• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Aeon

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Favorite aeon?

1. Valefor

7.1%
  2. Ifrit

7.1%
  3. Ixion

7.1%
  4. Shiva

19.6%
  5. Bahamut

23.2%
  6. Yojimbo

7.1%
  7. Anima

16.1%
  8. Magus Sisters

12.5%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-__- But in order for Yojimbo to use Zanmato, you have to choose the correct option for him when you are trying to pay him.

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I killed Nemisis with Zanmato on my first try xD. He always uses Zanmato for me while Overdrived >_>

3. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

I like ixion just because the summon and the fact it uses thunder. But it was weird cuz it was a unicorn looking animal.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yeah Anima is pretty cool but I'll stick with Ifrit.

5. EtherealSummoner

Strange... I favor Shiva and Valefor more often now. Maybe it is because I like their overdrives and that I can use their magic more effectively.

6. DarinTheUnsent

DarinTheUnsent New Member

Bahamut. He's the baddest. (And cuz Diablo wasn't in the game n BFA wasn't an option)

7. EtherealSummoner

... I want to change my vote to Shiva now. I think that she is better than Bahamut. That and she is the fastest and evasive.

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Yojimbo. I like to 1 hit KO.

9. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ I never had a whole lot of chemistry with Yojimbo- it wasn't very often that I could get him to 1 hit KO baddies, and when he did, it was usually fiends I could easily take down on my own. I suppose the problem was that I'm cheap and didn't like to pay him much. :)

I voted for Anima, and I still think she was pretty cool, but I also like Valefor and Bahamut. Bahamut because he's freaking Bahamut, and Valefor because I thought that aeon's design was pretty and he was actually pretty strong when leveled up. I really loved how X handled its summons- they all have awesome designs, and they are all fairly useful in battle, even if only as a shield against unsurvivable attacks.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

lol Tbh I'm cheaper. I just save and go to use him on bosses I dont wanna bother with like the extras. If he hits 1HKO then good, if not, reset and repeat.