• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Boss FFX

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by EtherealSummoner, Jul 30, 2011.

1. DarinTheUnsent

DarinTheUnsent New Member

1. Braska's Final Aeon/Jecht
    2. Seymour Omnis
    3. Omega Weapon
    4. Penance
    5. Cactuar King

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I enjoyed this fight a lot, too. Seymour is ridiculously overpowered- he can take the thing down singlehandedly without much fuss, though I usually let him get roughed up a bit and stall so I can use his overdrive.

This fight reminded me of the flashback scene in FFVII where you briefly got to play as Sephiroth. Just, the idea of having the villain (or future villain) as your ally really appeals to me.

I don't remember much about fighting Omega Weapon, except that by the time I got to him, I was really overleveled and, with break damage limit, killed him with like one turn. He was kind of a let down.

3. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Yunalesca was my favorite just because she was the toughest battle I've fought in any rpg.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:mad: I tend to forget to have Kimahri use lancet on Omega so I start to snap because that is the only overdrive that I did not receive.

5. ceraqxis

ceraqxis New Member

i never use kimahri, :p so the only time i ever get overdrives for him is the fight with biron and yenkei
    (i don't know if that is hoy you spell them) the other ronsso that pick on kimahri all the time.

6. Maxad

Maxad New Member

I cant talk, im still stuck on that airship one. XD