• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Eternal (Private RP)

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Desert Warrior, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the universe lies a land where magic, monsters, and even gods are a fact of life. This land, with its rich history, is a testament to the evolution of human understanding with everything else in their surroundings. It is also a marker of human ingenuity, their expansion having enabled them to inhabit the surrounding planets without ever creating anything to leave their own atmosphere. It is within this set of planets that numerous adventures take place.

-----

"It is finally time for me to set out and see the worlds with my own eyes." A girl smiled as she stood in the doorway of the manor she grew up in.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Her mother asked. "The world can be a dangerous place. I would feel so much better if you didn't go out and eventually wind up in some dangerous situation."

"I'll be fine mom." She spoke with a pouting face. "I may not be as strong as grandpa is, but I'm definitely strong enough to face whatever waits for me out there. Isn't that right grandpa?"

The man she spoke to, a man who looked way too young to be a grandfather, chuckled as the girl spoke. "I wouldn't be as egotistical as that. But Sana's right y'know." He spoke to the mother. "I've supervised her growth and trained her. She is strong. Not only that, but the world has changed from what it was eons ago. People are more accepting of us. You needn't worry so much."

"It is a mother's right to worry. Did you not worry for your children when they became old enough to set out on their own?"

"Hmm... Y'know what? It has been so long that I don't actually remember. In fact, how many generations before you were even born did I have children? Anyways, that's not the point." He then turned to Sana. "And even though I'm defending you, you did at least bring stuff to hide your body for when you find an area that would treat you as a monster, right?"

"Yes grandpa." Sana sighed as she reached into a bag that hung across her chest. She reached her arm in the bag all the way to her shoulder, even though the bag itself didn't look to be big enough to do that. "I have a few cloaks and some heavy sweaters to hide my wings and tail. But I don't think that I should have to hide such beautiful parts." She rubbed one of the draconian wings that were sticking out of her back. Dragon wings and a dragon tail. Signs of Sana's heritage and what she should be proud of.

"I can understand your pride, but you've got to remember that there simply are some people out there who will treat you like a monster simply because of what you look like and they will try to hurt you. And even though they probably can't, it is best to simply avoid something like that happening in the first place."

"Yes grandpa. Now, I would rather not drag this out any longer than it needs to be. I should get going." The three said their goodbyes and Sana stepped out of the mansion that she had known all her life. Sana only ever turned back once when she reached the edge of the property, one last look at her childhood home. It looked so small considering how big it actually was.

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Being a Succubus wasn't as easy as the others may think... But being the daughter of the strongest succubus in the universe made life even more difficult for the blue skinned monster-girl sitting quietly in the park. "It's been so hard... keeping up with everything lately. But now I've got an entire decade of me time. If only I knew what to do with it."

Looking around, she sighed tiredly and made a mental note to grab some food later before she went off. There was an entire world out there that she wanted to see... an old friend showed her that, and she's never forgotten about it.

'One day we'll meet again... I'm sure of it...'

3. Desert Warrior

The path Sana was walking down was a familiar one. One she went down with her family many times when she was young. It was a sunny day. A few clouds here and there, but nothing to really obstruct the view of the blue sky. There were a couple trees here and there as the expanse of land opened up all around Sana.

After a bit of walking, she came upon a crossroad. The road to her right led to the nearby town; a place she was definitely familiar with. To the left was unfamiliar territory. Supposedly she had been that way before, but it wasn't something she remembered. Speaking of memories, Sana thought back to an event that occurred somewhat recently. A small group of travelers found their way to Sana's home and ended up staying there for a few days. There were a man and a woman who were about the same age as Sana, another girl a few years younger, and then a boy no older than ten years. They weren't a traveling family or anything. Just a group of individuals who all traveled together.

As Sana recalled, the older male was a treasure hunter. His entire life was wandering throughout the world exploring ancient ruins and essentially doing whatever he wanted. The child and the older woman were supposedly pupils of James West, the man dubbed the 'God of Magic' and who supposedly had no equal. The younger female wasn't so open about her past though. Her name sounded important though and Sana was later told that she was the heiress of an incredibly wealthy family. A family that had been oddly silent lately in terms of publicity.

It was probably this small group of travelers that sparked Sana's interest in the outside world. She was always curious, no doubt. But hearing that a child had been out exploring the world while she mostly stayed at home made her want to get out and explore.

With those four in her mind, Sana turned left towards the unknown.

4. Taboo Sho

Things were getting crazy around here and so Astaroth, who had been trying to take a nap, walked out of the park and followed the road to the nearest restaurant, sighing for what seemed like the hundreth time that day already, she walked in and took a seat after telling the waitress she'd order soon. "Well... I guess this is the beginning of my fantastic journey huh? Haha!"

5. Desert Warrior

Sana walked along the road for what seemed to be the entire day. She occasionally passed by other travelers. Some questioned her about her wings and tail. Others simply acknowledged her presence and moved on. And some simply minded their own business. Being out in the countryside like this was incredibly peaceful. Sana walked along this road all the way until the sun set. "I bet I could arrive somewhere by now if I had some vehicle with me. Or if I decided to fly. But I wouldn't quite get to see my surroundings doing so." With that thought in mind, Sana stopped to set up camp for the night and continue her journey the following day.

-----

The dragon girl quickly continued walking along the road after waking up. And after a few more hours of walking, Sana finally saw a town off in the distance. That would be a good place to stop and rest for a little. Maybe get a bite to eat.

"Y'know... Come to think about it perhaps I should practice on the way there. Grandpa tried showing me that instant movement thing. It certainly would help get to this town faster. And he did say any fighter worth anything could do some iteration of it." Sana muttered to herself. She then stopped walking and took a deep breath. "Let's see... Grandpa said to focus on the energy flowing around my feet and let it propel me forward. As long as I do it correctly I will gently touch the ground." With that thought in mind Sana propelled her body forward. Her body appeared about 100 feet ahead of where she was, a big cloud of dust forming as she reappeared. To the observer it looked as though she simply teleported. Unfortunately for Sana, the dust cloud she formed showed she was doing it incorrectly. "The landing shouldn't have such an effect on the ground. Just what am I doing wrong?" Sana continued practicing all the way to the town, never quite getting it right.

-----

Once she entered the town, Sana's first thought was to find some food. She stepped into what looked to her like a small diner. There were some small booths, some people chatting and eating at the main counter, etc. She looked at some small hovering orbs of light that helped illuminate the room's darker areas. Standard stuff really.

Sana then sat down at a booth, skimmed through the menu, and then ordered whatever was most appealing to her.

6. Taboo Sho

Astaroth sat quietly at her table, thinking about the past, and the future, when, from out of nowhere, a wine glass shattered against her horn. She hissed at the pain, and looked towards the source, only to find a woman standing over her with a scowl. The woman glared at Astaroth and spoke loudly, "I don't like your kind, you're a monster who takes love away from others, and yet you sit there and mope because you're lonely. A monster like you deserves to be alone. You don't deserve to have any friends, and you sure as hell don't deserve love from anybody. You deserve nothing."

7. Desert Warrior

Sana was quietly sitting at her table enjoying her meal when she heard some commotion from somewhere else in the room, outside of her vision. And when she turned to look at the scene, she saw some woman yelling at a succubus for what seemed to be no real reason. Sana quickly got up before the employees of the building had a chance to do anything.

"It is wrong to say somebody deserves to suffer simply because of what they are born into. I highly doubt this young woman here has done anything to you that would cause you to hate her. Not only that, but I would recommend to not condemn something to loneliness when such loneliness can lead to hatred of everybody else and bring other lives into risk. Not only that, but you are causing a commotion and disrupting everybody's nice meal right now and damaging this place's property. So leave now or I will personally pick you up and throw you out of this building."

After the woman left Sana then paid for whatever was damaged. After that, she then turned to Astaroth. "You should not have to go through something like that. Hmm... Because of that... Oh, I know. Let me pay for your meal. And it always is better to eat with somebody rather than eat alone." Without listening to Astaroth's protests, Sana grabbed Astaroth's arm and essentially dragged her over to where her food was. "Waitress, if you could, please put whatever she has ordered onto my check."

8. Taboo Sho

"Huh? Hey!" Before Astaroth could react, a girl jumped in and said her piece before grabbing the confused Succubus and pulling her over to where the girl had apparently been sitting. "Umm... I guess I'll have whatever she's having." Astaroth sat dumbfounded, here she was, a powerful Succubus, acting like a complete mess around a total stranger! This was unbelievable! It had to be remedied at once...

"So... I guess I should thank you for interfering back there... I have been having a really bad day so far. I'm used to all the hate I get from others for being a Succubus, though, so I wasn't really bothered by that woman's words. Still, I suppose I owe you one for helping me out, so..." Astaroth took a deep breath and held out her hand, "I'm not really good with this sort of stuff yet... but my name is Astaroth."

9. Desert Warrior

"Hmm?" Sana looked up, a bit surprised at Astaroth's introduction. "A succubus named Astaroth huh? I wonder... Should I believe in coincidences? Odds are this is her. It has been a while. But before I confirm it, there is something I am rather curious about."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Astaroth." She gently grabbed Astaroth's hand and shook it as she radiated a smile. "And even if you aren't good at this, I am honored to be the one that you would take a chance to try and improve with." After shaking her hand, Sana quickly thought about how to ask the question that was on her mind without appearing rude or anything. But then again, the direct approach always seemed to be the best. And besides, the tone of one's voice is an influencing factor in how a statement or a question sounds. "I apologize if me asking seems too forward, especially since we just met. But I am curious. Since you are a succubus, don't you know any sort of magic that would change your appearance to help you blend in with people? Y'know, make your skin look like a shade similar to that of humans. Of course, I may not be type of person who should ask such a question considering my own non-human aspects are something I take great pride in."

10. Taboo Sho

"Well... Succubi do have spells to do that but... I have never been very good at it myself. As much as I hate to admit it, most of the simplest spells out there are just impossible for me to use, while some of the most powerful spells, like the black magics Flare, and Ultima, are just the opposite... My father says he sees great potential in me, but yet I cannot even use the simplest of spells..."

Astaroth sat quietly for a moment before sighing tiredly, "It is times such as these where I wish my friend were here. We grew up together, and we looked out for each other until the day my father found me and took me with him. I had actually been out searching for her when I got hungry and decided to stop here... See, she had always wanted to travel the universe, and, while I am on vacation, I had planned to find her to see if she would join me on my travels, as my father wishes for me to travel to many different worlds and learn of those worlds customs among other things..."

Smiling slightly, Astaroth chuckled before continuing, "I do not know why I am telling you this, but, I don't know, something about you just makes me feel like you're trustworthy... It is strange though, as the only people I've ever trusted were my father, Sana and her parents..."

11. Desert Warrior

Sana giggled to herself as Astaroth unknowingly confirmed Sana's suspicions. She wanted to leap out and wrap her friend in a massive hug, only stopping herself in order to not make a scene. "Y'know, I think being able to cast powerful spells is a sign of great potential. In fact, not too long ago I met a little boy who was quite skilled in magic for someone his age. But, aside from that, I believe you should learn how to trust more people. I am certain your friend would be happy knowing that you consider yourself close enough to her to trust her. But at the same time I have a feeling that she too would want you to be able to open up to other people. Not everybody in the world is out to hate you or anything that is different from them. I mean, look at me. I'm part dragon. I am clearly not a pure human. But I'm not going to let any sort of fear stop me from interacting with those who accept me and even those who don't. Everybody deserves the chance to be given a chance."

12. Taboo Sho

"I guess so..." Astaroth sighed and shook her head, "You know, you are a really nice person... Funny, my friend Sana is a dragon girl too. Maybe I just get along well with dragons? I don't know, but I'd be perfectly fine with having only her as my friend, because, as a Succubus, most of your friends are there for your power, or are waiting for the day when they can stab you in the back... Sana is different. I grew up with her, and I know she'd never betray me... I trust her with my life, and that is good enough for me."

13. Desert Warrior

"You're missing part of what I'm saying Astaroth. Sheesh. Sometimes you can be so dense. But that is part of what makes you to be you."

"I don't think it is my dragon-blood that has anything to do with it. I would like to say that I would treat you the same way, regardless of what I am or could be. I would love to be your friend. In fact, I bet Sana would say the same thing. That she would still consider you to be her friend, even if she was a normal human or a mermaid or something else that is fantastic." Sana took a slight pause before deciding to feed her ego. "Well, that being said, tell me more about your friend Sana. With the praise you're giving her I can't help but think that she is some sort of amazing person. Maybe even the most amazing person ever."

14. Taboo Sho

Astaroth chuckled a bit before leaning back and smiling, "Well... She is an amazing person... but, back then, I was young and foolish, and as we grew up together, I began to see Sana as more than a friend... This terrified me, because how do you tell the girl who is practically your sister that you were falling for them? I was... I was afraid I'd ruin our friendship if I told her, so I pushed it all down until the day my father came to get me. It became easier after that because I had so much work and stuff to do. If I saw her again, I know I would likely fall in love all over again, but even if she never feels the same, I'll be happy just being her best friend..."

Getting up and shaking her head, Astaroth stretched her arms as she finished, "Well I should be going... I have to find Sana before I can leave, it was nice to meet you... uh... I never got your name?"

15. Desert Warrior

Sana almost spat out her drink when Astaroth mentioned that she had fallen in love with her. She just barely managed to hold it in. "It is only awkward if you make it awkward. And besides, childhood friends get into unreciprocated love all the time. Not that I don't love her. Not that I mean that. I mean... I was so young. How would I know what love is? And love isn't exactly high up on my list of priorities. Sure, I told myself I would be open to love if I found it while exploring. But I won't deliberately search for it. So just keep calm."

In the midst of her thoughts, Astaroth decided now was a good time to leave. Asking for her name, Sana had one chance to either reveal her identity to Astaroth or lie and keep up her current facade of being a stranger. She stood up to answer Astaroth's question. "Please forgive my rudeness for not introducing myself. My name is Sana Morgiana Athanasia." She smiled as she said her name, watching Astaroth's face slowly realize the truth. "I've missed you so much Astaroth." She spoke as she wrapped her old friend in a tight hug.

16. Taboo Sho

"S...Sana?" Astaroth stuttered and nearly choked out tears as the stranger revealed herself to be her best friend. Returning the hug, Astaroth let her tears fall as she happily shook her friend back and forth in her arms. "I missed you so sooo much and I... I just admitted to being in love with you... Oh god." Astaroth blushed heavily and buried her face in Sana's shoulder. "I don't even care! I'm just so glad to see you again...

"So..." The Succubus started after she had finally stopped crying, "Are you going to join me on my travels? Or did you have other plans to attend to first? Because you're eventually coming with me, and you know I won't take no for an answer hehe."

17. Desert Warrior

"Well, that depends entirely where you're going." She answered the succubus. "I'm finally out and about and allowed to go and broaden my horizons. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. But perhaps we should talk about this outside and not disturb these people's meal." Sana paid for their meal and then the pair left the diner.

After reaching an open area for the two of them to converse, Sana began talking again. "So, as I was saying before, I'm finally traveling and seeing the world. So I can go with you, or you can come with me. But that is only if we go and see what there is to see out there. Now that I'm out and about I fully intend to go out and see what the world has to offer."

18. Taboo Sho

"This world only has so much to see. I plan on exploring all of the universe, all the different worlds, cultures, people, food... Everything. I was looking for you because you always talked about wanting to explore the world, and besides, I owe you a few years worth of birthday presents, so this adventure is my planned gift for you. I spent years planning everything, but work kept me away for so long. I'm sorry I wasn't there for all those birthdays and stuff... but I'm here now! And I plan to make it all up to you!"

Astaroth excitedly wrapped her hands around Sana's and smiled, "We'll have loads of fun together too, I promise! Please come with me!?"

19. Desert Warrior

"Work huh? What kind of work, I wonder." She spoke questioningly. "Wwwwweeeeeelllllll... I suppose I could follow you for a bit. At least as long as this birthday present is worth it." As she spoke, a teasing grin formed. "And who knows, perhaps I might come up with something to reward you if I like it enough."

With that sentence, Sana began walking. She then turned back to Astaroth. "Hurry up or you'll get left behind." She smiled, ready to start this next portion of her traveling alongside a friend.

20. Taboo Sho

Astaroth blushed at the thought of a "reward" but hastily caught up to her friend to guide her to their first destination, "I don't think you would find my work interesting. I don't even like it, but that's life for you. Anyway, first we have to stop by my dad's castle to pick up the ship! I think you'll like it, because in some strange state of mind, I built it in the shape of a dragon... Odd I know, but regardless, it flies smoothly and it'll get us to the other worlds in the universe! Oh hey we're here."

"Welcome to Shinra Castle."