• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

funny stuff about the Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by Princess Seira, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

If Hercules wasn't there at all, he would take over the whole planet and even destroy the Organization xD

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Here's a few ore while I played...

The Kill Hover Cycle they go on to fight Dragoon Xemnas, the hell did that come from?!
    And when they enter the door to light... They comet down at near blinding speeds encased to what seemed to me as a blue flame from a high altitude crashing into the middle of the ocean with naught but a; "Ahhhh!" for a breath of air. While suddenly the island appears and they swim to it after hitting the water which should have most likely killed them or at least hurt them (if he can double jump and glide, he can do anything)

Unexplained Mysteries to me, the best answer to this is... Magic.

3. umm yesterday I knew some
    uhh

anyone else notices that the weapson of Organiaztion 13 are bigger then there self
    and those chairs, they neeed to fly going up there
    even though they are to lazyy to walk, ever though that they always transport?

4. When Cloud describes Sephiroth to the player, he mentions he carries a long sword and has silvery hair. He neglects to mention THE BLACK WING COMING FROM HIS SHOULDER xD

5. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Actually I always wondered, How did Xemnas create that dragoon?? And when did he become a Sky Knight?? lol xD

6. the dark within

the dark within New Member

did anyone notice that sora's short is doubled?

7. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

His shorts is doubled?? o.o

8. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

More so, I think his height doubled =P

I'm surprised his clothes didn't tear or at least halted some of his Mobility.
    (or maybe it did. while fighting dusks at the start with Sora, "Reversal" was unavailable.)

9. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

lol, although I'm pretty sure those shorts were really tight upp there ^-^''

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  10. the dark within

yeah, you can see it quite clear, it's just like his old short. it's only change color..

11. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

And longer too(practically more fitting ^///^)

12. the dark within

you know, moving around, fighting,like sora and the other did. must be sweating right?
    and i never see the moment sora took a bath in the game. JUST IMAGINE HOW TERRIBLE THE SMELL WILL BE.

13. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I would be sweating fighting all day without bathing and wearing fitting hot clothes lol

14. its to funny the moves what they do with there arms lol

15. Korkskruv

Korkskruv New Member

I think it's pretty weird when Olette and the gang is sitting on the clocktower and Olette just pulls out four Sea salt icecreams from behind her. o_0

16. and when they just stand there without falling
    the trophie is broke now

17. dualblade

dualblade Break!

What about those struggle weapons?They are padded,and people still go "Urgwaah!"

It makes no sense!

18. Korkskruv

Korkskruv New Member

And in struggle matches where do they keep those orbs?

19. and when Roxas needs to fight umm one of those guys
    how did the weapons come from?

20. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Yes,where do those weapons come from?

They actually showed where the balls were in the KH2 manga.Its basically an armor of tape

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.