• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

funny stuff about the Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by Princess Seira, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

No blood.
    Bloodless battles.
    Even from sharp object wielding enemies.

2. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Didn't it also say there's animated blood?? lol xD

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Actually,the Hydra has blood in that fight.Its green in America o_O

4. the dark within

the dark within New Member

i don't think the keyblades are sharp, but it could slice somthing..

5. and where does it stay when Roxas is done fightining? and comes by the Mansion and there he got it again lol

6. Goldfish

Ble bleee!
    Was playing and 2nd visit to Land of the Dragons, Sora Crew (Or Mulan Crew, depending on who you wish it to be, and it does not have to be crew, could be gang for all I care) climb the red pole like spiderman.

Also cut scenes, when you change form beforehand, the characters needed for the change are still there, but that seems inevitable >.<

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Yes,where DO they go when yo change forms?And why are the heartless not invading Atlantica anymore?And how the hell did Ursula ce back to life?!

8. the dark within

the dark within New Member

for the heartless, i think it's because atlantica's keyhole had been sealed by sora in kh1. as for ursul...err, magic??

9. Goldfish

Xaldin's Sideburns... are awesome yet weird to an extent that it is quite funny to see them tick up under his eyes.

10. where did Roxas go when Sora is waking up and Namine??

11. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

Probably quite a few things, but I'll post more if I remember any. One thing that does make me wonder is the train station in Twilight Town. It's obvious that Twilight Town is quite a big place so it'll have a lot of inhabitants so why the hell does nobody use the trains?! xD

12. maybe im blond, i do not get the part from Hollow Bastion and Travers town, because they all live there and now in HB

13. Goldfish

Traverse Town was like a refuge place where everyone escaped to, HB/Radiant Garden was where all the FF Characters came from and so when the Keyhole was locked and the place became "safe" again, they all came back.

But here's one, where did Riku get his clothes from?
    And did anyone notice the high use of Hoodies in the game? Many origianl characters had them.

14. ah okm,
    you mean the Organuzation clothes? he got that from Ansem the wise at the end of Chain of Memories

15. Goldfish

Well more so his vest that was a few sizes to small =P

Also if they let sora sing, why not let Roxas. I mean he pretty much is Jesse Mc Cartney XD

16. aah hahah
    ever seen Sora's hair, its all spiky haha
    those eyes from all characters, sometime they even light up in the dark

17. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

why is donald duck half naked?

18. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Did you notice every time when Sora dies, he's happy?
    IN KH2.

19. dualblade

dualblade Break!

except when he gets beat by Demyx.Then he is just annoyed.Guess Demyx really is the weakest,cant even kill Sora.

20. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I have one thing to say on the matter.

*Squeaky-voice*

"The REAL Ansem, Ansem the Wise!"

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.