• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Father-McKenzie, Oct 4, 2007.

1. thexwarlord

thexwarlord New Member

Okay, sorry. I would then have to say Sora, Namine/Kairi, and Axel.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

*Starts getting dreamy.* *Sigh*

[​IMG]

3. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Heheheheh, She's not as hot as she was in this!
    [​IMG]

4. Axel2101993

Axel2101993 New Member

Xemnas is my fav.

5. ImmaRikuOfficial

This is kingdom hearts, not kingdom hearts two, Anyways like I said a post ago, Kairi.

6. PevensieCabret

PevensieCabret New Member

Sora, Cloud, King Mickey, and Kairi.

7. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Kairi, Sora and Alice

8. broflovski

broflovski New Member

Sora, King Mickey and Axel.

9. ImmaRikuOfficial

Riku, Sora, Kairi, Axel, Luxord, Xenmas, Namine, Roxas.

10. yzw035

yzw035 New Member

My favorite Kingdom Hearts Character is Roxas.

11. Soapy Bubbles

Soapy Bubbles New Member

I've always been partial to Naminé as a character, I thought she was pretty sweet and made a cute coupling with Roxas who is another of my favorite character.
    Although, before both of these characters were introduced, I'd have to go with Riku.

12. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Axel and Aqua. I can't decide between them. Both are very heroic and compassionate for their friends.

13. Mike

Mike Member

This is a rather complex question - I like Terra/Roxas simply because their stories feel so tragic. Terra's in particular, is one I'm sure we can all relate to, even if vicariously. We've all been/seen those people who try so badly to do what they think is right/gain approval, while remaining ignorant of something crucial that turns out to cause serious problems down the road. Terra paid quite dearly for that.

Sora is rapidly becoming a rather intimidating foe, yet kind-hearted ally which is a quality I highly admire as well.

14. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Kairi is my favorite KH character of all time :) I just wish she had more screen time :(