• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite/Least Favorite World in KH1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crescendo

Crescendo New Member

Mmm... My fave must to be... Traverse, Hollow Bastion and Halloween Town, Halloween Town was just so short that I didn't enjoy it to much -.-, I love traverse because I love how the city is *-* and Hollow Bastion is just so difficult that I like it xDDD

I hated Atlantica and the World of Alice, just SO boring!

2. kh2fan

kh2fan New Member

Fav worlds now: Destiny Islands and Neverland
    Least Fav: End of the world

3. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

Favs: Halloween Town and End of the Word

I Hate little mermaid world.

4. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

Hmmm. I'm replaying KH right now, and I'd have to say that it goes as thus:

Disliked worlds: Deep Jungle, Monstro, Agrabah, Hallowe'en Town, Atlantica, Neverland and The End of the World.

Least favourite: Probably Hallowe'en Town. It's a bit too gloomy for me.

Liked worlds: Traverse Town.

Favourite: Obviously Traverse Town. It has that homey feeling to it. :)

All the others are in my "Okay-I-Suppose" list.

5. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Hmmm...Traverse Town, Deep Jungle, Wonderland, Olympus, Destiny Island, Halloween Town.

I don't know wat I dislike lol

6. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I liked most of the world because they all have different stories and you get to experience different things in each one, but only one sticks on my mind for dislikes... I'll start with my favourite though ^^

My favourite world is kind of a hard choice because I liked almost all of them, but if I had to choose a favourite it would be Halloween Town I always like "The Nightmare Before Christmas" so I was excited when I saw that that would be one of the worlds, and it didn't disapoint me :3... I loved everything about the world, the characters, trying to make the Heartless dance and that crazy bath tub just makes it XD.. I also liked how challenging it was to find the Dalmation puppies in that world (I collected them all :3), every other world it was so easy to find them, but in Halloween Town it was actually a challenge

My least favourite world would have to be Deep Jungle O.O... I mean there's a guy who speak gorilla walking around with just a cloth on that's just horror movie right there.. Oh and that jaguar (Can't recall the name) was si freaky... He'd pop out of the bamboo and attack you for no reason... That world is just to scary and I always try to finish it as fast as possible when I'm playing Kingdom Hearts ^^

7. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Another one of my favorites is traverse Town. I just love the scenery of the Night sky. And the music is..very calming~

8. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

I would like to add a world that I really disliked---Neverland. Seriously, it was too short. I think it took me twenty minutes, including breaks, to beat it? The hardest part was the Anti-Sora boss battle and that took me five minutes at the most because he kept flatting himself into the floor. There was no sense of challenge in that world. It was just pointless walking around, battling pirates and then a very bad boss battle against Captain Hook at the end. I suppose they added Phantom as an extra boss in Neverland in order to boost it up a bit. All in all, I disliked this world.

9. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

Favorite world: Hollow Bastion

Least favorite world: DUH. Atlantica.

10. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

hm.... favorite is hallow bastion
    between: traverse town
    and my least would be olympus

11. KH_Fangirl_75

KH_Fangirl_75 New Member

Favorite: Traverse Town, Halloween Town, Destiny Islands
    Least favorite: Deep Jungle, Mosntro (You're inside a WHALE, f or god's sake! There's a keyhole inside a WHALE.), Wonderland and Atlantica.

12. GuitarLegend

GuitarLegend New Member

I agree with KH_Fangirl

They are the same as me.. especially the whale part.. how did it get in there? How comes the whale didnt notice... :p

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<.> I don't like Monstro. Why? WHen you fight against the Parasite Cage, there is a lot of acid around. You step on it & you take a lot of damage. Not only that, there is not enough room to go around. Then comes the fight against the Phantom in Neverland. I don't like that world against the Phantom. Why? Everytime when I fly & try to hit him with my keyblade when the heart is white, I most likely will miss. Not only that, when I try to swing at him, he jump up into the air, go right behind me, & attack me from behind & I almost can die like that. Not only that, on the world Neverland, in the fight against the Phantom, THERE IS NO LAND! I like to fight on the ground than in the air & Neverland do that support me on that term.

14. the dark within

the dark within New Member

Traverse Town!!
    Hollow Bastion!!

15. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Everyone's saying that they despise monstro. o_o Oh for god sake, even if you're inside a whale, it doesn't mean that there cannot be at any point, a keyhole. And second, Mostro is one of the "odd" worlds as I copuld say, because when you're through it, the icon that normally appears there when you have beaten the map, it isn't a Keyhole, it's something like the sign "/".

And oh come on, Monstro is just too easy to beat, if you know the right stragedy to choose for using. Like in example, my first ever time trying to beat Kingdom Hearts, when I got frustrated with the Monstro world, I just went to Neverland (or in this situation, called the London Tower, Captain Hook's Ship, whatever), and I got the skill glide from there. When I had it, it was so damn easy to go through Monstro.

I don't really dislike any of the maps, but the "End of the World" is just too... earthbound, it has no mind! It's boring to beat it, and like just "pop!", you got to beat Ansem. Oh dear, oh dear. Few striked, and Ansem is down. OH NO, I say.

But the Devil that is in the Disney "Fantasia!" -series, that was one of my favorite battles in the whole game. It was even harder that to beat the damn final boss.

Ansem just sucks anyway.

16. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

I would have to say Traverse and Halloween Town.

Atlantica sucks, everyone should hate it, especially in 2. Biggest waste of time ever.

17. Whats Your Best World

Mines Never Land

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

There are already countless threads that asking this question.

19. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Due to there is already a thread like this, yet posting there would be bumping it. I am merging this thread with the other.

/Merged.

20. hmmm no i hate never land i like HALLOWEEN TOWN!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.