• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Fandom

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Destiny, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So as you all know, here in the entertainment section it's a place to discuss various things which tend to have a fan base following. So with that being said, out of curiosity, besides Kingdom Hearts and other Square Enix based fantoms, which fandoms do you belong to?

I am huge into several fandoms including Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, Marvel Avengers, and XMen

I'm a partial fandom member also of Harry Potter (but the 3rd one ruins it for me)

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

My current fandoms that I'm a complete and total geek for include X-Men (and by extension, the Avengers) and Good Omens. And then there are fandoms that I'm kind of on the fringe of, like A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Glee and Burn Notice.

Then there are several fandoms I was into in the past, but not so much now, like Harry Potter (still enjoy the books, but the fanaticism died way down after the last book was released), Charmed, and Sailor Moon (ah, my childhood!).