• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Fave character?

1. Vaan

8.9%
  2. Penelo

11.1%
  3. Ashe

13.3%
  4. Basch

2.2%
  5. Balthier

22.2%
  6. Fran

20.0%
  7. Vayne

2.2%
  8. Larsa

4.4%
  9. Reddas

2.2%
  10. Other

13.3%
  1. Eaglewing

Eaglewing New Member

Balthier for sure. Hes a bloody pirate! ITs AWESOME!

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Reddas was the best in my opinion.Its been forever since someone in the party sacrificed themselves.Vaan,ashe,and basch are cool too,there my main party

3. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I'd have to say Vayne, there's just the calm, and cool attitude behind him...I don't care if he is the bad guy

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I Luv LUUUUV FRAN!! She's so mythical, knows a lot about Isya, have a lot of knowledge, a master of weapons, really looks young, have a mysterious past, have great quickenings, knows a lot about espers, and can read unknown languages. She can also sense the powers of mist and how strong it is, to see if it'll make her go berserk or not.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  5. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

i liked fran. vaan seemed to little to be a main character. the first time i played the game i thought Bash was a pedifile.

6. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

To everyones surprise, I am voting for Gabranth! In the end, he turns good and dies!

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'm sorry, why would you think that?

It's funny going back and reading what I chose years ago, because a lot of the time I wonder what the heck I was thinking. But in this case, I still agree with my choice of Ashe as favorite character.

I would like to give props to Reddas, however, since I forgot to do so my first post here. This guy was just badass. He should have been a permanent party member. v_v

8. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Sky Pirate all the way.

9. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

i voted for vaan, since his character is closest to how i do things

10. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Honestly he looks like a trans.

11. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

that may be. even the internet's FF gaydar prooved it, but the way he deals with problems is like what i do on a daily basis

EDIT : i think FF XIII's Hope looks too much like vaan

12. Xehanort

Xehanort New Member

Gabranth and Basch were my favorite. Also, Final Fantasy XII is most certainly my very favorite Final Fantasy game (excluding Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions)

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

This was the first Final Fantasy game that I ever beat, strangely.

Fran was actually my favourite character. What a strong female protagonist/supporting character (depending how you view things) she is. I placed her on my party for practically all of my Esper hunts and for most other occasions actually. The only time she wasn't in the main party was when I was leveling up the other people. The viera are also a very beautiful looking race; I liked her ears.

14. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

Balthier was my favorite character, for a fictional video game character, he was sexxxy. <3 I also loved his personality he was kind of cocky and funny and in the end he was very brave!

15. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

... I still like Fran but then... I want to change my vote to Ashe. Only woman I know who can swing a two-handed sword.

16. Loveable

Loveable New Member

My would be fran she a strong character but mysterious at the same time and her village and the characters in that village were awesome