• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Aeon

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Favorite aeon?

1. Valefor

7.1%
  2. Ifrit

7.1%
  3. Ixion

7.1%
  4. Shiva

19.6%
  5. Bahamut

23.2%
  6. Yojimbo

7.1%
  7. Anima

16.1%
  8. Magus Sisters

12.5%
  1. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Shiva, fer sur. I love her so much, only Aeon i ever really used to extreme

2. worbs

worbs New Member

Yojimbo hands down. hey he maybe unpredictable but he has one hell of a swing lol

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

The Magus Sisters. Seriously, having 3 aeons on the field at the same time with their own abilities and stats?! That's real special and handy against super fiends like Nemesis and any other original fiends in the Calm Lands arena.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Shiva... she has style.

5. Anima was the best aeon. Period :)

6. InugamiGod

InugamiGod New Member

I liked Bahaumet the most for 3 reasons.
    1st: His summon was the coolest in my opinon.
    2nd: His overdrive is wicked.
    3rd: He looked awesome.

7. Shiva

Shiva New Member

I like Shiva the most ( gee..really xD)

But I have to say I used Bahamut the most and mainly for his overdrive. A close next would be Ixion, because, the whole idea of a thunder horse is just cool lol

8. Shiva is the hands down the favorite aeon in the game

9. the dark within

the dark within New Member

BAHAMUT..

it's quite strong n cool

10. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

If you would have asked me a couple of months ago my answer would have been Ixion since I'm huge for the cute factor of things and let's face it, you just want to run up and hug that one XD... But I just started playing the game over again (I just finished teh first fight with Seymour and kicked his butt XD... He only got to hit me once before it was over haha) and anyways this time through I decided to give the first Aeon you recieve in the game, Valefor, a chance because I never used it my first time... Only when necessary... And you know what I grew to love it :]... You know when you meet the girl on the road and she uses Ifrit and you're forced to use Valefor ( I can't remember her name but it will come to me =P) Well I actually beat her because I used him so much before and he became powerful =3... It's my best Aeon at the moment containing the most life and MP, I mean even Shiva is weaker =O... Valefor is for sure my favourite Aeon now =]

11. Zach

Zach New Member

My favorite by far is Ixion, he looks cool and I love the fact that (like Shiva and Ifrit) he can heal himself with his element.

12. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

This threads old,
    Don't post in threads that have not been active for over a month.

Cheers~
    I would close if I had the power.

13. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

I'm gonna have to give this one to Bahamut, aside from his killer attacks and awesome strength he was the most ill looking beast of any fantasy yet.

14. Twilight Roxas

Twilight Roxas New Member

Ifrit.

Just the way he was summoned is amazing. Lawls and his first over drive. x]

15. worbs

worbs New Member

for me it has to be anima simply because im a little bit dark myself :D

16. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

Are you also condemned to an eternity of pain and torment?

17. Marquis

Marquis New Member

Bahamut. All time favorite.

18. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Shiva definitely, along with Anima.

19. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I love the Magus Sisters as always so I would love to see a battle between them and Anima. XD But I find it funny that Anima would lose to Shiva.

20. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Yojimbo, just the fact that you have to pay him to attack may make him seem weak, but if you can get him to use Zanmato on Nemisis it kills him instantly.