• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Digimon Generations: Rise of the Deva Kings

Discussion in 'Canon Roleplays (IC)' started by NeRo, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Beelzemon's eyes cracked open a bit and he looked around. He noticed Labramon healing him and frowned, "Why... are you... helping me... I thought... you didn't like... me..."

Ashe smiled, "Don't worry. That smell is probably just blood from a thug or something..." He lifted her gently onto his shoulders and nodded, "Right then. Let's walk you home." He turned and grabbed her digivice, pressed a few buttons and smiled, he knew where he was going. "Alright, while we walk, do you mind if we talk? Oh, how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Ashe, the twin brother of the "God King", Kaiser. Though, honestly, I'm the nicer one... to ladies of course. My brother doesn't know the proper way to treat a woman! Dahahahahahaha!"

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Watching the battlefield clear out everyone was now gone but Kaiser his digimon and the 2 remaining digimon. Kneeling down to about face level with both of them he took in a deep breath. " Have i ever told you the definition of Insanity..." He could feel Garurumon growl as he could not escape. Placing his arm onto the digimon gently. " Your angry..your upset. I get that, I mean without family and companions who are we really. Ya know, there was a time i'd do anything for this village...the first digimon i deleted was for this place....but that wasn't enough."

leaning forward looking them both in the eye back and forth he began to speak in a calm tone. " See..the definition of insanity is. Doing the exact same fucking thing...over and over again, expecting things to change. That...is.....crazy. Ya know the first time someone told me that, i don't know, i thought they were bullshitting me so boom. i killed them. See the thing is. " He started to laugh under his breath" They were right. and i started seeing it everywhere i looked. all these pricks, everywhere i looked. Doing the exact same fucking thing..over and over and over and over again. expecting the outcome to change. Over and over again i've tried the diplomatic approach and i always got the same outcome. Rebellious acts of anger.

" He stood up pressing his hands against his knees. " See its not like i am crazy. but its ok, its like water under the bridge." Snapping his fingers the flame braces that held them both were released. " I'm going to do it one more time and go against my judgement. You are free to go, i think i've made my point painfully clear. " Aldamon opened a portal of flames and they both walked through it. as they exited and the portal closed shut Aldamon reverted back to Flamemon. Kaiser walked into his room and sat in his main chair. His chin resting on his fist. Thinking.

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Labramon glared at Beezlemon, letting the green mist around him sit for a minute.

"I don't. . ." She growled, "I just don't wanna feel guilty about not helping you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katia "eeeped!" once she was lifted onto his back, but rather docile-ly complied. His response to her statement about the smell didn't thrill her. "Blood of a thug?" Who talks like that?! She wondered, so thankful he couldn't see her baffled look. And he's related to Kaiser. . . Oh god oh god oh god oh god

4. Taboo Sho

Beelzemon sighed, "I... figured... as much..." He hissed in pain before slamming a fist against a table by the bed. "Who could ever love a broken demon lord right..." Still in pain, Beelzemon sat up, groaning from the wounds, "Thanks... For everything I guess... You tell Katia I said thanks for giving me a chance..." He stood up and began limping towards the door.

Ashe sighed as he approached the place the girl was staying at, "Hey uhh... If you see a Digimon named Beelzemon... let me know. He's wanted for betraying the Deva Kings and fighting for the other side... If I get him... I promise he won't die. We'll just take his power to digivolve... though I can't say Kaiser will do the same." The Deva King placed Katia in front of her room and he ruffled her hair with his hand, "Other then that, you're all good! I made a link between our digivices, so if anyone, even Kaiser, tries to do something you don't want to, just push the gold button on this, "He gave her a red digivice with four different colored buttons, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. "The Gold button will call me, or my digimon, Flaremon, to protect you. Stay safe okay?" He smiled and waved before disappearing into a column of flames.

5. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Labramon looped around and tackled Beezlemon to the bed, pinning him with her face in front of his.

"Stop saying things like that! Bein' all negative like that won't get you anywhere!" She barked, staring him directly in the eyes. "If you're going to be negative all the time, you'll never accomplish anything!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Uh yeah. Su-" Katia began, but Ashe disappeared mid-sentence. She thought, Oh god he gave a communication thingy this is totally a trap

Aside from that, she reentered her apartment without much of a fuss, confused as to his helpfulness. She heard some noise coming from the bedroom, so she assumed Labramon was up now.

"Labramon? You awake?" She called, heading for the bedroom.

6. Taboo Sho

Beelzemon blushed at the closeness but he turned his head away in shame, his biker accent returning as his wounds healed. "I never had nothin anyway pup... You and Katia was the only ones who were nice to me. I had hoped that maybe..." He pulled a platinum dog collar, with "Katia" and "Labramon" engraved on it from his leather jacket. "This is... for you... I used all the money I had to buy it for ya... I had meant to give it to you... before I left, and I thought I was gonna die before I had the chance ta give it to ya!" Beelzemon sighed and took a deep breath... "I... ... ... Love you..."

7. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Labramon's jaw dropped. The blush seeped through her fur like a sunburn does to tan skin, gleaming red as coal.

"I-Idiot! Why would you do a thing like that?!" She snarled before diving out the room and through the door, where she sped past Katia.

"Oh, La- she's gone. Wow, I guess she needed to go or something. . ." The girl remarked about her partner's strange actions. She shrugged and continued into the bedroom. Katia gasped upon seeing Beezlemon's condition, this being the first she's heard of it.

"Beezlemon, what ha- oh, they're looking for you now!" She began, but changed gears mid-sentence.

8. Taboo Sho

Beelzemon sighed, he knew it was stupid to try... Then Katia came in saying they were looking for him. "Well damn... that quick eh? I'm sorry Katia... I should never have tried to save the Village from K...... No! Labramon, Katia! Run!" Beelzemon looked towards the sky through the window to see Ashe. "A...Ashe.. Please! Gimme a chance to..."

Ashe frowned, "Were you assigned to protect her Beelzemon?"

"Yes... by your brother, Kaiser."

Ashe cursed, then he already knew... "Stay put. Nobody leave, it isn't safe. Behave and I'll brush off your treachery." Ashe smiled at Katia before disappearing once more.

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

"Both of you were already separated by birth and developed different personalities. That there is a natural course and both of you developed certain traits. I myself do not trust him. However, I have doubts on other people as well. You will learn... hoepfully soon. Even so, close your eyes and focus. focus what you need to do. I know you can digivolve without anyone. Focus. you yourself need to learn how to get stronger by yourself."

"If you learn how to get stronger by yourself, then you can learn how to get stronger with others."
    _________________________________________________________________________________

"Um... I am not sure Alix. We made a tent up and we are sleeping. Last time I rememberd, the road back to Dragon's Peak are blocked off by boulders so I do not know if you can knock them down. Still, you may be able to find another way. Anyway, Sonya wanted to go north for some reason tomorrow morning and... huh?"

Shiori looked around and realized that Bae had already left.

"... I'll contact you later!"

Shiori stood up and then saw Vix standing by the entrance to the tent.

"He left on his own accords."

"And you didn't stop him?!"

"..."

"He may get into trouble!"

"Do not worry. Let him go. I believe that he will be alright."

".... Ok."

10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"But... Whenever I digivolve I turn into a monster... How can I not?" . Kiki asked, The only time I didn't was when those Babydmon were bullying me when you told me to fight them. What happens when I reach ultimate in the same digivolution chain with Wendigomon in it?! I'm too scared to know what monster I could become..."

--------------------------

Zac right now was waiting for an answer from Alix, Kipper in the meantime had de Digivolved to Terriermon and was sleeping on Zac's head, "I hope I find Lopmon..." he muttered to himself,

11. NeRo

Alix closed the frequency and rolled his eyes." Zac right now it just you and me and its getting dark slowly its already sunset. we need to find shelter...and fast. Any ideas?" Alix slouched down onto the trunk of a nearby tree letting out a massive sigh. " What a day.."

12. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Katia stormed over to the window, peering out with a frown.

"P-pervert! What are you doing looking into a girl's room! I could have been changing! Weirdo!" She shouted, more out of nervousness and shock than anger. Ashe was already gone, so what she said didn't matter, anyways. "We're ten stories up anyways. . . what a freak!"

13. Taboo Sho

Beelzemon chuckled at Katia's aggravation before clutching his chest for a bit. "Heheh! You know he can fly right? He probably just heard the noise and wanted to check in. He must be attracted to you then... Ha! The strongest of the two Deva Kings at tne tips of your fingertips Katia, you're one lucky girl you know that?" He walked over to the bed but stopped suddenly, remembering what Ashe had just said. "Shit... Katia? Where is Labramon?"

14. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

OOC: I'ma time skip. It seems like its just about night so I'ma skip to dawn in my post.

Without break or hesitation, the duo wondered in the forest throughout the night, carefully avoiding the silhouettes of potential virus type digimon, if encountered, they may lose precious time. The forest seemed endless but behind a tribunal of trees, a reddish light shone peaking inwards and out like an anxious child playing hide and seek. "Do you see that?" "Yeah, let's go!"A colossal inverted pyramid stood on the otherside, as ancient as the Egyptian people themselves. The sun positioned directly behind it creeping from below the horizon and refracted off the pyramid hitting them with rays of reddish delight. "Woah!"

Aire was the first to jump off the hill from which they were perched. His shoes gripped into the rugged rocky terrain. The friction gave him enough momentum to grind down the robust slope without falling. At the bottom, he took a step on the sandy wasteland floor. Patamon was close behind gliding oh so gently. With a new perspective, it seemed to have quintupled in size, giving a new sense of intimidation. -clap- -clap- -clap- The sounds were coming from the pyramid. "You bitches finally came!" A personified monkey emerged from the pyramid stationed directly ahead. "What the hell took you!" he said with a smile. Neither of them replied."Not much of a talker are ya! Well, I guess I got some 'splaining' to do. I'm Etemon! I'm the finest f*cker out here and you two must be looking for that crest" Aire's eyes widen upon those words. "Where is it!" "Looky, here it talks. Haha. It's a little nifty trickit. Who would have guessed I would fine something so valuable out here" "I'm not going to ask again. Where the hell is it!" Aire grasped his digivice immediately. "Feisty, I like that. But being ballzy won't help you with me" He turned his back on the neodigidestined and his companion, walking back towards the pyramid. "You ass!!" the digivice started to glow. Etemon raised his hand and vanished within the pyramid's domain. Patamon digivolve to......During his evolution three golemon dug their way to the surface and surrounded them. ANGEMON!!!

THE BATTLE BEGINS....

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  15. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Zac looked up at the branches above them and then pulled out his Digivice,

"Hey Kipper, I want you as Gargomonto shoot down those big fives branches alright?" Zac asked,

"Okay Zac," Kipper said cheerfully,

Zac raised his Digivice and sent a beam of energy at Kipper, surrounding him with light. In a flash of green light he turned into Gargomon and used five precise Gargo Pellets at the branches. The branches came tumbling down but not on top of the boys and their digimon, thankfully. Zac then took off his backpack and pulled out a big blanket,

"Thank goodness I packed for my second visit," Zac said as he pulled out some string, "This tent should last us the night,"

16. NeRo

" Great idea Zac, your very resourceful, id help you put it up but i don't think i can right now. i have some erm...problems lifting at the moment. " Agumon got up and walked over to Zac, "i can singe off the leaves and make all the branches ready for ya. " Agumon spewed a few breaths of flame burning off the leaves after a few minutes the bark was ready to be used. " Guess we will sleep here for tonight and early morning get a move on to meet up with the main group. So Zac, how many of us have you met in your travels? we've been scattered for a while now it would be nice to know how many of us it is. and i'll give you my count."

17. Taboo Sho

Ashe walked calmly into his brother's throne room and took his seat beside him, leaving the two empty seats of the remaining Deva Kings. Sighing tiredly, he spoke, "Well, that was fun yeah? We showed them, and man did I enjoy teaching Beelzemon a lesson!" Ashe leaned back in his throne and placed one leg across the other in a lazed position. "Hoshi's gotten better... we made a bet, where if she beat me, I'd give her my blessing to date you, whatever that means. If I won though... I would've gotten her entire section of Quad City, and everyone in it! Oh well..."

He paused before bringing the girl up, "I met a girl in your sector... She seems nice. She's cute as well, good find bro! Anyway... What's the next move?"

18. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

"Well... Only you," Zac admitted as he started to position the branches into a tent formation, tying them as he put them together, "And there was also the Labramon, she belonged to a Digidestined but I don't know what happened to her. I thought Beelzemon was gonna kill me, then my Digivice warped me back home and I don't know what happened to Labramon. What about you? How many have you met? Or is just this Shori you were trying to talk to?"

19. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

"Strongest- What? He's a creep!" Katia retorted, pointing an angry finger in Beezlemon's direction. When he asked her, she just hopped onto the bed and shrugged.

"She ran into the kitchen, I think. What did you do to her, anyways? Step on her tail?" The girl asked, staring that the demon lord with a quizzical gaze.

20. Taboo Sho

Beelzemon breathed a sigh of relief as Katia told him of Labramon's whereabouts. He chuckled and shook his head, "I told her how I feel and gave her a gift... I told her that I loved her." He frowned and walked back and forth, "Unfortunately... she didn't take it to well... As you saw. I'm just... a fool. I don't deserve her..."

He sighed heavily before heading into the kitchen.