• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Doctor Who

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kairi831, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Just signed up for Amazon Prime just to specifically watch this amazing series again.

I have forgotten just how much I enjoyed this series.

Does anyone else fancy this show?

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

It's alright. His Companions have always been good, and their interactions with the Doctor are probably my favorite parts of the show. I've heard his new companion is gay, which is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to this season, if only for the laughs.

3. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

My favorite Companion will always be Amy. I liked Rose for the longest time, mainly for her Bad Wolf concept which I still love, but Amy I just got more attached to. Especially her and Rory and her baby concept. I haven't watched anything after Amy left as a companion. I am hoping to eventually though. And I think almost everyone ever dislikes Martha as a companion. I've never actually known one person who genuinely liked her. Donna was funny, she made me laugh a lot.