• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Halloween 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Halloween's my absolute favorite holiday, and it's coming up! Anyone have any plans? Costumes to share? And so on.

---
    I'm taking part in a haunted house for the second year in a row. It's a fundraiser of sorts for my school, and it's a lot of fun. I have a princess costume this year, because I'm incapable of dressing up as something not pretty, lol. And I'm also apparently a five year old girl, when it comes to this holiday, at least.

Who else is celebrating? Scaring the crap out of people and stuffing your face with candy, what's not to love?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

My bit of celebration was going to a party. Played some kids games, watched the first episode of Ash vs. The Evil Dead, etc.

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I had quite the busy Halloween this year. The band I instruct for had a solid run at their championships show; fifth place out of seven in their first championship appearance.

Then I got home and did a costume party/bonfire with some friends. I dressed in a sort of early 1900s-style get-up, which felt quite classy; finally got to use one of my nice vests.