• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cover Songs

Discussion in 'Music' started by WayToTheDawn, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

So as you may or may not know, I love to play guitar in my spare time. I'm an ok player, been playing for about half a year maybe now. I play acoustic mainly and purchased an electric guitar not long ago. I plan to start covering songs and uploading them on my YouTube page soon. So you guys will get to see me jammin, or maybe making a complete fool of myself :p

I'm going to cover songs I can, based on my skill level/equipment, and also songs I like. So yeah, just thought I'd post this as a heads up

I learned this song today, so with luck I'll have a video of me playing it soon :D

YouTube - Papa Roach - Between Angels And Insects: Clean Version

2. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Haha how is his traditional? where's your work of art that I may need to see? (;

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Please leave this here. Music is a form of art, he just has to upload his cover.

4. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Yeah sorry, I just need a little more time before I can record

So yeah, go ahead and delete if you like, but when I do record it I'll just have to go and make another thread wont I? Your choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.