• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Freaking Legend of Freaking Sol (The Freaking OOC)

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by Nova, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Six million and one, actually.

Anywho, have we anymore characters that we need?

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I need to get Kiro up still.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

" My Character"

Name: Roy Neroshima

Role: Student

Class: Senior

Personality: Roy is an upstanding, thoughtful, and idealistic young man who repeatedly shows a desire to help and support others. While he would prefer to avoid blood-shed he has no problem steeling his resolve to protect others. Roy can also be very arrogant as well which plays into his style of battle. Once he has his opponent mapped out he plays a role to take them less seriously to aggravate them. Roy is also quite oblivious to the obvious feelings that some of the women in the army develop for him. Though many young women and women in the military have become very smitten with him. he seems to not notice these things.

Appearence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Theme :

Weapons: The Sword Of Seals: This blade was forged by unknown means. the lore states it was created to defeat a large dragon, though the ruins are cryptic in it's creation. Most prophets never believed in it's existence until Roy awakened the blade harnessing it's full potential. During a war with a nation that was at a war with his village he was thrusted into a cave, while lost in it's depths he happened upon a open pathway leading to a series of old Hyliaian ruins. A large staircase stood before him with one lone blade upon it's pedestal. This is how he came into possession of the blade and how he single handedly won a war.

Abilities: The Burning Swordsman. Roy always had a high proficiency with combat and he dabbled in magic but with the Sword of seals it gave him a entire new set of abilities.

( Immune to Fire based damage or Fire attacks) Roy is protected by the Sword of seals Divining Fire, he is able to withstand any form of fire or magma.

(Healing) under the blade's protecting Roy receives a healing factor that takes a moment to kick into progression. This is because the blade binds itself to the user falling into sync with their desires and emotions. If the wielder wishes to not perish in battle the blade will protect the owner. However this does not make him impervious to death. he is Able to heal injuries as long as he is allotted time to do so.

Mastery of Fire based skills and magic ( Roy was gifted with a uncanny knowledge of fire based magic and abilities once the blade awakened in is grasp. he doesn't exactly know how he knows he just knows.

Nova: This is a transformation Roy undergoes causing him to turn into a golden glowing figure engulfed in flames. His entire body looks like a walking torch, This is why his name was coined as " The Burning Swordsman" With this transformation all of his abilities are increased X100 he is able to sustain this mode for a certain amount of time until his stamina runs low, or a powerful magic counter's it.

Bio: Roy was born in Hyrule. However with his father moving a lot they moved to the island City of Doma, a thriving island with many port's and trade routes. However Doma was also known for it's military might and Colosseum. A Colosseum in which attracts many warriors from near and far. Roy's father was an adept as single handed combat and a 3 time champion of the Colosseum himself taught Roy how to defend himself at a young age and to always protect those that were unable to protect themselves. Doma was known to have large riches in it's mines which often lead to neighboring nations attempting to conquer the area and take the nation for it's valuables. Doma always pre-vailed however in pushing back fight after fight until...

Roy was 16 at the time sitting outside with his mother. The warm most ocean breeze swung his crimson hair every which way, his mother sitting on the dock with a fishing pole in hand and a warm smile on her face. Life was Normal for Roy. " Roy my boy you better start getting ready, your dad will be calling for you soon." His mother said with her island accent. " Ya mom i know" Roy said as he stood up stretching. Roy enjoyed his early morning breakfasts with his mother. She would always cook pancakes for him and they'd eat outside while she fished. It's one of the reasons now why Roy is usually seen eating outside. Roy made his way to his fathers armory and began putting on his typical uniform. His always envied his father's Blue cape, he wanted to wear it one day once he became able to lead am army of his own.

Suddenly there was a large quake on the ground. An explosion maybe? it didnt feel like an earthquake, whatever it was everyone ran out to the main city grounds to see what was happening. and before their eyes a large scale invasion was happening, NOW! Roy ran back into his house and barricaded the doors, " Mom get inside" His mother dropped her fishing pole and darted through the double doors closing them beind her and placing the wooden barricade across the door. Roy could hear screams and the clang of metal clashing with one another. People were dying and it didnt sound like the Domans' were winning this battle. " Mom i have to go, i have to help them!" But before he could finish that statement a sword found it's way through the door, it pulled back out and the door was repeatedly being attacked. " Open up ! Or we'll kill you " Roy only rolled his eyes " Like that was ever a choice"

Roy placed his hand on his blade's sheathe but before he was ready to draw his blade the man was actually seemingly thrown through the door in a laughable manner. as the smoke cleared a lone man stood there. " Thank the heavens you two are alright." It was Roys father. Brigadier General Lohns. " Roy take your mother to the castle and wait for me we have to push the enemy back." Roy slapped his hand to the side, " Dad let me help, i know how to fight!" Son i can't afford for you to get hurt, just take care of your mother. " His dad took off quickly and Roy had no choice. he took his mothers hand and headed towards the main castle. However his mother was no slouch, Fiora of the red hand she was called, She was very adept at martial arts, knocking down opponents as they came alongside her son.

They were close to the castle when a large man kicked his mother into a wall knocking her unconscious. " Bastard i'll end you!" Roy leaped forward and lunged his blade into the man only to be knocked away like a fly. the large brute picked up his mother and began to walk off. " Like hell you will!" Roy became enraged with fury and started taking down every soldier in his way, blade by blade man by man, " Give me back my mother!" But it seemed like the army was endless, it was like this until it seemed his mother was out of sight. " Dammit!" A large crowd surrounded him near a open cavern entrance and one mage behind the group. " this looks like a fair fight, come and get it!" Roy proceeded to fend them off, but he didn't realize the mage casting a spell. Growing tired he dropped his guard and was pierced through the side, he manged to dodge the death blow but he was injured regardless. Suddenly a large fireball flew past him and hit the top of the cave causing rcks to fall and collapse. Falling backwards to avoid the rock slide Roy fell back into the cave" Augh...dam' He held his side and looked for his sword which had been broken by the rock collapse.

" Eh...i gotta get out of here" He gripped his bleeding side as he traversed the cave's almost labyrinth like terrain. he saw a light beaming underneath him through some rocks, stomping on the ground the floor fell through and he rolled down falling into a cave with glowing inscriptions on the walls and floor. with one Lone staircase leading upward to what seemed to be a long sword. " It's my only shot" he said as he stumbled to his feet. taking all of his energy he ran up the steps tripping as he went until he saw the blade, glowing red and gold. pulsating a warm aura. taking one hand he attepted to pull the blade but it would not budge. " Come on damn you!" He took his hand off of his wound and used both hands to pry the weapon but it would not budge. " I need you...i NEED TO SAVE MOM!!" he screamed as he pulled for the final time and the blade came unlocked from it's pedestal.

" I accept your desires and emotions. From this day forward i am binded to you, we shall burn away all your enemies and become a beacon for the hopeless." The warm glow wrapped around him and his injuries were suddenly gone, his open cut was now sealed and he found himself returned full of Vigor. Aiming the blade towards upward it warped with him sending him back to the battlefield. From a distance all could be seen was large amounts of fire, everywhere. but it did not burn down homes or fences, strangely, There stood a boy engulfed in golden flames blade pointed forward, and in that instant the war was ended. "

( I will add more to his story as we reveal it in the Rp)

Race/Nationality: Hylian

Other Information: " Quote " “I will prevail—for those who guided me here, and for all who fight with me today

4. Become

So... is this about to become a crossover?

5. NeRo

Aye, you folks have triforce powers. i need to compete and kill you all.

6. Taboo Sho

Courage overcomes Power, not brute strength. To have the courage to stand up and fight is what empowers the Hero when they battle the villain. That's Zelda 101

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

You're both being idiots. I feel like I'm at work and I need to sit you both down at the table with your heads down or stand you in opposite corners of the room.

If you guys don't like how each other handles themselves with regards to roleplay, maybe you should quit doing it together. Or, as we're lacking in members, and also, sometimes you just have to suck it up and humor people you'd rather punch in the teeth, shake hands and play nice. This bickering in the threads is embarrassing and ridiculous. You are both awesome and valued members of this forum. Act like it.

EDITED BY ANGEL
    -P.S. Don't clutter Hope's thread with this nonsense. You guys are grown! Take it somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  8. NeRo

[​IMG]

No but in all seriousness, you're right you're right. Hey i'm willing to make peace i'm just tired of being attacked and judged in every rp i post in. But you're right Kitten. Sorry.

9. Become

@Hope,

In order to prevent future conflict, I will be opting to remove myself from further engagement in this RP. If anyone wishes to adopt Eizo as their own to help Sho out, it will be welcomed; otherwise, don't worry about him.

Take care,
    ~ Become

10. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

.......... well that escalated quickly.......

11. Become

Damn... who am I trying to kid? I've got too many ideas floating around for this to pass it up.

Desert Warrior and Taboo Sho like this.
  12. Nova

So glad you're still on board Wayward. I'm really sorry guys. It's clear I don't have the time I thought I did. :/

We could still try to proceed but I'd still be slow to respond. The other option is to pass on the courage spot and let you guys carry on the RP

13. Become

What would be your posting frequency (or lack thereof)?

14. Taboo Sho

Yeah, we can in theory, cover for you if you'll be able to post at least relatively frequently.

15. Nova

That's a fair idea. It will be easier when I have bought a new compy. My old one is really broken. But I really won't be on very often and most visits will be from my phone until then