• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

December RPOTM: Voting

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Nova, Jan 2, 2017.

Who do you think won?

1. Kairu

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Hope

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. OathkeeperXIII

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Okay guys. The time has come to put December to rest so we can move into 2017.
    My own thoughts based on the current participants:

Kairu: It's no secret I absolutely love him. Having come into this RP late, he has fit into the setting and plot nicely and even inspired some of my plans for future plot points. He's very adaptive and has done well to help move things along and keep things interesting.

OathkeeperXIII: I know her well and even I was surprised by how far she has come. Roxanne is a straight up savage and I really enjoyed reading the fight between her and Merrick/Tess. On the other hand, Paige is the complete opposite and shows a promising start. I am looking forward to seeing her continue writing.

Hope: Thanks for the nomination Sho.

Voted: Kairu. Oath takes a strong second though.

RebelMurf likes this.
  2. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

1- Kairu. I still really think he out played a lot of people in December. He sets a decent tone and rhythm that challenges others to keep up. He also includes a lot of detail and emotion in his posts. On top of that, he has an excellent eye for comic relief. My only critique is to possibly take more risks in combat writing. He got there toward the end of that fight. But I think he could push the limits between being polite and power playing and being polite a little more. I really look forward to seeing what comes from him in the future.

2- Hope. I honestly have really just grown to expect greatness from her. The problem with that being that it takes a lot for her to impress me outside the ordinary. She did as well as could be expected in December with taking on a diverse set of characters, some even outside her own. On top of that, you guys should hear some of her plans and ideas for the overall plot of Divine Intervention. It blows me away how she is able to put so much detail into a plot. But overall for December I still think Kairu outplayed her. I think she could improve on how much work she puts on herself with roleplays. She does a lot to keep the rp going and make sure everyone feels included and is having fun with it. The problem with that is her own posts can come across a bit rushed because she is working with other people's characters or trying to settle conflicts between other players. My critique for you Hope: Compromise less, Create more.

3- Obviously I'm not going to rank myself. But I will thank Kairu for the nomination.

Legendseeker and RebelMurf like this.
  3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Think this has gone on long enough. Congrats OathkeeperXIII :)

I'll have January up sometime today