• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite/Least Favorite World in KH1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

My absolute favourite is Halloween town (The music, ah, the music!). *Listens to Marilyn Manson's version of "this is Halloween"*

I've noticed that some people here hate Monstro..?
    I wonder why, I found it rather fun, and kind of nostalgic for it reminded me of JabuJabu from The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. :3
    Mmmmmm... I hated JabuJabu so~ much!

My least favourite world was Atlantica. I HATE swimming. I don't care if it's in real life or in a game, I still hate it + I'm not a big fan of seeing people without shirts. >.<
    Ew...
    Don't get me wrong! I love water! I simply despise swimming and swim-suits. Brrrr... So revealing...

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Personally, I hated it because I found the world annoying to navigate. I was forever going through doors and coming out on those small ledges, being attacked by heartless and falling off. Then, I'd have to figure out how to get back to where I wanted to be. v_v

I'm forever getting lost anyway, but Monstro was extra annoying about it.

I've already posted in here at some point, and I don't think my answer has changed. My favorite world is Hollow Bastion, and my least favorite is Atlantica.

3. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

i would have to say tarzans my favorite level with the monkey heartless.my least favorite would have to be atlantis i hated being a dolphin even tho it was kinda cool.

4. baschrin

baschrin New Member

favorite

i would have to say Halloween Town was my least favorite. My favorite would have to be neverland.

5. saix547

saix547 New Member

I'd have to say my two favorite were Neverland and Halloween town:). I absolutely hate Atlantica:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.