• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Freaking Legend of Freaking Sol (The Freaking OOC)

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by Nova, Jun 6, 2015.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Ok sounds great i'll wait till then <3

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Character roles I shall be persuing:
    • Reprise of my Sheikah from the previous versions.
    • Eve the fairy if necessary.
    • Possibly a high-rank minion of the antagonist.
    Were we ever planning on having the sages in as part of this?

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Yes. I want sage characters for the main temple locations. Feel free to make profiles. I intend to make one for fire

4. Become

Then I will likely be attempting the spirit one.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Why thank you. I shall do my best to make as good a character as I can to make up for you giving up the spot.

NeRo likes this.
  6. Become

Sheikah Lord Eizo will be ready for his return later this evening.

Assuming Jos will be returning as a Kokori, Eve will be back as her fairy as well.

@Hope, before I go and make the Gerudo that I was planning on, I'll want to know what your intent was for her, as far as any Sage status.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  7. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Kiro will be right behind him.

8. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

@Hope before i make my template, is there a role you wanted me to fill in particular?

9. Become

Depending on Hope's intentions I may chose tonix the whole son thing from his history.

10. Taboo Sho

Aww. I liked the plans we had come up with though. I suppose I ought to think of some changes to make to Kiro just in case

11. Nova

Vox, text me when you get a minute. There aren't any main stream characters I can think of and need you. But I'm thinking of some thing that might be cool.

12. Become

13. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I honestly don't know what I want to do. Create an entirely different character or try to bring back the one I previously had?!

14. Taboo Sho

Well, I found Ashe's Ganon form thanks to @Become also shout out to @Hope if you can hear me, is it alright if Ashe and Jos are friends?

15. Become

If Hope ends up not goi g forward I'll more than likely step up on this one.

16. Taboo Sho

I will assist you of course.

17. Nova

I'm fine with Ashe and Jos being friends. I will also be creating an antagonist

18. Taboo Sho

Excellent, Kiro will be up soon.

19. Become

Compressed version of Eizo. Still working on the History.

Name:
    Kikurai Eizo
    Titles: General Eizo; Lord Sheikah
    Role: Sheikah Clan Patriarch; Honorary General in Hylian Army

Appearance: >Click<
    Personality: Over the years, the Lord Sheikah has adopted a placid and stoic demeanor in just about all of his dealings and affairs. In the mind, he is an epitome of mastered temperance, quelling the emotions that most would be consumed by. Such feelings as despair, joy and wrath are kept well under thumb. As such, no such emotions resonate at a distance in him; he seldom smiles, never cries or frowns, and only raises his voice to emphasize important points. He maintains a straight-faced, genuinely emotionless expression as a default, and this is difficult to change in him without intensive mental taxation. This state of being doesn’t come without effort though. In order to sustain his disposition, Eizo might meditate for hours on end to purge his mind of emotional excess; often, he does this at the gates of the infamous Shadow Temple, as to pit his mental resilience against the allure of the demonic spirits that dwell within its catacombs.
    To be free of emotional influence, Eizo believes, only makes it easier to fulfill his ancestral duties. As one of the most prominent and trusted protectors of the Royal Family of Hyrule, he is unwaveringly to the Crown and its lineage. Second, perhaps, only to the guardsmen of the castle and personal attendants the Family, Eizo holds an abundant care for the young Prince of Hyrule, as well as its King and Queen, and will ride to their aid at any cost. Though he also values the lives of his own people with equal esteem, he recognizes the role that they fill within Hyrule’s hierarchy, and is willing to sacrifice whatever he must to protect his charges. He is no excluded in this count, and it is no secret among the Sheikah that Eizo would wish himself in the place of every warrior he’s lost over the years if he could. Being so inclined, it is no surprise to anyone when the Lord Sheikah assumes the head of any Sheikah formation.

History:

Weaponry:
    Armors:
    Abilities:
    • Physical Condition; Eizo's strength and speed are practically superhuman. Feats include the equivalent of a two and half minute mile, and being able to overhead lift up to six times his body weight.
    • Jiko no Pasu ("Path to Self"); Sheikah Meditative Art by which the individual attains an almost complete control over their body and its processes.
    • Kageken no Michi ("Way of the Shadow Fist"); the sheltered martial practice of the Sheikah. It is a mixed style, encompassing principles of blocks and strikes, grappling techniques, weapons handling, combat application and psychological resilience. Advanced teachings further branch into means of medical treatments, security and assassination methods.
    • Disguise & Stealth; Eizo is highly proficient in methods of disguise and stealth operations.
    • Tactical and Political Prowess; Eizo is a well-rounded politician and a brilliant tactician. His skill in these areas have permitted him honorary status as a Hylian General, and command over Hyrule's contingents in Kakariko.
    • Shinbijon ("True Vision"); the magic by which the Sheikah are able to sense their world at a heightened level, thus enabling them to "see" through illusions, disguises and lies.
    • Hikarikage ("Light and Shadow"); a mystic art by which the Sheikah command the waves of visible light and give legitimate form to the shadows. Used to cloak their presence and disorient foes.
    • Kamikaze ("Divine Wind"); a Sheikah practice of exerting kinetic energies of their own being. Maybe to used for offensives in gale force projections, defenses in force field generation and such utilities as stabilizing acrobatic maneuvers and orienting their mass as to walk and cling upon walls and ceilings.
    • Farore's Wind; a means of near-instantaneous movement to far-off, familiar locations.
    • Furasshusutoraiku (‘Shadow Strike’); a momentary burst of speed beyond Eizo's limit that can cover gaps of up to fifty feet within a single second of time.
    • Seishinken ("Spirit Sword"); charging of a weapon with raw magic essence and releasing that energy in an attack. Despite its name, it can be applied to any weapon.

20. Nova

All profiles accepted... obviously.

I'll have Jos's profile up soon but you guys have already seen it like six million times