• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Divine Inheritance (OOC + SU)

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by Nova, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Oh I hope not :3

Thinking of moving the heck on, what's holding us from ending the current day?

2. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

From what I remember nothing. Just need someone to make a post moving the day forward. I think most everyone has said what they wanted for the current day

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

The most I can do is respond to Voltair's idea, but I'm stuck as I can't come up with a viable four line post(let alone longer) that has her do so.

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

There is a conversation going between Gerik and Raven at the moment. I think that's the only thing that would be cut short. Issue with that is that even if we did cut to the next day, DW plays important characters that should be there when our two groups cross again. I could cut to dawn so the battles in the east can start, maybe say our two groups clash later in the day which actually fits the narrative for events that will happen on that day.
    If that were the case, the conversation with Gerik and Raven would have to be finished via flashback. I'll leave that up to the majority opinion.

You could have Lilith consider the option Voltair has presented to Lilith. I mean, it is one she had not ever considered and it would be met with hefty pros and cons. For one, he's suggesting she and her handful of supporters challenge an entire army which is quite bold. She could suggest his idea is reckless and question the likelihood of them being able to do it. There are plenty of things that could be said besides "Oh... yeah cool I guess that works too." ;p

5. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

So is it safe to assume that Pairx or Oraige is a thing now?

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

@Colonel Caboose

You and I have to come to an agreement on how we want this upcoming battle to get from Point A to Point 1. Personally, I'm thinking we can start with Marcus & the Empire having a slight edge in the battle. But then have shit plummet south once Ilda gets involved.

Nova likes this.
  7. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

I was not good at english or math, but I will help get us from point a to point 1 lol. That sounds good though. Ilda can stay out for the most part.

Nova likes this.
  8. Become

In any case, I'm ready for s time skip into the next day.

9. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

With a lot of help from @OathkeeperXIII Lilith's appearance and overall description has been updated. All powers and abilities are the same, though some have been given names. Thank you Oath!

10. Nova

Looks good. The changes are accepted :D

11. Nova

Be ready to move on. Tomorrow we skip to the next day

12. Become

Skipping is so much fun! I can't wait to skip.

13. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Legendseeker, Nova and RebelMurf like this.
  14. Become

15. Colonel Caboose

Ever seen Frozen? Like a bit smaller than that.

16. Become

I did not see frozen.

17. Colonel Caboose

Well shit

18. Nova

[​IMG]

19. Become

Oh. So not even all that large.

20. Nova

For the moment, my Raven post is somewhat ahead of the rest of what's going on. Just so it's clear, I am choosing to not have her interfere for the moment on purpose.