• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Fave character?

1. Vaan

8.9%
  2. Penelo

11.1%
  3. Ashe

13.3%
  4. Basch

2.2%
  5. Balthier

22.2%
  6. Fran

20.0%
  7. Vayne

2.2%
  8. Larsa

4.4%
  9. Reddas

2.2%
  10. Other

13.3%
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

This is self explanatory. Choose.

Mine's Ashe. I like strong female characters, both in personality and in battle. When I first saw the art for her, I thought she'd be a chick like Yuna in X-2. Thank God I was mistaken.

Honors to both Basch and Balthier. Both were good-looking (for fictional game characters), and I dug both their voices. Hot. They were also strong party members and important to the story. I liked the running gag about Balthier being the leading man, with Fran finally telling him he was more of a supporting character. ^_^

I actually have to give props to FFXII for doing such a great job on their main characters. All of them were likeable to me and their voice actors were perfect.

2. Basch= SWEET, probably my most paid attention to member

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Gotta be Balthier. I liked him from the moment he entered the game. I loved his personality, which was perfectly accentuated by his voice acting. And he also has one of the more interesting, if somewhat cliche, backstories of any character.

4. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

It has to be Vaan for me. I am an admitted fan boy of the sword wielding leading fighters, but I thought the back story involving Recks, Vaan, and Basche was amazing.

5. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Fran for me, the Viera are awesome, you can't beat them, and Fran was just the best, right from the start

6. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

I chose Penelo. Her and Vaan acted just like brother and sister. She fought really good and she is very cheerful

7. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

I choose Fran!! Great Fighter. I used her like the whole game

8. Black Mage Moogle

Black Mage Moogle New Member

Hmmm i say Balthier for this game. His personality is great and the things he comes out with is really humorous.

9. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Balthier he was quite heroic in the ending

10. Khthree

Khthree Banned

ya i aggre with Toph my fav characters was ashe as well, stong and determined woman!

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Fran. She is the best. She is like one of the guys and she kick @$$! Also she know how to be a lady at the same time.

12. YRPgrls <3

YRPgrls <3 New Member

umm either between penelo ashe or fran i liked all of them

13. I love Fran and Balthier they rock

14. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Balthier was my favorite at the moment.

15. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I honestly like Larsa the best. He's just so cool.

Cool-headed and smart. Badass.

16. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Balthier. He is by far the coolest character in the whole game.

17. Xephr

Xephr New Member

My favorite is Bashe but I mostly play Vaan all the time and he's my favorite too

18. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

I like Larsa. I don't know why, but I do. (He's awesome!!)

19. Default_User

Default_User New Member

I've gotta say Fran...

She has some cool lines, (sure, she looks like a playboy girl, or so, but still..)
    I found her to be a strong woman, very brave, intelligent, a really smart and powerful woman.

Really liked that character :)

Even though I didn't like the game...

20. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Fran and Larsa. Fran rocks, she's strong female. ^^
    Larsa is quite cool.