• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy HD Remake Incoming

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Ventus, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I'm pretty excited about this because I never finished it. It is disappointing however that Kingdom Hearts HD wasn't announced....YET!

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Wow. I'm amazed that they'd go with remaking FFX before remaking FFVII.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am more surprised that they did not even think about remaking FVIII... BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! MORE FFX!!!!! *Faints*

4. Ventus

FFVII is a PS1 game and with PS2, they only have to update it slightly. If they remade FFVII, they would have to completely make a new graphics system from scratch.

5. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

i remember a couple of years ago that they were talking about remaking the seventh game. They made a trailer and everything, but i guess that was just to much to hope for. FFX is a good one to go with tho. it was my personl favorite of the series. had a good fun storyline, a few mini games and the battle with the aeons at the end was pretty sweet. Ill be one of the people downloading this game to my PS3.

6. Ventus

There are rumors of Final Fantasy 7 coming to 3DS.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-____- FFVII is overrated, period. But anywa,s I want to see the company add in more aeon battles. DX I love aeon battles. The battles against Belgemine is not enough and once you send her away, no more aeon battles.

8. pauloisreallyhot

pauloisreallyhot New Member

We all know why the boys are excited for this...

Yuna in HD!