whipped." Lance was about to swing when she said that. If he swung and hit the golf ball, Alice's comment would've messed up his swing a lot.

"You have me whipped? Don't think that highly of yourself. I'm not whipped."

"Yes you are. I made you run all the way to the beach in a short amount of time just so we could hang out. I can get you to do anything I want."

"Rrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt...." Lance spoke, regaining his composure. He hit his golf ball. As it rolled past the windmill, his golf ball being the only one to do that so far, he spoke again. "There's a fairly large distance between being whipped and being a gentleman. I happen to be one of the latter. You only think you can get me to do anything you want because I don't find it an inconvenience to do what you want. Because it does not bother me, I just go ahead with it."

"Sure thing. You keep telling yourself that." Alice patted him on the shoulder. She hit her golf ball again. And once again it was deflected by the windmill.

3. Nova

Talise smiled but she ignored their little... whatever it was that they were doing. Partly she was still trying to figure out who the crazy chick was that attacked her... but when Lance called her just after the creep disappeared he sounded pretty close. If that actually happened, wouldnt he have heard her scream no? Maybe it was just a daydream or a memory that came in vision form. Whatever it was she decided to forget it. If it really was a memory maybe she didn't want to remember her life anyway.

She walked up to her golf ball and hit it. It went past the windmill and fell into the hole. "What does whipped mean?" she asked the two.

4. Desert Warrior

"Whipped is when a woman, such as myself, is in complete control over a man, such as Lance. When a man is whipped, he doesn't do anything or say anything without permission from the woman. If she tells him to do something, he does it. Basically they have lost all their pride and they are ridiculed for it." Alice answered as she approached her golf ball, being the last person to get the ball past the windmill.

"And that is exactly why I am not whipped. I still have pride. I do not obey you like a servant. I do what I want."

"Sure thing." Alice said as she finally got the golf ball past the windmill. They continued playing until they completed all 18 holes.

"Impressive." Lance muttered. "Looks like Alice and I tied for second place. Looks like you win." He spoke to Talise.

5. Nova

Talise smiled proudly but she felt different, a little bit like she did in the hospital. "yay." she was saying before she yawned. Surprised by the involuntary motion she reached her hand up to cover her mouth. First the leaking now this!? she thought, annoyed. But she brushed it off, deciding not to make a big deal out of anything she thought was unusual unless Lance or Alice did. There was no need to fly off the handle out of something that she didn't remember but was probaby very normal.

"That was fun." she smiled.

6. Desert Warrior

"It sure was. And wow, would you look at the time? It's gotten super late. I've really gotta head home now." Lance spoke.

"That's alright. She's getting sleepy as well." Alice spoke, motioning towards Talise. "Come to think about it, we don't have any sort of bed ready for you. I suppose you could sleep in my bed." A slightly wicked idea came into Alice's mind. She grinned at the thought of it. "After all, my bed is fairly large and is able to fit two people. I wouldn't mind sleeping in the same bed with you."

Lance knew exactly what she was trying to do. The way she said that, and the fact it seemed more like she was talking to Lance than to Talise made it fairly obvious to him. "Yyyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh... You guys go do whatever. I'm going home." He quickly turned and left before Alice could tease him anymore.

"What a stick in the mud." She sighed. "Anyways, let's go home now."

7. Nova

By Lance's reaction, she wasn't sure she even wanted to know what Alice was talking about. She just shrugged and decided not to ask about it "See you around Lance." she called before looking to Alice "I suppose that we really should go." she said cheerfully "Oh and by the way I think I remember my name. It's Talise."

8. Desert Warrior

Alice's eyes lit up. "Really? That's awesome." She said excitedly. "Talise huh? That's a pretty cool name. I wonder where it originates from. And hey, if you really are remembering this, then the rest of your memory should come back soon. That is seriously impressive time for regaining lost memories."

The pair quickly reached Alice's home. "Lllllllluuuuuuuuucccccccccyyyyyyyyy! We're home!" Alice yelled as she opened the front door.

"Yeah, and you're late. I said to return by sunset. Do you know how late it is?" Alice's sister shouted from another room.

"That's Lance's fault." Alice lied. "He got us to stay with him all night playing mini golf."

"I really doubt you." Lucy said as she walked into the room. "I have a feeling that you convinced him to stay out late."

"Anyways, that's not important." Alice pointed towards Talise. "She's remembered her name."

"Really? Congratulations. What is it?"

9. Nova

Talise smiled "My name is Talise." she said proudly happy that at least she did something right that day but she still thought to herself that she hoped Alice was wrong about the speed of her getting her memory back if it was at all like the the vision... or whatever that was... back at the golf course. Suddenly she yawned again, feeling embarassed and a little rude at the gesture she apologised. "Sorry... I suppose its been a longer day than I realised." she said, blushing a little.

10. Desert Warrior

"Yeah, it is late. Come on, I think I have a spare pair of pajamas somewhere for you to use." Alice spoke as she began walking off to her room.

Her sister grabbed her shirt collar, pulling her back. "Hold it. You're sleeping on the couch tonight. Talise gets your bed. She's the guest after all."

"I know that. Don't try and choke me." Alice replied. "And what if she was fine with us sharing my bed?" Alice didn't mean to sound serious, but she spoke before she could stop herself.

Lucy shrugged. "Just don't corrupt her." Lucy then walked off.

Her sister's reply caused Alice to freeze in shock. "She's screwing with me, right? She can't possibly be serious, right?" Alice then shook her head in an attempt to ignore her sister. "Anyways, let's go find those pajamas and get some sleep."

11. Nova

The second time someone reacted that way to Alice's suggestion made Talise curious but seeing as she wasn't sure what the word 'corrupt' meant she decided to just play along. She shrugged "You know, none of us really know anything about me. What if I have already been corrupted or could corrupt Alice?" she said, not really realising what she was saying.

12. Desert Warrior

Alice stared at Talise in shock. She would never have expected something like that to come from Talise's mouth. "Why is everybody suddenly picking on me? That's just not right." She quickly ran to her room, leaving Talise alone in the main room.

-----

"I wonder where she came from." Lance thought to himself as he lied on his bed. "Although admittedly I'm surprised Alice basically got away with kidnapping. But since she's living with Alice, I guess I'll be able to see her plenty of times in the future. I wonder what it is she forgot."

13. Nova

Talise stared after Alice in shock, "What the..?" she thougt to hersef wondering what on earth she had said that was so offensive. Deciding that, memory loss or not, she wasn't going to be such a pansey all the time she walked up to the door that Alice had just run to and tapped her knuckles on it once politely. "Alice I'm not sure what I said but I am sorry that it hurt your feelings." she called through the door.

14. Desert Warrior

Alice opened the door. "You didn't hurt my feelings or anything. I just thought you were trying to mess with me. It seems kinda weird when somebody is messing with me and it isn't me messing with them. Lucy messes with me all the time, but never in front of anybody. Although she did with Lance one time. That got a little awkward. Anyways, we should probably get some sleep. It's getting late, and we're gonna be sleepy all day tomorrow if we stay up all night."

15. Nova

Talise nodded "Alright whatever you say." she said cheerfully. "But I am curious. How did she mess with you and Lance?" she asked. "He is fun. Are we going to see him again later?" she asked. Talise liked staying with Alice and Lucy but there was something about Lance that she couldn't put a finger on. He hadn't really left her mind since they got home. He's just nice is all... and a little more calm than Alice.

16. Desert Warrior

"Oh yeah, that was a fun dinner." Alice rolled her eyes. "Well, basically it was the time I introduced Lance to Lucy. It was the first time he met her. She started doing all this really embarrassing stuff. She started saying things that were constantly hinting towards sex... Started talking about embarrassing moments from when I was young... Oh, and she even tried hanging onion rings on her nose." Alice laughed a little at that. "Anyways, of course we'll see Lance again. But right now we really need some sleep." Alice searched through her clothes dresser and pulled something out. "Here are some spare pajamas for you. So yeah, if you want you're welcome to share my bed with me. If not, you can have it all to yourself and I'll go sleep on the couch."

17. Nova

"towards sex? Thats a funny word. Why would that be embarassing?" Talise said, trying to make sense of Alice's statement. The word sounded foreign and kind of humerous to her, the way Alice said it. As Alice finished her statement about how her sister embarassed her, Talise laughed, "A sisters second most important job is to make your life difficult, but you have to love them."
    She was surprised about her own comment, it gave her an odd sense of deja vu. She brushed it off and accepted the pajamas that Alice handed her and shrugged "i am fine with sharing tbe bed if you are. Or we could sleep on the floor like we are camping!" she joked

*sorry for the super late response. But we said we were going to take this one to the end :p*

18. Desert Warrior

>Oh, you know, just a super late rule breaking response. Although I think the rules might've been changed a bit so I don't remember. And I might as well move this out of the Old Roleplays section if we're gonna continue it again. Which I'd rather we do.<

"Why would your big sister talk about sex in front of your boyfriend be embarrassing? Well, you know... Oh right. Amnesia. I guess that means you forgot about what sex is, if you ever knew about it. Well, sex is when two or more people... Come to think about it, you're probably better off not hearing an explanation from me. I might actually end up corrupting you." Alice then jumped up on her bed. "It's better to not sleep on the floor. It's too damn hard and you'll wake up all sore. My nice comfy mattress is a much better place to sleep." Alice crawled underneath the covers and reached to turn off the light nearby. Her bed, which was a rather big bed, had plenty of room for at least two people to sleep on.

19. Nova

>Oh you hush your supermodness! lol The Rules might have changed a little but from what I recall, Roleplays were exempt from the bumping rule along with showcase threads. :p<

Talise nodded and followed Alice, laying down as before when she woke up in the hospital. There were still a lot of weird noises but not near as annoying as the ones in that place. When Alice turned off the light, she welcomed the darkness. She lay there, considering telling Alice about the experience she had earlier that day with the strange scary person but decided against it. But she had a feeling that would not be her last encounter with whoever it was. But for now, she was too tired to worry about that. "Alice... Thank you for everything you've done for me today." she said, followed by another yawn.

20. Desert Warrior

"Not a problem. We're friends, aren't we?" Alice replied before drifting off to sleep.

-----

"Lady Aqua! Lady Aqua!" A merman shouted at the mermaid. "His royal highness has had search squads sent out everywhere looking for you. With your sister Lady Talise missing now is not a good time for you to disappear as well. What have you been doing out here so close to humans?"

-----

Alice awoke to light hitting her eyes from outside her window. It was a little annoying but it woke her up better than any alarm clock would. She felt her arm holding onto something. And that something was Talise, being held by a sleeping Alice. She quickly let go, hoping she didn't injure the girl. "Crap. Forgot I sometimes grab things in my sleep. I didn't choke her, did I? That wouldn't be good in the slightest."

-----

The waves crashed against the rocks of the beach. Lance was standing nearby, again looking out to the ocean beyond. "Well, today's another free day I guess. Good a time as any to go swimming."