• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Boss FFVIII

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VIII' started by EtherealSummoner, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Did Sorceress Edea made you tremble that you just want to keep on fighting her? Or maybe it was a battle against Seifer, Squall's rival. is it a battle against a G.F. that you work so hard for that you felt content in winning against it? All favorite bosses and talks about bosses of FFVIII goes right here.

Attached Files:

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I liked fighting Edea. The music playing during those battles was so pretty and the fights weren't embarrassingly easy. I also liked fighting Omega Weapon. Odin was also a pretty cool battle.

I don't really remember too many other boss fights. >_<

3. icasm

icasm New Member

Fighting the last four battles was a trip. There was a lot going on and the music was very climactic and well done. I have to say though, fighting NORG made me lul.

bujururu

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I enjoy fighting Sorceress Adel and the Soceresses in the Time Compression. -_- I do wish that Sorceress Adel was a little bit more challenging. However, the most enjoyable battle is that big machine at Dollet Kingdom. ^_^ I love that one! XD And the best part about it is that if you try to return to the Dollet Tower, they will summon two more of those machines. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.