• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Crisis Core Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' started by Flare, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

haha Yuffie is funny in it XD

2. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Do you get anything for beating new game+?

3. no you dont get nothing special just get to keep all your items you have that you kept

another question has anybody defeated Minerva

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  4. Default_User

Default_User New Member

Unffortunatly, I still don't own a PSP, so even less Crisis Core... and that's when I say : Thank God the youtube exists =D

I already bought the OST, there are some GORGEOUS songs in there (specially the one in the last battle.... made me cry.... and I played FF7, I knew from the beggining what's going to happen, but still.... so sad.)

I just finished viewing the game (203 parts of 11 minutes each... phew) and now, I'll never say Cloud and Aeris together never again!! Aeris is for Zack, only, they really loved eachother.... it was beautiful...
    I only thought the songs were kinda repetitive (and in the OST, some look exactly alike), but besides that, the gameplay, and story: 10/10. I loved how they did it.... Nibelheim, I wasn't expecting that very much, but it was cool, too, didn't worried me much.

Not to mention the funny parts, when we kinda discover that Sephiroth uses a whole bottle of shampoo and "conditioner" (< sorry, not sure if spelled this way) everytime he washes his beautiful long silver hair XP

5. DjC

DjC New Member

Yeah great game. Although I didn't get into hacking it. I found Sephiroth's and Cloud's model. But I wasn't really interested in making them playable. So I stopped hacking it. But everything was great. Game: 10/10,100%, A+

6. Genesis96

Genesis96 New Member

Hopefully they will make a actual book of LOVELESS so i could buy it and recite it...

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Never played it... But I've always wanted! But I dunno where to get it... U_U

8. Default_User

Default_User New Member

lol, if you have a PSP, the game is in stores everywhere! I already have the game, now, too (yay!!) only the PSP to go... don't know when I'll get it, but at least i've contributed for this great game already =D

9. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Cool game how long was your ending?mine was 40mins
    Really sad how Zack dies and quite violent at the end.
    I do have questions though.

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeah, maybe, but here's pretty hard to find it.. Well, I keep tryin...

11. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

since when did we find out that??????

12. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I want Crisis Core SOOOOOOO bad, I finally have enough money for a PSP, but I'm waiting for the newer model to come out. Then I'ma gettin this game for sure!!

and completely random CC vid:

YouTube - Crisis Core goes on Helium!!

13. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

What the- how'd that get posted twice?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  14. Rejected Oblivion

Rejected Oblivion New Member

I feel the need to necropost this thread for such a beautiful game.

I beat this a while ago but this game is absolutely beautiful. The symbolism and character development was incredible, not to mention the soundtrack. And I recognize that graphics are not what makes a game but admittedly they were bliss for eyes even still. And that battle between Sephiroth and Genesis? Gorgeous. I love everything about this game and it is the only game I am actually a stubborn fan-boy on (I'm not even super into KH anymore like I used to be XD). Crisis Core was a masterpiece and I feel bad for those that haven't had the chance to play it =l. My only issue, and minor at that, was the difference between normal difficulty and hard. It was pretty... extreme. But aside from that I loved every aspect about it.

15. ViaxraXIII

ViaxraXIII New Member

Crisis Core was an awesome game. I still remember playing it.
    The ending for me was really depressing, I think I cried through the whole thing.
    Would love to play it again :)

16. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Just bought the game sunday... D: AND IT IS FANTASTIC! XD I am playing it on hard mode though.